Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 3 item Christmas swap!! Closed! Partners posted!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic 3 item Christmas swap!! Closed! Partners posted! Next Topic
Page: of 7

Kangaroo Kate
True Blue Farmgirl

253 Posts

Teresa
Red Oak Texas
USA
253 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2010 :  4:59:59 PM  Show Profile
Ayates

OOPS forgot my address for you !!
and I do have mail sent as kangaroo kate
that is my business name so use it more
than my legal one.. ha ha

kangaroo kate
121 Prairie Creek rd
Red Oak, Texas 75154

kangaroo kate
(teresa)
farmgirl #1506
Go to Top of Page

ayates
True Blue Farmgirl

170 Posts

anna
hailey id
USA
170 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2010 :  07:05:08 AM  Show Profile
Already sent your package out! You were difficult to get a response from so I sluethed your address - your Christmas delights are on their way! Happy Holidays!
Go to Top of Page

Barbara Williams
Farmgirl in Training

47 Posts

Barbara
Burns TN
USA
47 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2010 :  5:06:12 PM  Show Profile
Lorileemacd...I just returned from the Thanksgiving holiday and your package was waiting for me! What a nice surprise! Thank you for the recipe box and cards, the picture frame, the candle, the homemade apple puree and the recipes! I'm definitely going to use the pork loin and apple puree recipe this weekend! Can't wait. You were too generous! Thanks again and welcome to Farmgirls and the swaps! Have a blessed Christmas!

Lane's Meemaw
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2010 :  3:43:52 PM  Show Profile
Annette, I received my great package from you today! I love all the tea items you made for me, you are a good seamstress! The fabric is so bright and Spring like, and my favorite colors too! I sure will enjoy using them.
The stationary is so pretty, and I didn't have any, how did you know??? And Chocolate too - yummmy

This was a fun swap and you are a great swap partner!
Thanks a bunch!
Hugs, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us!

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

mamashaw
True Blue Farmgirl

268 Posts

Annette
Cahokia IL
USA
268 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2010 :  5:31:33 PM  Show Profile
Ruth, you are very welcome. It was my pleasure to be your swap partner, I sure enjoyed putting your package together. :c)

someplace between lost and found
annette FS#1372

not all who wander are lost

why worry about the comming storm when you can learn to dance in the rain
Go to Top of Page

ayates
True Blue Farmgirl

170 Posts

anna
hailey id
USA
170 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2010 :  12:47:16 PM  Show Profile
Vintagesaver - I received your package yesterday. I emailed you.
Go to Top of Page

vintage saver
True Blue Farmgirl

323 Posts

oleta
wheelersburg ohio
USA
323 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2010 :  5:57:42 PM  Show Profile
I got an e-mail from Anna Yates-very ru7de , complaining about what I sent her and about how she spent so much time rsearching what i would ike and how much it cost and everything and how mine I sent her looked a dollar store group.(It wasn't.) I know what I sent was nice and I believe she didn't want to send one to start with. I haven't received it. She can't ruin my Christmas with her mean spirit and I hate to say anyhing but this was uncalled for. I told her not to send one to me if that was how she felt. Sorry everyone. I'm not leaving Anna!!! but I will never be your swap partner again for any swap ever.
Go to Top of Page

catgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

72 Posts

Denise
New Market AL
USA
72 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2010 :  5:59:11 PM  Show Profile
Anna (ayates) Thanks so much for the wonderful package! I loved everything. Although we do not drink coffee my parents do so I will have a stock for them when they come to visit. I loved the tin and it is wonderful that the coffee is organic. The pin cushion was great. I dont have one quite so large and it will be used cause I have so many pins. When I opened the package and the first thing I saw was fabric I thought I had died and gone to heaven- not part of the gift you said. I quilt so will be using bits and pieces in my future quilts. The recipe looked really yummy as well. I will be trying it out. Again thanks for being my partner, I couldnt have asked for a better one!

Keep warm!

Denise

http://nittinfool.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

vintage saver
True Blue Farmgirl

323 Posts

oleta
wheelersburg ohio
USA
323 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2010 :  6:16:16 PM  Show Profile
People can only upset you if you let them. Sorry I posted now, but I;m not mealy-mouthed. I'll tell it like it is. I've still got three swaps to mail and they will go out tomorrow except for the cookie exchange which I am making this weekend and looking forward to it, too. I have loved every swap I've ever been in since I've been on here ( when I could get people to send me their address, etc.) Everythin I ever received I really liked. I believe the stress of the season got to Anna.lol, but I undertand that!
Go to Top of Page

Moodene
True Blue Farmgirl

353 Posts

Nadine
Devers Texas
USA
353 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2010 :  4:38:26 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Moodene's MSN Messenger address  Send Moodene a Yahoo! Message
This is for Diana W. I got your box of stuff and will post pic tomorrow. I just got thru doing 2 weeks of freezing canning of fresh veggies for my hubby's diet that he has to stay on..I will show everybody what I got and love everything!!!..Me and my grandson will be making cookies soon..lol..

