Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Farmgirl photo swap round 3!! UPDATE! please read!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Farmgirl photo swap round 3!! UPDATE! please read! Next Topic
Page: of 7

buffypuff
True Blue Farmgirl

1183 Posts

Claudia
Deer Park WA
USA
1183 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2010 :  6:58:32 PM  Show Profile
This is soooo much fun!

Over the weekend and today, I received 4 pictures/charming notes. I received pictures from Leanne, Liz, Staci and Pam. I am so pleased to read your stories and see the environments around you. I just love you ladies sporting your hats, animals, families and smiles. It is just too cool.

Thank you for including me in this swap and choosing to send me your pictures. Many blessings & bazzilions of hugs.

Buffypuff/ Claudia
Farmgirl & Sister #870

"Half of success is the assurance of support along the way." cr
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2010 :  8:02:14 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Hi Girls! I just wanted to let you know that I e-mailed everyone updated pictures of me! :) I've spent the last 2 days trying to get this one photo to load on the computer from my phone. lol
If everyone could e-mail me when you get my photo please do. :) You don't have to say anything special. A nice "Hey I got it" will do. :)
Can't wait to get more photos from you all!
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Lifes not the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

Just a small town country girl, farmgirl,loggergirl, trying to live her dreams. :)

P.s. I've been playing around with the spelling of my name ( weird I know) and I've decided that I will stick with Hannah for good. Sorry I got you all confused. Hugs!!
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2010 :  8:46:20 PM  Show Profile
Hannah...that is such a pretty name, glad that you are going with using that all the time now. I had a best friend named Hannah at one time. You are much prettier than she was however. You are adorable. Thanks for
the picture.

Hugs and Smiles,
~peggy

Lady In Red
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com
http://pegsmiles7.wordpress.com
A "SMILE" Should Be A Woman's First Accessory, Then Her Purse, Shoes, and Bling! ~p.smith
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2010 :  8:50:21 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Awe, thank you so much Peggy! I bet your friend was beautiful. We are all beautiful in our own ways. :) Thank you again for the sweet complement. You are so sweet!
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Just a small town country girl, farmgirl,loggergirl, trying to live her dreams. :)

P.s. I've been playing around with the spelling of my name ( weird I know) and I've decided that I will stick with Hannah for good. Sorry I got you all confused. Hugs!!

Edited by - maggie14 on Sep 20 2010 8:51:20 PM
Go to Top of Page

buffypuff
True Blue Farmgirl

1183 Posts

Claudia
Deer Park WA
USA
1183 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2010 :  07:54:35 AM  Show Profile
Maggie 14 (Hannah), I've looked all through my email, & I did not receive your picture. Is there info you need so I can have your picture?

Buffypuff/ Claudia
Farmgirl & Sister #870

Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2010 :  08:17:25 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Hi Claudia, I am so sorry! If you send me an e-mail I will send you a picture asap. again I am so sorry! I sent the picture to so many people that I might have thought I put your e-mail address in but I didn't.
Thank you for letting me know.
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

sonshine4u
Chapter Guru

1205 Posts

April
New Prague MN
USA
1205 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2010 :  08:17:58 AM  Show Profile
Hannah,
I haven't found your email either. Do you want me to resend my email address?
~April

Playing in the Sonshine
http://www.homesteadblogger.com/sonshine4u
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2010 :  08:34:31 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
April, I am so sorry! I just e-mailed you and Claudia a picture. :) Did I miss anyone else?
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Edited by - maggie14 on Sep 21 2010 08:35:25 AM
Go to Top of Page

sonshine4u
Chapter Guru

1205 Posts

April
New Prague MN
USA
1205 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2010 :  09:14:50 AM  Show Profile
I got it! Thanks!

Playing in the Sonshine
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2010 :  6:21:06 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Hannah... I got your beautiful picture. You sure have grown up from the other pic. I hope I can download it. LOL!
Claudia... I got your lovely picture. Wow 2 nurses in the house. I'm one also. OMG!

