Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Christmas card swap!! Please join in!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Christmas card swap!! Please join in!! Next Topic
Page: of 2

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2010 :  9:11:23 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Hi Farmgirls, would anyone like to swap christmas cards with me?!? I could take about 15 farmgirls to swap with. :)
I was thinking we could swap about the first of December?!?
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Lifes not the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

Just a small town country girl, farmgirl,loggergirl, trying to live her dreams. :)

P.s. I've been playing around with the spelling of my name ( weird I know) and I've decided that I will stick with Hannah for good. Sorry I got you all confused. Hugs!!

Edited by - maggie14 on Nov 22 2010 7:54:16 PM

csmartyonline
True Blue Farmgirl

247 Posts

Carole
Clarksville TN
USA
247 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2010 :  05:40:31 AM  Show Profile
Is this different from the other Christmas Card Swap that's posted?
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2010 :  06:53:20 AM  Show Profile
Futters is already doing a Christmas Card Swap.

http://www.smallcityscenes.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com

"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2010 :  4:52:13 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Ok, Thanks MaryBeth!
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Lifes not the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

Just a small town country girl, farmgirl,loggergirl, trying to live her dreams. :)

P.s. I've been playing around with the spelling of my name ( weird I know) and I've decided that I will stick with Hannah for good. Sorry I got you all confused. Hugs!!
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2010 :  11:19:59 AM  Show Profile
I will swap Christmas cards with you!! Will email you! Blessings, Linda

http://www.scatteredlittleblessings.com

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

LindaJo
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

Linda
Fargo ND
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2010 :  3:22:42 PM  Show Profile
I would swap Christmas cards with you.

Art cleans the dust of everyday life from the soul. Picasso
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2010 :  4:32:33 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
aww, thanks girls! You have made my Christmas already! Please e-mail me with you info Linda! :)
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Lifes not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

Go to Top of Page

rachaeltolliver
Farmgirl in Training

35 Posts

Rachael
Petersburg VA
USA
35 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2010 :  04:53:30 AM  Show Profile
I would swap christmas cards with anyone who wants to also. It sounds like a great idea.
Go to Top of Page

Avonfemme
Farmgirl in Training

30 Posts

Tiffany
Ithaca New York
USA
30 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2010 :  07:38:07 AM  Show Profile
Yes, Please count me in! Yay for receiving lots of happy Christmas cards in the mail!!!! :D

Avon Callin'!!! <3

www.youravon.com/tiffanycaruso
Go to Top of Page

Avonfemme
Farmgirl in Training

30 Posts

Tiffany
Ithaca New York
USA
30 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2010 :  09:34:39 AM  Show Profile
Yes, Please count me in! Yay for receiving lots of happy Christmas cards in the mail!!!! :D

Avon Callin'!!! <3

www.youravon.com/tiffanycaruso
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2010 :  5:56:41 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
E-mailed you all! Thanks so much for making my Christmas!!
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Lifes not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2010 :  03:48:40 AM  Show Profile
I'd love to be in the swap, please add me to the list. Hugs, Brenda

http:///www.scatteredlittleblessings.blogspot.com

Seek reasons to Love..In every sigment of everyday-look for something that brings forth within you a feeling of Love-Abraham Hicks
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2010 :  4:48:33 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Hi Girls! I will be mailing my Christmas cards out the first week in December! Thank you so much for swapping with me!
Hugs,
Hannah

P.S. I can swap with more farmgirls! Please post here or e-mail me!

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

ScentsyGirl
Farmgirl in Training

26 Posts

Stacey
Pasco WA/Florence Oregon WWW.SCENTSY.COM/STACEYSWEETS
USA
26 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  04:54:23 AM  Show Profile
I would love to, would you mind emailing me if its not to late. I am having a hard time finding things after I have posted and wonder if when I express interest in participating in a swap if I am doing it right?? Please count me in I would love to:))

My heart is at the beach.
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  08:39:31 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Hi Stacey! I e-mailed you!
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

TammyCaltagirone
Farmgirl in Training

20 Posts

Tammy
Batavia IL
USA
20 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  08:59:24 AM  Show Profile
I'm in for a Christmas Card swap too!

"one happiness will scatter a thousand sorrows"
Go to Top of Page

rachaeltolliver
Farmgirl in Training

35 Posts

Rachael
Petersburg VA
USA
35 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  10:07:30 AM  Show Profile
I will send cards to anyone & everyone. I love sending & getting christmas cards so just send me your address & I will send you mine & I will add you to my card list. This sounds like so much fun.
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  10:13:56 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
e-mailed you Tammy!
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

TammyCaltagirone
Farmgirl in Training

20 Posts

Tammy
Batavia IL
USA
20 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  10:19:44 AM  Show Profile
Got it and responded Hannah. Thanks!
T

"one happiness will scatter a thousand sorrows"
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2010 :  08:09:02 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Come on girls! We need more!
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2010 :  4:13:53 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Bumping!!

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2010 :  4:43:33 PM  Show Profile
I'd LOVE to, Hannah! What fun! - Nini

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Farmgirl Sister #1974
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2010 :  6:15:03 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
YAY!! I already have your address so I will send you one!
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2010 :  09:33:17 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
bumping!
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2010 :  10:47:02 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Bumping!
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

Leilaht
True Blue Farmgirl

155 Posts

Elizabeth
Highland MI
USA
155 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2010 :  11:56:04 AM  Show Profile
I'll swap if you have room Hannah. Do you still have my address from the photo swap?

Liz

Strength and honor are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.

Proverbs 31:25
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Christmas card swap!! Please join in!! Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page