Love me like I am. farmgirl #801
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2010 :  6:23:46 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Beverly...Received my package today and love it. I read about the tree somewhere and was hoping to get one. I love what you did with it. M&Ms are my favorite. I haven't had any in at least 6 months, watching my weight. Look out I'm in trouble here! LOL! Unless I can put them in the cute snowman jar and seal it really, really tight! Recipe sounds yummy...sounds like a Paula Dean recipe, is it? Thanks so much, I love everything!

Blessings and Peace,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

DNA doesn't make us sisters, Love does!

The road to a friends house is never to long!

Go to Top of Page

pinkwitchy~farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

230 Posts

Beverly
Lee's Summit MO
USA
230 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2010 :  10:16:24 PM  Show Profile
Darlene, it puts a smile in my heart to read your comment! You are so welcome! Sorry about the M&M's :) At least the jar is small :) I don't know if the recipe is PD's or not...a friend gave it to me years ago.... I talked about the tree on the Nifty Thrifty forum's thread about repurposing items, said I would post a pic...need to do that:) Again, glad you love your goodies!

{{{hugs}}}
Beverly

Farmgirl Sister 1575* * * It is often the bend in the road that makes life worth the drive * * *
Go to Top of Page

vintage saver
True Blue Farmgirl

323 Posts

oleta
wheelersburg ohio
USA
323 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2010 :  05:23:52 AM  Show Profile
I really need to practice turning the other cheek. Hate for this to happen. I'm going to drop it.
Go to Top of Page

kathyinozarks
True Blue Farmgirl

263 Posts

Kathy
Lebanon Missouri
USA
263 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2010 :  1:39:19 PM  Show Profile
Betty Jo of SD I just received your package today-thank you so much, and I received the envelope on friday with the handmade bookmarks and recipe. I love your tatting! I have two little mini trees I put out on our bay window-so all the ornaments and tatting pieces are hanging already. The stocking was too sweet, along with the porcelein stocking ornament-thank you. I really loved the vintage fabric made into ornament! thank you for everything, I enjoyed being your swap partner-hugs Kathy

Farmgirl Sister 1849
A retired country girl, living in the woods of Missouri Ozarks
http://kathyinozarks.multiply.com/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/kathyinozarks
Go to Top of Page

kathyinozarks
True Blue Farmgirl

263 Posts

Kathy
Lebanon Missouri
USA
263 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2010 :  1:43:37 PM  Show Profile
vintage saver-big hugs to you, I understand how you feel, I love doing these swaps on mjf forum but I have gotton quite dissappointed in the past as well. Kathy

Farmgirl Sister 1849
A retired country girl, living in the woods of Missouri Ozarks
http://kathyinozarks.multiply.com/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/kathyinozarks
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2010 :  2:32:43 PM  Show Profile
Unless I'm misunderstanding something, these swaps are for fun and to show each other kindess and friendship.......Vintage Saver, you did not deserve that treatment and I'm sorry it happened to you. How insensitive of your swap partner! Fortunately these things don't happen very often, but you were right to post the rudeness and I hope you have received an apology. Lin

"Our beautiful earth is worth saving"!!
Go to Top of Page

mamashaw
True Blue Farmgirl

268 Posts

Annette
Cahokia IL
USA
268 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2010 :  6:28:33 PM  Show Profile
Denise / Levisgrammy, Jaiden recieved her package today. She is so tickled with everything you sent her. She plans on wearing the little pin to a Girl Scout service project with younger kids this week. We are also going to make a batch of cookies with the recipe you sent for her to share with her troop and I know she will want to use the potholder you made.. she loves the yarn color! Oh, I think she is going to hang the little mittens on my MJF tree with all the other swap ornaments we have.
Thank you for thinking of her, she really enjoys getting to play with us.

ps... we mailed your package almost 2 weeks ago, have you recieved it?

annette FS#1372

Edited by - mamashaw on Dec 06 2010 6:30:47 PM
Go to Top of Page

pinkwitchy~farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

230 Posts

Beverly
Lee's Summit MO
USA
230 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2010 :  7:01:18 PM  Show Profile
Darlene, recv'd my goodies today! Love it ALL! The recipe sounds too yummy! I'll have to hide the socks from DD, will have to also hide the window "jellies"...from DS! Love the ornaments! We lost our home & pretty much everything in it in a fire March 09 & I've had to start collecting ornaments all over again!...they will be put to good use :) (last year's tree was pretty bare! LOL!) I've already read a few pages of the book :) Did you make the doily? It's so pretty! Like I said...LOVE it ALL!!! Thank you so much!

