Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members
 Gotta brag on my Young Cultivators
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic Gotta brag on my Young Cultivators Next Topic  

MerryHeartSister
True Blue Farmgirl

158 Posts

Christy
Tuscaloosa Alabama
USA
158 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2010 :  7:31:31 PM  Show Profile
I had my Young Cultivators working on friendship bands for their badge earlier this month. Now one of my girls is recruiting others to make friendship bands to take to Haiti. Her grandfather will be taking them on a mission trip to orphans as they help rebuild an orphanage that was affected by the earthquake. I'm so proud that I'm teary-eyed.

Farmgirl #1951
http://merryheartcreativeartsacademy.blogspot.com/

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2010 :  8:10:41 PM  Show Profile
That is SO SO SO great, Christy! What wonderful Young Cultivators you have, there! No wonder you're proud - you should be!!! 'Made me a little teary-eyed, too! :) - Nini

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Farmgirl Sister #1974
Go to Top of Page

Kevin
Video/Merit Badge Farm Boy

152 Posts

Kevin
Pullman WA
USA
152 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2010 :  10:37:49 AM  Show Profile
I just gotta say, both you and your Young Cultivators are doing a remarkable job Christy. Everyone here at the farm loves seeing what projects your kiddos are working on. Keep up the great work!

-Kevin

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

-Robert A. Heinlein
Go to Top of Page
  Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic Gotta brag on my Young Cultivators Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page