Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 3 item Christmas swap!! Closed! Partners posted!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic 3 item Christmas swap!! Closed! Partners posted! Next Topic
Page: of 7

Moodene
True Blue Farmgirl

353 Posts

Nadine
Devers Texas
USA
353 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2010 :  06:27:46 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Moodene's MSN Messenger address  Send Moodene a Yahoo! Message
Diana W. Did you got your box of goodies?

Love me like I am. farmgirl #801
Go to Top of Page

ayates
True Blue Farmgirl

170 Posts

anna
hailey id
USA
170 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2010 :  07:10:32 AM  Show Profile
Vintagesaver --- Have you received my gift (handmade & vintage of something that you collect) I know you said you would not accept anything from me as you were angry with me for being disappointed. I do hope you've reconsidered. Happy Holidays!
Go to Top of Page

vintage saver
True Blue Farmgirl

323 Posts

oleta
wheelersburg ohio
USA
323 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2010 :  6:15:33 PM  Show Profile
Yes Anna, it came 2 days ago and itis really nice. You know I love the crocheted potholders! and the pine scent of the Meyers hand soap and lotion is so Christmasy. I'm sending you a few other things, bought yesterday, but can't mail until Mon. I don't want you to be disappointed, especially at Christmas. Happy holidays!
Go to Top of Page

ayates
True Blue Farmgirl

170 Posts

anna
hailey id
USA
170 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2010 :  3:32:59 PM  Show Profile
Catgirl/Denise
I just last night opened the package you sent me. The lavendar smells so relaxing, a gingerbread girl mug, pink for the cause goodies, and my two recipes! Thank you and Merry Christmas
Go to Top of Page

vintage saver
True Blue Farmgirl

323 Posts

oleta
wheelersburg ohio
USA
323 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2010 :  6:42:35 PM  Show Profile
Anna, afew more small things went out to you priority mail today.
Go to Top of Page

Kangaroo Kate
True Blue Farmgirl

253 Posts

Teresa
Red Oak Texas
USA
253 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2010 :  3:34:34 PM  Show Profile
Ayates.... I am sorry trying to get your
package in the mail. Have been under the
weather this week again hope to make it to
post office tomorrow if at all possible.
thanks for your patience! I totally
apprecited the items you sent!!! they
were really nice!!
Kangaroo kate

Dance Like No One Is
Watching.
Go to Top of Page

urban chickie
True Blue Farmgirl

734 Posts

Catherine
Niles IL
USA
734 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2010 :  5:29:29 PM  Show Profile
Beverly, I already posted under the cookie swap real quick but I wanted to post here too....thank you so much for my lovely package!! I love everything you sent. How did you know I needed a new recipe box? Well, not a new so much as another.....I have too many recipes lol. This one's perfect and even comes with a few recipes! I will have to try those cheesecake bars soon, they sound yummy. I have already had a cup of yummy tea (to try the cookies with, of course!), and the festive tissues and cute button wreath ornament are all greatly appreciated. But the jar with the embroidered cardinal is my favorite, I just love cardinals and this one is real special and every time I see it I will think of you and the wonderful virtual farm we have here :)
Thank you again for spoiling me so! Even the outer packaging looked so festive, I did not want to unwrap it (almost!). The red gingham kraft paper looked great, even my ups guy commented on how nice it looked!
I am sad to say, your package did not go out until today. I was finally able to do the baking part today. In fact, your package came while I was baking and I didn't even open it until I got home from the post office, I was on a tight time schedule to get a ride there and I had some other stuff to mail too so the ride was greatly needed lol. But it finally did go out and you should have it soon!
Oh, and I almost forgot to say that the timing of it coming today was nothing short of magical....I am battling the tail end of a cold and trying to baby myself while I catch up with life stuff, feeling calm now but awoke sort of harried so it was a bright light AND today is my birthday and it was neato to get a big ol' box on my birthday!! Thanks again for being my partner on these two swaps!!

Catherine
Farmgirl #1370
City Girl By Birth,
Suburbanite By Location,
Farmgirl at Heart
Go to Top of Page

pinkwitchy~farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

230 Posts

Beverly
Lee's Summit MO
USA
230 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2010 :  5:25:30 PM  Show Profile
Catherine, I spoiled YOU?!? More like you spoiled ME! My package arrived today! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the box of ornaments! The box is beautiful! But when I opened it!....OMG!!! I could not believe how many ornaments you packed in it! I LOVE them ALL and will cherish them for years to come! We are a little slim on ornaments....we lost our home in a fire in March 09. Last year's tree was pretty bare :) I guess it took me years to collect the ones I had, so it will take years to collect again. Your ornaments will be a special part of the new collection! The snowflakes are too AWESOME! I can't believe they are paper! My son says the oven mit & hot pad are his....since they have the Toy Soldiers on them :) He loves to help out in the kitchen. The Gum Drop recipe sounds yummy & fun to make! Time is quickly running out but I'm thinking that I'll have to give them a try after the holidays!

Thank you for all that you sent! Happy belated birthday & I hope your cold is long gone! I'm also sending you an email!

{{{hugs}}}
Beverly

Farmgirl Sister 1575* * * It is often the bend in the road that makes life worth the drive * * *
Go to Top of Page

urban chickie
True Blue Farmgirl

734 Posts

Catherine
Niles IL
USA
734 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2010 :  09:51:00 AM  Show Profile
LOL - I'd say a very successful swap is one where both sides think THEY were the spoiled ones! Glad you liked everything and thanks for being my swap partner!!

Your son is too funny....tell him he can have the oven mitt and potholder only if he bakes cookies for you through the winter :)

Catherine
Farmgirl #1370
City Girl By Birth,
Suburbanite By Location,
Farmgirl at Heart
Go to Top of Page

ayates
True Blue Farmgirl

170 Posts

anna
hailey id
USA
170 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2010 :  08:22:16 AM  Show Profile
Oleta --- I received your additional package. Thank you for the books - you didn't have to purchase additional, but I appreciate your efforts. Happy New Year
Go to Top of Page

ayates
True Blue Farmgirl

170 Posts

anna
hailey id
USA
170 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2010 :  08:28:15 AM  Show Profile
Kangarookate -- I received your 3 item Christmas swap. I love the little cross stitched stocking. Since one item was to be handmade, I was marveling over your handiwork when I saw a tag "made in the Philippines" Now I'm confused - did you make it?
Go to Top of Page

TexBetsy
True Blue Farmgirl

319 Posts

Betsy
Princeton TX
USA
319 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2010 :  08:36:37 AM  Show Profile
Sue - I just realized in the busyness of the holidays, I failed to post a thank you to you. Your package was wonderful! The wreath you made is so beautiful that it is going to hang all year in my sewing room. The chocolates - oh my the chocolates are out of this world! I'm writing at work and not remembering everything that was packed in my special package, but please know that I love and appreciate it all!

Betsy

"God does not command that we do great things, only little things with great love" Mother Teresa
Go to Top of Page

Kangaroo Kate
True Blue Farmgirl

253 Posts

Teresa
Red Oak Texas
USA
253 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2010 :  12:01:48 PM  Show Profile
Hi Anna, (ayates)
did we have the same package?
I sent the 3 crochet dolies that were handmade by a
friend of mine. one was pink and two were white.
didnt think I put in a cross stitched stocking?
trying to remember what all I did put in extra besides
crochet things and the recipe? was a hectic week getting
christmas stuff finished up I was running behind schedule.
kangaroo kate

Dance Like No One Is
Watching.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic 3 item Christmas swap!! Closed! Partners posted! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page