smiley
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

lea
pea ridge arkansas
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2010 :  07:43:36 AM  Show Profile
We went to our daughters play day and some one was giving a neighbor hydranea pills for kidney stones. Ever heard of that? I just knew it as a pretty flower.

emsmommy5
True Blue Farmgirl

1547 Posts

Angie
Buckley WA
USA
1547 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2010 :  08:00:59 AM  Show Profile
I take hydrangea tincture for urinary tract issues. It works well for me. =)I also know that you can take a shot glass of cider vinegar daily if you have kidney stones and that is supposed to be very helpful. THankfully I haven't had to deal with that yet.

Do what you love, love what you do.
Go to Top of Page

hour3suns
True Blue Farmgirl

76 Posts

Sharon
Frankfort OH
USA
76 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2010 :  03:27:27 AM  Show Profile
I've not heard of that before. May have to look into it and see if it helps tame the boulders my kidneys seem so determined to produce.

Smiling & Waving,
Sharon
Go to Top of Page

soleil
True Blue Farmgirl

68 Posts

Linda
Butternut WI
USA
68 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2010 :  06:46:49 AM  Show Profile
Cider vinegar seems to be the next new wonder healer! You'll find lots of info on the web if you do any searching. I've used it to calm chronic gallbladder pain, a friend takes it after every meal for acid reflux, it's said to be good for arthritis and weight loss. How could it not be good for your kidney stone issues!!! I passed a couple kidney stones a few years ago. I wish I would have known about the cider vinegar then.

Good luck, Sharon.

Blessed be,
Soleil

Even as we dream, we begin to succeed...even as we succeed, we begin to dream again.
Go to Top of Page

Lida
True Blue Farmgirl

157 Posts

Lida
Rochester NY
USA
157 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2010 :  07:30:59 AM  Show Profile
A couple of years ago I was on a short-term mission trip to Guatemala. There were scores of people with urinary tract infections and we quickly ran out of meds and cranberry juice. One of the nurses picked a basketful of hybiscus and boiled it into a tea. We brewed it 2 times a day for those with UTIs and they reported relief.

lida
Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic kidney stones Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page