number9
Farmgirl at Heart

2 Posts

Anita
Floral City FL
USA
2 Posts

Posted - May 27 2006 :  2:09:55 PM  Show Profile
Hi, My family will be traveling through western TN, into Arkansas via Memphis and on towards Branson, MO for a family reunion around June 10.
We are looking for a really neat farm bed and breakfast, working farm, campground or any other country stopping spot for the traveling nights. Any sugestions would be greatly appreciated?
number9

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - May 30 2006 :  6:15:36 PM  Show Profile
That sounds like such a wonderful road trip. I haven't been to those areas, so I don't have recommendations for you, but I did want to say that it sounds like a great time. I just love to stay in places like you mentioned, and I wish you the best of luck in finding some! Let us know what you come up with!

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

sugarsfarm
True Blue Farmgirl

272 Posts

Leah
Woodward Iowa
USA
272 Posts

Posted - May 31 2006 :  2:39:51 PM  Show Profile  Send sugarsfarm an AOL message
When i went to arkansas i stayed in Mt. View. I had the best time! Its so beautiful there, and its in the mountains. I know there are a few B&B in the area, ive been looking into them myself cause id like to go back there soon! The locals play bluegrass in the evenings, especially on the weekends. There is shopping and caves to go see. Heres a link for more info about it- http://www.ozarkgetaways.com/index.html
I hope this helps!!

You must be the change you want to see in the world.
Mahatma Gandhi
Go to Top of Page
  Outpost: Previous Topic country places to stay in Arkansas Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page