Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 Farmgirls and Rolling Stones?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic Farmgirls and Rolling Stones? Next Topic
Page: of 2

blueroses
True Blue Farmgirl

1323 Posts

Debbie
in the Pandhandle of Idaho
USA
1323 Posts

Posted - May 31 2006 :  11:19:50 AM  Show Profile
Hi all,

Born in NYC suburbs, moved to ID, back to NY in Westchester,Putnam & Dutchess counties, moved to CT, finally back to ID. Been thinking a lot about NH or RI lately, though!! And I am a homebody but love to travel. Been in many many of our states.

"You cannot find peace...by avoiding life."
Virginia Woolfe
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2006 :  12:30:03 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Ok Ya'll hang onto your hats!!! I will only list states and countrys not every move cuz I don't have all day here!!!

Ok... CA, NV, DE, PA, MD, NM, OR, MO, FL, GA, OH, Palau, NC, <<(am taking a breath!) NY, MA, MD, ME, MD, SD, SC, ME, SD, GA, VA, Okinawa. Wheeewwwww!

I have traveled a bit too, which I love..hate moving, love traveling!! I have been to all 50 states, Canada, Burmuda, Mexico, PR, Bahamas, Ponipei, Marshal Islands, Guam, Philipines, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Japan, England, Franch, Germany, Spain, Switzerland, and I think that's it..

Now for my dream... I would love to live in Maine north of Bath along the coast about 45 min to 1 hour inland. I love it there!!!

"If we could maintain the wonder of childhood and at the same time grasp the wisdom of age, what wonder,what wisdom,what life would be ours"

Edited by - Buttercup on Jun 30 2006 06:52:19 AM
Go to Top of Page

Whimsy_girl
True Blue Farmgirl

576 Posts

USA
576 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2006 :  08:13:40 AM  Show Profile
Not really that many yet and I hope to stay put for a while because I've moved every couple of years..

Washington 7 different moves, Alaska 2 moves (but that was when I was little once and once with my grandparents as a teenager, and now Montana.

you can be oh so smart, or you can be oh so positive. I wasted a lot of time being smart I prefer being positive.
Go to Top of Page

katiedid
True Blue Farmgirl

601 Posts

Kate
West Jordan Utah
USA
601 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2006 :  07:58:14 AM  Show Profile
I have only lived in one state, Utah. I am a small town girl, living in the big city for now. Although, I am really wanting to move to the country. We went to visit Aunt Jenny, and on the way my kids were so excited to see horses and cows in pastures. I hate to say it, but my kids are really "citified" and that is sad to me....I crave those wide open spaces, and crickets, and stars, and quiet, real quiet...aahh.
Kate
Go to Top of Page

Cindy Texas
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

Cynthia
Mena Arkansas
USA
52 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2006 :  9:00:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Cindy Texas an AOL message
Well let's see I was born in Texas and I have lived in Texas my whole life. I am about to move to Arkansas though but I doubt that it will be very different except of course for the fact that I am leaving the fourth largest city in the US and moving to a town of 5600. Okay maybe it will be a little different...........

Cindy (Texas but soon to be Arkansas)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic Farmgirls and Rolling Stones? Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page