Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 September Dish Cloth Swap MAIL OUT TODAY :)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic September Dish Cloth Swap MAIL OUT TODAY :) Next Topic
Page: of 4

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2010 :  7:36:37 PM  Show Profile
Scrubby side? Alicia, I would love to see that. I was just reading all these fun posts and then came to Alicia's post. Can you describe the cloth? It sure sounds interesting.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

urban chickie
True Blue Farmgirl

734 Posts

Catherine
Niles IL
USA
734 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2010 :  9:15:40 PM  Show Profile
LOL - I seem to be giving away all my secrets this week. Well, seeing as how these ones are out there in cyberspace, no biggie really. Kristin, the pattern I used is one I have come to love myself, as one side is the soft cotton and the other is a gentle scrubby nylon "yarn". The pattern and a decent pic of one can be found here:
http://craftchronicles.blogspot.com/2009/01/instructions-for-basketweavemesh.html
The nylon yarn can be difficult to find (I was able to get some at Hobby Lobby) but it is worth hunting down.

Catherine
Farmgirl #1370
City Girl By Birth,
Suburbanite By Location,
Farmgirl at Heart
Go to Top of Page

hivemama
Farmgirl in Training

21 Posts

Janna
Zeeland MI
USA
21 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2010 :  4:53:34 PM  Show Profile
Starr, I love the maple leaf dishcloth and pumpkin spice air freshener! My 6 yr old has been carrying it around all day sniffing it saying "mommy, we gotta make a pumpkin pie soon!" Thank you so much!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic September Dish Cloth Swap MAIL OUT TODAY :) Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page