Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 you know you're a farmgirl at heart if...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic you know you're a farmgirl at heart if... Next Topic
Page: of 2

naturemaiden
True Blue Farmgirl

2569 Posts

Connie - Farmgirl #673
Hoosick Falls NY
USA
2569 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2010 :  04:25:25 AM  Show Profile
...when i make fresh butter, rather than buy it....loving the earthy smell in the air first thing in the morning...referring again to a prior statement..looking at something in a store, and deciding you can make it yourself, and do!....bragging about cooking in the fireplace, telling everyone how i started 99% of my gardens from seed & cuttings... (goodness, i could go on and on!)
connie

www.NatureMaiden.com -Handcrafted Bath & Body Products that I make myself- including soaps, salves, lotion bars, lip balms, natural deodorants, body sprays, hydrosols, salt scrubs, and MUCH more!

http://naturemaidenbathbodyproduct.blogspot.com/(Business Blog)

http://flowerchild-lifeinthegarden.blogspot.com/(Personal blog)

Go to Top of Page

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2010 :  08:59:14 AM  Show Profile
cookin a 'can' of greean beans invovles unscrewin the top and pryin the lid off with a butter knife! LOL!

Farmgirl Sister #1438

God - Gardening - Family - Is anything else important?
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2010 :  6:26:15 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
When you'd rather stay home and dig in your garden or flower beds than get all dolled up to go out for dinner... Of course I can make something better at home and I know where it came from!

When someone sees you and they say I haven't seen you in forever...Where have you been?

Don't go somewhere because it would upset my dog!!! I love her...what can I say!

Blessings,
Darlene
Sister 1922

The road to a friends house is never to long!
Go to Top of Page

36paws20hooves
True Blue Farmgirl

161 Posts

Danielle
Weirsdale Florida
USA
161 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2010 :  05:00:16 AM  Show Profile
You go up to the corner store to get more diesel with dirty jeans, dirt caked under your finger nails, one pant leg hung up on your boot higher than the other, hair in a ponytail with little curly pieces going everywhere because of the humidity, a imprinted dirty rear end from a saddle, and smell of gear oil as your perfume and you have to STARE back at everyone thinking to yourself....WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT!...... Then you get home and your boyfriend has shown up....but you know EXACTLY what he is looking at.

I'm so busy I don't know if I just found a rope or lost my horse!
Go to Top of Page

jill skane
True Blue Farmgirl

853 Posts

jill lillian
stacyville maine
USA
853 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2010 :  05:36:05 AM  Show Profile
when your worried about your next MaryJane Farm magazine, and panic before your even suppose to receive it.

Jill Lillian
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic you know you're a farmgirl at heart if... Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page