Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 gifts received from 8th round of secret sisters
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic gifts received from 8th round of secret sisters Next Topic
Page: of 5

youngbunny
True Blue Farmgirl

68 Posts

Jeri
Kirkland WA
USA
68 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2010 :  08:48:30 AM  Show Profile
MY SECRET SISTER IS "DA BOMB!" What a nice surprise to find TWO packages ... one in my mailbox and one at the door. We have a lot in common, sista!
First, we both love organic....second, love hot cocoa cocoa! Got a fabulous tea holder decoration with some teas, second, love, love, love my country
bunny statue/doll. I have it in my kitchen, and btw, thank you so much for my Christmas towel...I go through so many when I do my baking! I can't wait
to find out who you are, I hope we will become friends!
Love, youngbunny

Simpler Life = Happier Life!
Go to Top of Page

TexBetsy
True Blue Farmgirl

314 Posts

Betsy
Princeton TX
USA
314 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2010 :  3:55:57 PM  Show Profile
Thank you, thank you Secret Sister! I received the most creative handmade card and an absolutely beautiful tea linen (that's what my grandma used to call her very special linens!). You are awesome!

Betsy

"God does not command that we do great things, only little things with great love" Mother Teresa
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6582 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6582 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2010 :  4:35:24 PM  Show Profile
Okay someone told my Sweet, Sweet Secret Sister that I love Halloween as I got 2 more Halloween packages. I felt like a little girl all over again and what a wonderful feeling that is! My Secret Sister is very talented too, looks like she made me this cute ghost she decorated with a pumpkin necklace, little trick or treat bag, with a little baby ghost,banner that says October 31st, Happy Halloween with ribbons for its hair I tell you it is the sweetest thing and it is hanging in my living room for all to see. Then I got a felt Boo Bag with my favorite candy, candy corn yum and a little book of recipes, I love it all and thank you so much for your thoughtfulness, you are just so sweet. I am so Blessed to have such a special Secret Sister, you made me so happy and I thank you.

Lots of Hugs,
Debbie

Deb
Go to Top of Page

star-schipp
True Blue Farmgirl

942 Posts

Starletta
Middletown Indiana
USA
942 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2010 :  10:42:35 AM  Show Profile
I received another great package today from my Secret Sister. When I opened the box I was greeted with an amazing fragrance--there was a wreath of rosemary...heavenly! There was also a book I've been wanting to read plus some beautiful stationary set which I love. Thank you!

We can do no great things; only small things with great love - Mother Teresa

Star - farmgirl sister #1927
Go to Top of Page

mellee
Farmgirl in Training

24 Posts

melissa
hampton va
USA
24 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2010 :  10:56:02 AM  Show Profile  Send mellee a Yahoo! Message
oh my gosh! I must have the world's best SS. I was having kind of a down day yesterday until I found a box waiting at my door. upon openting the box, there were fabric fall leaves falling everywhere! Under all those lovely leave was a homemade tote bag filled with goodies. Let me stop to say what a lovely totebag it is; and it is so 'me'. there were fall holiday cookie cutters--got my five year old all excited. there was an adorable crocheted turkey. Then there was an intoxicating specialty tea accompanied by the coup de gras--home grown honey. I fell like I hit the jackpot. I LOVE honey. There was also a lovely note from my SS and she sounds like the coolest lady. Thank you SS!!! You are truly a lovely person and I cannot wait to meet you.

melissa
farmgirl #2143

there is beauty in all things.
Go to Top of Page

rosarita78
True Blue Farmgirl

206 Posts

Reina
Drought ridden High Plains New Mexico
USA
206 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2010 :  12:46:48 PM  Show Profile
My secret sister is awesome! I recieved a very awesome package today. It even included something that my kids would enjoy. Thank you for the lovely handmade apron I will cherish the love and hard work that goes with such a gift. I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything. Thank you so much. You have just made my whole week!! Thank you for even thinking of my kids. You are just so special!!

FARM SISTERS REALLY ARE THE BEST!

Reina

http://reinascountrykitchen.blogspot.com
http://icookinnewmexico.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

dragonflyhoneybee
Farmgirl in Training

40 Posts

Melissa Carr
Concrete WA
USA
40 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2010 :  5:25:53 PM  Show Profile
I received another gift from my secret sister today, some spice tea and som eSunflower stickers! The stickers already found a home on my new Kitchen Aid mixer in Sunflower yellow! Now it really matches my kitchen:) Thanks!!