Blessings and Peace,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

DNA doesn't make us sisters, Love does!

The road to a friends house is never to long!

Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2010 :  8:31:58 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Awe, thank you Darlene!
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

Grammygail
True Blue Farmgirl

172 Posts

Gail
Chattanooga Tennessee
USA
172 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2010 :  9:02:06 PM  Show Profile
Hi everybody!
I am so sorry that I haven't sent or contacted all of you. I have received pictures of beautiful Farmgirls and have my picture ready to go. I have been in the hospital with a very unexpected illness and am way behind. Please be patient with me. Will get with ya'll soon.
Thanks girls, and many blessings and hugs,
Sister Gail #61
Go to Top of Page

buffypuff
True Blue Farmgirl

1183 Posts

Claudia
Deer Park WA
USA
1183 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2010 :  9:04:27 PM  Show Profile
Gail, I hope you are feeling better and that whatever was wrong will not reoccur.

Buffypuff/ Claudia
Farmgirl & Sister #870

Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2010 :  05:14:25 AM  Show Profile
Ditto, Gail - Praying for a complete and total recovery.

Claudia - thank you so much for the picture and letter. You're lovely and shouldn't fear the camera! I enjoyed learning more about you, too and look forward to bumping in to you often on the forums.

Blessings, staci FG# 973
:o )

Joshua 24:15 - ...choose this day whom you will serve,...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2010 :  07:36:40 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Praying for you too Gail! Has everyone gotten my photo?!
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2010 :  09:15:26 AM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
Gail-feel better! Lots of healing vibes coming your way.

www.fasterkittykill.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2010 :  10:35:05 AM  Show Profile
Gail, praying, feel better soon!! I think I have missed a lot of you. Havent got everyones e mail addresses. Hope to soon. Hannah, did not get your email pic, did you get mine ok?

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2010 :  2:39:26 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Hi Linda, I did get your picture! I'm so sorry you didn't get mine. I will e-mail it to you asap.
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2010 :  3:13:36 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Gail...Prayers for your full recovery. Feel better!

Blessings and Peace,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

DNA doesn't make us sisters, Love does!

The road to a friends house is never to long!

Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2010 :  6:18:59 PM  Show Profile
Leanne, I received your sweet and pretty photo of you, Scott and Bella - what a great photo! Nice chickens in the background too!

Pam, I also received your great photo with your sweet puppy! I love your hat and scarf! Did you make them???
Thanks girls - I look forward to getting farmgirl mail with photos! It's exciting to get to see who you are talking to, makes it more "sister"!
Hugs, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us!

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

sonshine4u
Chapter Guru

1205 Posts

April
New Prague MN
USA
1205 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2010 :  4:22:57 PM  Show Profile
I finally sent out the last 3 photos! Thanks for your patience!

Playing in the Sonshine
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2010 :  7:21:37 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Has everyone sent eachother pictures? I know I have only gotten a few...
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Lifes not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

Go to Top of Page

buffypuff
True Blue Farmgirl

1183 Posts

Claudia
Deer Park WA
USA
1183 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2010 :  8:55:17 PM  Show Profile
Maggie, would you send me your regular mail address. I had some more pictures developed. Thought I had your address and don't!

Lin, I got your wonderful picture and note today. You are pretty darn cute.

There are still some people of whom I sent pictures, that I have not gotten pictures in return.

Buffypuff/ Claudia
Farmgirl & Sister #870

Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2010 :  8:22:30 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
e-mailed you Claudia!
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Lifes not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2010 :  8:51:43 PM  Show Profile
Hannah...I just got a couple of requests over the weekend, so I will send them out this week. I have sent way
more out than I have gotten...but I treasure each one I have received!

Blessings,
~peggy

Lady In Red
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com
http://pegsmiles7.wordpress.com
A "SMILE" Should Be A Woman's First Accessory, Then Her Purse, Shoes, and Bling! ~p.smith
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Farmgirl photo swap round 3!! UPDATE! please read! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page