{{{hugs}}}
Beverly

Farmgirl Sister 1575* * * It is often the bend in the road that makes life worth the drive * * *
Go to Top of Page

buffypuff
True Blue Farmgirl

1183 Posts

Claudia
Deer Park WA
USA
1183 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2010 :  4:07:41 PM  Show Profile
TheresaJ...thank you so much for your package. I was first hit with the wonderful smell of Scottish soap. The embroidered towel was really neat and the hanky ironed would be the greatest doily for a little table I have. The paper products were great for me to use right now, and may I tell you that the buttoned satchel was one of the cutest things I have ever seen. The recipe looks easy and I have all the things on hand. Hope you can use the cloth bag I sent. It was made by a nurse who takes the proceeds to contribute to the children's hospital here to help for those who have no insurance. The glass plate could hold some of that fudge recipe I sent. I really makes a lot and is very very tasty...not so sweet like alot of fudges. Blessings on your holidays and thank you for wonderful gifts. ....Claudia

Buffypuff/ Claudia
Farmgirl & Sister #870

"Half of success is the assurance of support along the way." cr
Go to Top of Page

ayates
True Blue Farmgirl

170 Posts

anna
hailey id
USA
170 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2010 :  08:28:22 AM  Show Profile
KANGAROOKATE --- I USPS'd your treasures on Nov 29th, surely you've received them by now??? Shall I file a lost package report? Oh, and I haven't received anything from you! What's up?
Go to Top of Page

mamashaw
True Blue Farmgirl

268 Posts

Annette
Cahokia IL
USA
268 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2010 :  5:04:39 PM  Show Profile
Denise / Levisgrammy, we made the cookie recipe tonight and I doubt this batch will make it to Jaiden's Girl scout meting tomorrow night..... we are eating them as they come out of the oven. We mixed in some dried cranberries with orange essence in half the mix just to test it out... I suggest trying that... yummmmieeee. This is such a simle recipe, quick to put together. Again, Thank you so much for being Jaiden's swap partner, she had a wonderful time doing this!

annette FS#1372

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9372 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9372 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2010 :  5:43:05 PM  Show Profile
Annette,
I received my swap from Jaiden today! Actually it had been at the PO for 2 days they said but this was the first I could get there. Tell her I love everything she sent. A gardening journal, I have never seen one of these before but will surely love using it. A tea bag holder. How cute that is! Tea is my favorite thing to drink and I will be using it to take tea to work with me. A handy little holder to keep in my purse. Definitely will be making the Snickerdoodle recipe. Thank her for me, I've enjoyed swapping with her!

farmgirl sister#43

O, a trouble's a ton or a trouble's an ounce,
Or a trouble is what you make it!
And it isn't the fact that you're hurt that counts,
But only--how did you take it?

--Edmund C. Vance.
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2010 :  1:39:27 PM  Show Profile
Debbie (BuzzinBee) I received my wonderful package today, filled to the brim with goodies! WOW, you outdid yourself for me, thank you so much. I love Gingerbread goodies, and you sure did shower me with a variety of them, Pins, earrings, cup cake papers w/decorative picks, gingerbread slipper socks - too cute!, gingerbread soap, . wonderful recipe - sounds so yummy! candy cane ribbon and a very sweet card!
Thanks again for everything - I've been spoiled!
Merry Christmas my Farmgirl Sister!
Hugs, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2010 :  2:38:02 PM  Show Profile
Debbie, I forgot to mention the sweet Angel Feather Ornament, that is so very special and beautiful! And, the little stocking with the yummy chocolate candy. Already ate one -
Thanks again for everything!
Hugs, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

buzzn bee
True Blue Farmgirl

1061 Posts

Deborah
Muncie Indiana
USA
1061 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2010 :  7:27:37 PM  Show Profile
Violetrose,

You are so welcome sweetie. I really enjoyed shopping for you! This has been a very fun swap! I do apologize that you received it later than I had hoped for, but my hip had my do's and do not's LOL! I am feeling much better. I will still keep my eye open for Gingerbread items for you.

Take Care Friend, Farmgirl hugs, and please have a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

Debbie
buzzn bee
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic 3 item Christmas swap!! Closed! Partners posted! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page