Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 Update from The Soap Maven
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Update from The Soap Maven Next Topic
Page: of 2

Phils Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

1095 Posts

Ann
Parsonsburg Maryland
USA
1095 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2006 :  06:54:46 AM  Show Profile
Hi Susan! I'm so glad you've made out great. I remember the same "YES!!!" feeling I experienced about the end of all the GYN problems I'd been having for years. Oh, those emotions... I hope you breeze through without any menopausal symptoms. If you should have any, just want you to know, I use natural hormones which my woman doctor prescribes, mostly due to bone loss problems, although I did have those hot flashes. Evil little things they are, too. Anyway, there are good options out there for those who need them.... sure beats horse urine-derived estrogen.
Ann

There is a Redeemer.
Go to Top of Page

TheSoapMaven
True Blue Farmgirl

691 Posts

Susan
LA
USA
691 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2006 :  07:08:22 AM  Show Profile  Send TheSoapMaven a Yahoo! Message
Good morning! Oh Frannie...I admire you for going without the replacements but I am not that brave. I WANT to feel as good as I do now...so I am going to keep on keeping on as long as I can.

Ann, I know- do you know how many women DON'T know what's in Premarin???? I told my dr right off NO WAY...even if it meant doing without replacement therapy. And those poor horses! I like the plant derivative option!

Stirring the soap pot this morning. Not overdoing it just trying to get back to work a little at a time. And will delegate housework today - The Man comes home tomorrow! I talked to him last night (actually I talk to him every night while he's gone)and told him how good I feel and he said "Oh honey, I would still be in bed, moaning and groaning!" I doubt it but I know he's just as glad things went well as I am. He didnt enjoy watching me suffer each month (sometimes 3 weeks a month) any more than I enjoyed it myself!

You farmgirls have a great day! Check in with you later!

Susan
Proprietress of Dahlem's Soapworks http://www.thesoapmaven.com

Go to Top of Page

Lavender Cottage
True Blue Farmgirl

273 Posts

Ellen

USA
273 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2006 :  10:11:47 AM  Show Profile
Susan,
Glad to hear you are doing so well!

Enjoy! :)
Ellen in MI
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Update from The Soap Maven Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page