Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Christmas card swap!! Please join in!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Christmas card swap!! Please join in!! Next Topic
Page: of 2

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2010 :  2:13:50 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Hi Liz, Thank you so much! I'm not sure what I did with your address. Could you send it to me again? Do you need mine?
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Lifes not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

Just a small town country girl, farmgirl,loggergirl, trying to live her dreams. :)

P.s. I've been playing around with the spelling of my name ( weird I know) and I've decided that I will stick with Hannah for good. Sorry I got you all confused. Hugs!!
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2010 :  6:35:03 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
:)

Farmgirl sister #1219

Lifes not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

Just a small town country girl, farmgirl,loggergirl, trying to live her dreams. :)

P.s. I've been playing around with the spelling of my name ( weird I know) and I've decided that I will stick with Hannah for good. Sorry I got you all confused. Hugs!!
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2010 :  6:42:56 PM  Show Profile
I'm up for swapping, Hannah, if you'd still like someone else. :D
hugs
Jessie

"Wonder Woman hasn't got a cape, she just turned her apron around"
Farmgirl Sister #235
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2010 :  7:15:38 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
I would love to Jessie! Acually, I have a confession to make... I already have a card ready to mail to you! :)
Love you!
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2010 :  7:49:31 PM  Show Profile
brenda
thanks for the postcard
deborah

http://jerseyfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
inch by inch we find our way
jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2010 :  08:32:50 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Hi Girls, I am getting ready to mail my cards out. :) I think this year I will be early instead of late. YAY!!
hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2010 :  08:52:48 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Thank you LindaJo for the beautiful Christmas card!!
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2010 :  4:45:31 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Hi Girls! I sent out all my Christmas cards today. Please, please let me know if you did not get one in 3 days and I will send you one asap! I sent out about 30 of them so I could have missed a few people.
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Christmas card swap!! Please join in!! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page