Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Somewhere I owe swap stuff to some people.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Somewhere I owe swap stuff to some people. Next Topic  

Moodene
True Blue Farmgirl

353 Posts

Nadine
Devers Texas
USA
353 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2010 :  11:36:57 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Moodene's MSN Messenger address  Send Moodene a Yahoo! Message
I been AWOL for awhile when my dad had to have some medical problems taken care of. I dropped outta sight to tend to him and be his care giver and forgot the world exited. My daddy means alot to me since he came back into my life after been told to go away 44 years ago by my mom. Now he is alot better and going to be going his home in 2 weeks.
SO I need to get back with some people I owe swap with since I can't remember who but I know I owe potholders and 1 pin. Could you please send me a message if I owe you something?
Nadine-Moodene

Love me like I am. farmgirl #801

Moodene
True Blue Farmgirl

353 Posts

Nadine
Devers Texas
USA
353 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2010 :  11:59:11 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Moodene's MSN Messenger address  Send Moodene a Yahoo! Message
I know I owe 3 people some things..potholders and a pin..Could it be you?

Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2010 :  1:41:16 PM  Show Profile
Moodene you might owe me some potholders but I understand completly and will get you on the next swap.Don't worry about it.
I really can't remember.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

barnagainkristin
True Blue Farmgirl

465 Posts

Kristin
Utah
USA
465 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2010 :  8:45:52 PM  Show Profile
Moodene,
So happy to hear from you. I think you were my pin swap partner but I had forgotten all about it. I'm so glad your father is back in your life and doing better. Let's just forget about the pin and you can start over with new swaps. Take care!

barnagainkristin

"Others Before Self"
Go to Top of Page

Moodene
True Blue Farmgirl

353 Posts

Nadine
Devers Texas
USA
353 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2010 :  6:45:56 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Moodene's MSN Messenger address  Send Moodene a Yahoo! Message
Oh!! but I loved your pin you gave to me..and I have yours ready right here..just couldnt remember the name to go with it !! Please give me your address so I can mail it to you?

Go to Top of Page

ayates
True Blue Farmgirl

170 Posts

anna
hailey id
USA
170 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2010 :  1:53:52 PM  Show Profile
Oh, my gosh, I'm so happy to hear you are alive and well. It was me who you never swapped pot holders with --- but, like I said, happy to know you are still driving that school bus. Happy Fall!
Go to Top of Page

mamashaw
True Blue Farmgirl

268 Posts

Annette
Cahokia IL
USA
268 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2010 :  8:01:06 PM  Show Profile
Nadine, I was also partnered with you in the potholder swap that was organized back in the spring. Please don't concern yourself over spilled milk, I am so very glad you and your dad are Ok snd doing well. His health is more important than any other thing in the universe.
Farm sister hugs!!

someplace between lost and found
annette FS#1372

not all who wander are lost

why worry about the comming storm when you can learn to dance in the rain
Go to Top of Page

Moodene
True Blue Farmgirl

353 Posts

Nadine
Devers Texas
USA
353 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2010 :  09:09:44 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Moodene's MSN Messenger address  Send Moodene a Yahoo! Message
Thanks for ya'll comments. My dad is still going strong and hosting a Harvest Fall hotdog roasting tonite along with marshmellows..yummy..He says that being with me just gave him the will to live long like his mother who passed away at 103..LOL...So my son who is down from Maryland-in the US Army is coming along with me and his daddy to go have some fun tonite..along with some of his late second wife's family who adopted me as their sister. I have 2 step sisters who treats me like one of their own...
Happy Harvest everyone!!!

Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Somewhere I owe swap stuff to some people. Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page