Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Farmgirl photo swap round 3!! UPDATE! please read!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Farmgirl photo swap round 3!! UPDATE! please read! Next Topic
Page: of 7

buffypuff
True Blue Farmgirl

1183 Posts

Claudia
Deer Park WA
USA
1183 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2010 :  1:03:21 PM  Show Profile
Thankfully, pictures must be sent by Sept. 27th. I've been doing a few everyday, finding it takes time to write to all...which is my own choice. I have so appreciated the pictures I have gotten already. Boy, one can see the personalities come through the pictures. Love it!

Buffypuff/ Claudia
Farmgirl & Sister #870

"Half of success is the assurance of support along the way." cr
Go to Top of Page

sonshine4u
Chapter Guru

1205 Posts

April
New Prague MN
USA
1205 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2010 :  1:52:55 PM  Show Profile
Claudia, I received your beautiful photo and letter today! Thank you so much!!

I mailed out a whole bunch of photos today. Just a few more left! Gotta order some more photos!

Playing in the Sonshine
http://www.homesteadblogger.com/sonshine4u
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2010 :  2:45:26 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Thanks girls, this really helps alot. :)
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Lifes not the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

Just a small town country girl trying to live her dreams. :)
Go to Top of Page

sonshine4u
Chapter Guru

1205 Posts

April
New Prague MN
USA
1205 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2010 :  1:24:21 PM  Show Profile
Leanne, I got your fun photo today! Thanks so much! You have a sweet couple of kids there! :)

Playing in the Sonshine
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2010 :  2:06:23 PM  Show Profile
Sending my via snail mail!

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

Happy to be a "Raggedy Ann" in a Barbie World!
Go to Top of Page

LenaSassafrass
True Blue Farmgirl

69 Posts

Leanne
Hamilton Montana
USA
69 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2010 :  10:35:32 AM  Show Profile
Thanks April! That was sure a fun day in the fair parade I sent out the rest of my photos this morning so by next week everyone should get theirs. If I missed anyone let me know please!

Leanne

Maizy-brownswiss/jersey
Sassafrass-06/20/10
Go to Top of Page

buffypuff
True Blue Farmgirl

1183 Posts

Claudia
Deer Park WA
USA
1183 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2010 :  11:27:50 AM  Show Profile
All of my photos were sent out yesterday. I have only received 1 of the email pictures. Am looking forward to all that I get. It's cool!

Buffypuff/ Claudia
Farmgirl & Sister #870

Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2010 :  1:01:32 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Thank you so much Leanne for the beautiful photo! :)

Girls, You will be getting mine this week! I'm sorry I'm just getting around to this.
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

buffypuff
True Blue Farmgirl

1183 Posts

Claudia
Deer Park WA
USA
1183 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2010 :  5:15:53 PM  Show Profile

I have received wonderful pictures & a little life history from:
Peggy S, Michelle P with Hank, Elizabeth T with Sam, Betty H, Diane Van H, April C, Marlene B, & Darlene R. I also received an email photo from Linda S.

Can't tell yo how excited I am to get the mail each day. You all are do different than who I thought you might be, but you are all beautiful.

Buffypuff/ Claudia
Farmgirl & Sister #870

Go to Top of Page

sonshine4u
Chapter Guru

1205 Posts

April
New Prague MN
USA
1205 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2010 :  6:28:39 PM  Show Profile
I received a fabulous photo of Liz T. today! Thanks for the cute card that accompanied it!

Playing in the Sonshine
Go to Top of Page

theprimitivepilgrim
True Blue Farmgirl

217 Posts

Michelle
Baggs Wyoming
USA
217 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2010 :  7:32:24 PM  Show Profile
It has been so fun receiving all of your beautiful photos~

Thank you, April, for the sweet note, and I loved your photo in your apron. To answer your question on our name, I married into the Pilgrim family. My in-laws really disliked the name, but I just love it. It is especially fun this time of year! We even have a John Wayne "Howdy, Pilgrim" sign on the refrigerator. Just gotta have fun with it.

Claudia, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice letter~ Your home sounds just beautiful. We are hoping to visit your area this fall.

Peggy, it was such a treat to receive your beautiful card and photo. I was your mail art partner a few months back, and it is so nice to "see" you! Just loved your card, did you make it? Thank you for including a nice note too~

Marsha, it was so nice to see your family. What a bunch of lovely ladies you all are.

Liz, loved the picture of you and "Sam" He looks like a special boy. Enjoyed your card, and note also~

Looking forward to adding you all to my MJF album~

Go to Top of Page

theprimitivepilgrim
True Blue Farmgirl

217 Posts

Michelle
Baggs Wyoming
USA
217 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2010 :  7:49:09 PM  Show Profile
I'm sorry, I forgot to mention that I have received Linda's photo and letter via e-mail. Thanks so much, Linda.
Go to Top of Page

buffypuff
True Blue Farmgirl

1183 Posts

Claudia
Deer Park WA
USA
1183 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2010 :  7:56:10 PM  Show Profile
Michelle, where do you plan on going up in the Pacific NW? It would be great even just to have a little talk on the phone. Let me know of you would like. Your life sounds great. We hope to go to southern Wyoming some time. As I told you, we were to Devil's Tower and over by Hulette as well as Yellowstone and in and around Jackson Hole. A big place to investigate!!!