Visit www.honeybeeholistics.com for Organic Handmade Items for Bath, Body & Home!
Go to Top of Page

rosarita78
True Blue Farmgirl

206 Posts

Reina
USA
206 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2010 :  5:28:25 PM  Show Profile
It seems that my (wonderful) secret sister has signed the cute little recipe book she gave me!!!!!! BUSTED!

Reina

Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2010 :  5:32:19 PM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
Oh my goodness! I've been so bad! I received from my secret sister. She is spoiling me! I will take pictures this weekend but thank you so much-you are absolutely wonderful. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You brighten my day.

www.fasterkittykill.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2010 :  9:29:20 PM  Show Profile
LOL! Reina - that's too funny!!! I've been afraid of doing that myself!!! LOL! Big smiles - Nini

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Farmgirl Sister #1974
Go to Top of Page

arabianhorselover
True Blue Farmgirl

422 Posts

Jennifer
Bedias TX
USA
422 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2010 :  8:35:44 PM  Show Profile
Thank, Thank you Secret Sister for the wonderful package. I received it in the mail on Sat just after my husband went out of town again after being home only 2 days. So it really cheered me up! Thank you!
I got a really cute little homemade purse/tote with ginger bread men all over it. I also got some really cute patterns to make purses and a snowman and Christmas tree skirt. Can't wait to start on them. Thank you so much. I hope all goes well with you family. Sending Prayers your way!

Breeder of Straight Egyptian Arabians and SportHorses
www.whisperwindsarabians.com
Farmgirl Sister #561
Never squat with your spurs on!!!

www.throughjenslens.etsy.com
http://twitter.com/arabhorselover
http://kountrybumkinfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
http://fancyfeathersfarmgirls.blogspot.com/

Edited by - arabianhorselover on Nov 07 2010 8:36:40 PM
Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2010 :  8:57:13 PM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
I got a wonderful card from my secret sister. I've been having a rough go of it and she sent me the cutest card with a wonderful cheer up! Thank you! It totally made my day!

Ummm....I would take pictures of the package I got earlier this week but I ate a lot of it. LOL! She sent me Morivan cookies, which are my favorite! I grew up in North Carolina and we use to go to Winston Salem to the Morivan village. They always made the best cookies. I love lemon curd too and have been eating it up. The clotted cream is very interesting-I like it and the strawberry jam, my husband snagged. Ha Ha! Thank you again! You are so awesome!

Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2010 :  05:46:54 AM  Show Profile
Pam - You are making me really hungry right now, reading your description about those cookies!
Go to Top of Page

star-schipp
True Blue Farmgirl

942 Posts

Starletta
Middletown Indiana
USA
942 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2010 :  05:53:47 AM  Show Profile
Reina, Shoot!!!! What was I thinking??? Sorry for spoiling the "secret"....

Master Food Preserver
Go to Top of Page

Kangaroo Kate
True Blue Farmgirl

253 Posts

Teresa
Red Oak Texas
USA
253 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2010 :  1:52:08 PM  Show Profile
I just got in from getting the mail and I am
so thrilled with what I found today!!!
a special package from my SS and new halter
for my new piggie boy. I am not so sure
enoch will like his goodie as much as I do
mine.
I got a neatest little angel touch stone!
I LOVE it.. have not seen one before.
and a really pretty ring with beads and will
have a special use for this too! and the
wall plaque was really nice will find a spot
for it. Thanks so much that really made my
day!!! was starting off a bit rough and this
made it much better.
Go to Top of Page

rosarita78
True Blue Farmgirl

206 Posts

Reina
USA
206 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2010 :  2:51:05 PM  Show Profile
Starletta, you did not spoil it. I've been checking mailing lables and any kind of clues!! so I have been on the hunt. This is so much fun. I've never done one of these before and I'm having a blast. Thank you for being so sweet and sending such wonderful things. YOu truely brighten my day. I can't tell you how much we love the book you sent. And I've been wearing my apron everyday. I just love it all. It seems that you know exactly what's going on in my head (that can be scary!!). Anyways this is so fun!!

Reina

Go to Top of Page

star-schipp
True Blue Farmgirl

942 Posts

Starletta
Middletown Indiana
USA
942 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2010 :  2:51:50 PM  Show Profile
Another great package from my Secret Sister...she is really the very, very best. We must have the same tastes because I have loved everything! But what is really the greatest is the handwritten notes...she even acknowleged a certification I received recently!

