Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Support
 Suggestions
 Idea for a New Forum Vs Continuing Thread
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Suggestions: Previous Topic Idea for a New Forum Vs Continuing Thread Next Topic  

EnchantedWoodsGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

959 Posts

Kathy
New Jersey
USA
959 Posts

Posted - May 22 2006 :  4:37:14 PM  Show Profile
I had started a thread on what everyone collects and how we could all be on the look out for flea market/yard sale items to give to eachother - someone suggested we have a thread for this where everyone can just list the item/items they collect (within reason)with no story or other text - and then we can just contact the person via email - however, I think this would work as a forum on its own with a name like The Collector's Treasure Chest Vs a thread under something else - Please advise

Kathy Turcotte

Kathy of the Enchanted Wood
http://enchantedwoodmusings.blogspot.com/

Carol
Moderator/MaryJane's Design Diva

452 Posts

Carol
Moscow Idaho
USA
452 Posts

Posted - May 23 2006 :  10:56:43 AM  Show Profile
Hi Kathy.
We like to keep the number of forums to a minimum so that they're easier to manage. It seems to me that this would be a natural fit under "Farmgirl Barter" wouldn't it? That one doesn't have too many topics, so it won't be too hard to find. What do you think? Sounds like a great thread! And everyone, once we have a topic for this, remember that you can use the "subscribe to this topic" feature to let you know whenever someone posts to it. This sounds like a perfect example of something you'd want to use that feature for.
Thanks!
Carol

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming 'WOO HOO, what a ride!'"
Go to Top of Page
  Suggestions: Previous Topic Idea for a New Forum Vs Continuing Thread Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page