Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **Welcome Wagon
 I am finally feeling better!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic I am finally feeling better! Next Topic  

JennyWren
True Blue Farmgirl

201 Posts

USA
201 Posts

Posted - May 25 2006 :  10:40:27 PM  Show Profile
Hi Everyone!

I am sorry I have been gone so long! I have been hospitalized twice this month. Just about the time I thought I was getting better... I got worse. GRRRRRRR!!!
It's been a long hard road...

I haven't forgotten the Morning Glory seeds everyone. I will try to get them out over the next few days.
Hope everyone is well...

Love,

Carla...

Ps.. I haven't gotten to my email, that may take a little bit yet..

If you treat an individual as what he is, he will stay that way, but if you
treat him as if he were what he could be, he will become what he could be.
-- Goethe
www.jennywrensurbanhomestead.blogspot.com/

Edited by - JennyWren on May 25 2006 10:41:33 PM

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - May 25 2006 :  10:53:47 PM  Show Profile
Carla...oh my gosh!! I am so happy you are better now!! Being sick just stinks! I hate the time it wastes and the time it takes to get caught up and feeling normal again. I tend to be in a fog after being sick for awhile. I will sure be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - May 26 2006 :  04:29:07 AM  Show Profile
Carla- I am so sorry to hear you were in the hospital. I hope they have you all sorted out and you are on the road back to your sunshine self!! Take care, and don't push yourself - take what time you need to truly recover. YOu will be in my prayers.

Karin
Go to Top of Page

owwlady
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Jan
Tomahawk WI
USA
899 Posts

Posted - May 26 2006 :  07:56:39 AM  Show Profile
Oh Carla, I didn't realize what was going on. I wondered why we haven't heard from you. You have an email waiting from me, now I know why I didn't hear back. Hope you're feeling better. Take care.
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - May 26 2006 :  11:51:19 AM  Show Profile
Carla - I didn't know you weren't feeling well, either - I'm SO glad to hear that you're back with us. We all missed your sweet voice here and your great ideas! I hope you're feeling much better. Please take care of yourself.

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

FarrarFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

330 Posts

Lynda
Frohna Missouri
USA
330 Posts

Posted - May 26 2006 :  1:50:47 PM  Show Profile
Hi, Carla,

I'm sorry I didn't realize that you were sick or in the hospital. I hope you are well on your road to recovery and will be in good health in due time. Please keep us updated as you are able about your progress. I will be thinking about you and keeping you in prayer.

In His hands,
Lynda L.

Pray in faith and you will not live in doubt.
www.pamperedchef.biz/lorenzfamilycooks
Go to Top of Page

JennyWren
True Blue Farmgirl

201 Posts

USA
201 Posts

Posted - May 26 2006 :  3:14:28 PM  Show Profile
Hi Everyone,

Thank you so much for such wonderful greetings! You just don't know how much they mean to me. I'm still a little slow moving, but I do feel better.

I MISSED EVERYONE! My husband even said, "I know you are good and sick when you don't want to see what your friends are up to!"... He was trying to cheer me up. However, I will say I thought of everyone and prayed that all of you and your families are doing well, and that your animals and gardens were doing well too. I can hardly wait to hear how everyone is doing.

I'm still really short on energy and a little sore. I am an asthmatic, who didn't realize she had pnuemonia ( and I thought I had a cold .. YIKES) Scary stuff, I had to be intubated and all kinds of stuff I NEVER want to go through again.

Funny thing.. I did so much better at home, as soon as I got the hospital, they could stabilize me, but they couldn't seem to get me better. They sent me home probably too soon the first time. I was happy to come home the second time. Home is best.

I hope that everyone has a good and safe Holiday weekend.. I have to admit I haven't gotten to my email yet. I seem to wear out over everything.

Take care,

Lot's of Love,

Carla...

If you treat an individual as what he is, he will stay that way, but if you
treat him as if he were what he could be, he will become what he could be.
-- Goethe
www.jennywrensurbanhomestead.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

FlipFlopFarmer
True Blue Farmgirl

198 Posts

Carla
Molalla Oregon
198 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2006 :  2:26:10 PM  Show Profile
Carla -

Glad you're home and feeling better. I noticed that I hadn't heard from you in a while. Take care of yourself and glad you're back!

The other Carla

Live simply.
Love generously.
Care deeply.
Speak kindly.
Go to Top of Page
  **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic I am finally feeling better! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page