Master Food Preserver
Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2010 :  4:41:44 PM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
Secret Sister! You are spoiling me rotten! I got a wonderful little book about tea today. Thank you so much! xoxo!

Go to Top of Page

TexBetsy
True Blue Farmgirl

314 Posts

Betsy
Princeton TX
USA
314 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2010 :  6:56:03 PM  Show Profile
My Secret Sister is so creative! I received the most beautiful card with Scrabble tiles on the front. My mom and I used to play Scrabble together and I carried on that tradition with my children. Thanks for bringing back great memories

Betsy

"God does not command that we do great things, only little things with great love" Mother Teresa
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6582 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6582 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2010 :  09:12:26 AM  Show Profile
Secret Sister I put a package in the mail to you today you should have it by Thursday or Friday.
Many times I have forgotten and almost sign my name or use my return address when I am sending things to my secret sister. This has just been so much fun, I hope everyone is enjoying it as much as I am.
Farm Girl Hugs,
Debbie
If you are lucky enough to live in the mountains you are lucky enough.
Go to Top of Page

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

1903 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
1903 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2010 :  03:12:05 AM  Show Profile
thank you , Secret Sister, for knowing just when i needed a pick me up!!!!

this week has been kinda rough-no particular reason- just kinda rough! and my mail box held a wonderful envelope full of monogrammed note cards and personalized (teddy bears!!!!!!) address labels for all seasons....

just knowing that you took the time to do this makes me feel so special!!!!!!! AND gave me a big smile!!!!!!!!

Farmgirl # 2139
~*~ counting my pennies and biding my time; my dreams are adding up!~*~
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2010 :  11:24:14 AM  Show Profile
Secret Sister! OMGosh, I just love you!!! LOL! When I received your box this morning, I was absolutely stunned - I love the Pilgrim towels you stitched for me! They are so beautiful, there are just no words! Oh my gosh! I have been eying towels like this for a long time, never splurging - and here, you have MADE the most beautiful ones I've ever seen! I absolutely love them, and really appreciate all the time you've put into them as well as the handstitching - thank you! My son saw the look on my face, smiled and said, "That's SO cool, Mom." Believe me when I say I will treasure them always, always, always! And you won't believe this, but the handle of my favorite mug just snapped off this past weekend. I was so bummed. But here you've sent me an even nicer one! I love it's hearty size and the fruit label design - so "me" - it's my brand new favorite, especially because it came from YOU! And the teas - Yes! Love them, too - they smell so yummy! 'Can't wait to try them tonight when I'm working on my holiday gift projects! The Acorn Ornament is very special to me, too - I have loved acorns and gathered them every fall for my table ever since I was a little girl - how in the world could you have known that? AND to BOOT, it's silvery and frosted! I actually have a lot of silvery accents throughout my home! You are amazing! This will be displayed in my home year round! Thank you so, so much for everything. You made my day - and my home - very, very bright! Big smiles and warm hugs - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2010 :  1:55:30 PM  Show Profile
Oh! Forgot to thank you, Secret Sister, for the little pack of Kleenex, too! So cute! - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974
Go to Top of Page

IdahoShamrock
True Blue Farmgirl

161 Posts

Kathy
Hayden Idaho
USA
161 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2010 :  7:25:05 PM  Show Profile
An amazing package arrived today: coffee,dish towel,a darling little scarecrow...best of all! a handwritten note! Thankyou, Secret Sister. What a delightful surprise. I have already hung the dishtowel on my oven door. I can see it from the computer and it makes me smile! Oh, and my 9 yr old daughter had a blast popping the bubble wrap...you made us both happy.

Farmgirl #2125

www.dustbincards.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2010 :  06:23:40 AM  Show Profile
OK ladies, I have to tell you I have the best one, Secret sister that is! Yesteday I received a quite heavy box containing A handmde hanging, folkart, maybe a penny rug, not sure, made by my secret sis that is aready hanging for all to see. some tea bags, (love my tea), I am quite addicted to tote bags and fom my secret sis I received one from Colorado, also a notepad from Coloado for my endless lists! also a Gooseberry Patch cookbook for fall as she knows who much I enjoy the fall! Thank you secret sister, you really have made my awful week a good one in the end!

Sue Feely
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic gifts received from 8th round of secret sisters Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page