Buffypuff/ Claudia
Farmgirl & Sister #870

Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2010 :  9:11:44 PM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
Michelle-I got your picture. You are stunning! Such a classic beauty.

www.fasterkittykill.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2010 :  9:25:52 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
I received photos from Liz and Sam. So cute. We raise beagles so I'm partial to Sam. Also from Marsha, April and Gail. Love them All. You are all already in my album and looking so gorgeous! So glad to meet you all.

Blessings and Peace,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

DNA doesn't make us sisters, Love does!

The road to a friends house is never to long!

Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2010 :  05:59:41 AM  Show Profile
I have a few to mail and will get them out today. Not sure I've heard back from everyone I emailed....
I received some beautiful letters and ladies in the mail this week. Thank you Linda for the photo and note by email. I'm so thankful for technology that enabled you to participate in this. I printed "you" out and added you to my album.
Liz/Leilaht - thanks for the great note/card and photo. We have beagles, too so I enjoyed seeing Sam. Your life sounds full but very much like mine. I don't think Derek was too thrilled when I showed the family the letter I was sending... but I think he feels better about it now. We think he's pretty cute, too.
Leanne, great shot of you, Scott and Bella - sweet. And YES! I do live in your neck of the woods. I'm in Chambersburg frequently and work in Shippensburg. Maybe we can meet the next time you get back in the area. (And it has been a scorcher this summer.)
April - I love your apron and happy smile. We're having a beautiful late summer day today, but the heat is to return later next week - Summer and Fall are really duking it out right now...I'm ready for Fall to win.
Thanks ladies!
Time to get to my FG projects for the day...

Blessings, staci FG# 973
:o )

Joshua 24:15 - ...choose this day whom you will serve,...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2010 :  6:25:30 PM  Show Profile
This week I have received photo's of three beautiful Farmgirls.
Claudia, I love your photo in the apple tree! I appreciate you not liking to have your photo taken, I would rather be the one pushing the button on my camera!
Liz, Your photo is so sweet with Sam. I once had a beagle/dachshund mix only Candy was black w/brown. She was a sweet girl, had her when our girls were little.
Peggy, that is a great photo of you, and oh my, you have lost 30 lb, since it was taken - you go girl, good for you!
Thanks Claudia, Liz and Peggy for the sweet notes you wrote telling me about yourselves. I love being able to "see" who I am talking to on line and getting to know ya'll better.
Thanks for sending these lovely photo's!
Hugs, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us!

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2010 :  7:02:07 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Leanne...Your picture is so awesome. You are in my album with all our other sisters. Thank you.

Blessings and Peace,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

DNA doesn't make us sisters, Love does!

The road to a friends house is never to long!

Go to Top of Page

bjhuff
True Blue Farmgirl

325 Posts

Betty Jo
Sturgis South Dakota
USA
325 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2010 :  12:56:31 PM  Show Profile  Send bjhuff an ICQ Message
I recieved a wonderful letter and photo in the mail from Claudia in the mail yesterday thanks so much!!!! I am one that hates to have pictures!!!!

***BettyJo****
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2010 :  1:04:52 PM  Show Profile
Thank you so much Claudia for such a nice note and your wonderful picture! It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm slow at getting mine out, but hopefully I can get them ready this weekend!

Also rec'd yours Leanne and such a beautiful picture it is...your son, Bella and those sweet chickens!

I got yours Liz and I love it and your funny little dog!! He's great and looks like a great companion! Enjoyed your letter so much.

Rec'd yours April and your apron is way cute!! I thought I had posted but can't find it, so must have been imagining things!! Thanks to all of you!

Lin

"Our beautiful earth is worth saving"!!

Edited by - Lin on Sep 20 2010 9:35:23 PM
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2010 :  8:25:54 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Thank you so much Ruth for the beautiful photo of you and MaryJane! :)

Hey Girls, Got my photo so all I need to do is upload it to my computer. :) Should get them tomorrow.
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

sonshine4u
Chapter Guru

1205 Posts

April
New Prague MN
USA
1205 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2010 :  06:52:07 AM  Show Profile
Ruth,
Thank you for your beautiful photo of you and MaryJane! It was perfectly timed, as it arrived just hours before MaryJane and Megan arrived at my home for our Farmgirl Roundup! I've been busy preparing this week for all of the festivities, so I will get yours out this week!
~April :)

Playing in the Sonshine
Go to Top of Page

Leilaht
True Blue Farmgirl

155 Posts

Elizabeth
Highland MI
USA
155 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2010 :  11:09:17 AM  Show Profile
I love my little dog, but he sure is noisy! He looks like a dachshund but sounds like a beagle. If he wasn't so cute I would probably choke him. Not really, but some days the though crosses my mind.

Liz

Strength and honor are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.

Proverbs 31:25
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2010 :  1:21:39 PM  Show Profile
April, Hope you took lots of photos during your get together! How special, MaryJane is such a great lady!
Hugs, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us!

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

bjhuff
True Blue Farmgirl

325 Posts

Betty Jo
Sturgis South Dakota
USA
325 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2010 :  6:00:12 PM  Show Profile  Send bjhuff an ICQ Message
Leanne I got your picture today in the mail it is so awesome Bella is so cute so is Scott it is a wonderful picture!!!

***BettyJo****
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Farmgirl photo swap round 3!! UPDATE! please read! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page