Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Halloween Goodie Bag Swap - Swap closed
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Halloween Goodie Bag Swap - Swap closed Next Topic
Page: of 9

CherryPie
True Blue Farmgirl

935 Posts

Kimberly Ann
Puyallup WA
USA
935 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2010 :  07:09:41 AM  Show Profile
If anyone hasn't sent out their packages yet (and hasn't contacted me and their partner about it), please send me an email. By all means, photos or descriptions of your goodies are wonderful - just let us know when things arrive! :-)

If anyone hasn't heard from their partner lately, please send me a message. Thanks!!

Kimberly Ann
Farmgirl Sister #225
Craft Zealot,
Newbie Fiddler, Backyard Chicken Rancher
Go to Top of Page

delicia
True Blue Farmgirl

917 Posts

delicia
cincinnati ohio
USA
917 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2010 :  08:59:19 AM  Show Profile
One Crafty bugger (robin) I am so thrilled with all of the goodies that you sent. I just loved the bag it was so special and I even hung the brown wrapping paper on my refrigerator. You are so lucky to live in Salem this time of year. Thank you so very much for being my partner and making this swap so special.
delicia
Go to Top of Page

laurentany
True Blue Farmgirl

3259 Posts

Laurie
Patchogue NY
USA
3259 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2010 :  09:38:06 AM  Show Profile
Jonnie-
I am so glad that your package arrived safe and sound and that you are enjoying it. My daughter absolutely loves to help decorate the boxes for all of my farmgirl mail/swaps. It has become her favorite pastime.. she asks me every day...Mom do you have any boxes that I can decorate? She already has a few decorated for Christmas!
Happy Fall- Enjoy!
Smiles,
Laurie

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..
Go to Top of Page

OneCraftyBugger
True Blue Farmgirl

626 Posts

R

USA
626 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2010 :  1:29:21 PM  Show Profile
Delicia, Im so happy that you liked your halloween treats enjoy! Robin

Oh happy day! Farmgirl sister #1485
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheFeltedGnome
http://bellasaysitsso.blogspot.com/
http://theswappingcrafter.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

RIgardengirl
Farmgirl in Training

15 Posts

Monique
Woonsocket RI
USA
15 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2010 :  5:16:46 PM  Show Profile
Diane, so sorry to not acknowledge receipt of package. I have been so busy since school started back up. I ripped it open and immediately put the towels in the wash and hung them out to dry! Thank you so much! if you check out my flickr page, I took a pic: http://www.flickr.com/photos/37040708@N05/5013398152/.
Your package was sent out; you should receive by Thursday.
Monique
RIGardenGirl #1828

RIGardenGirl Farmgirl #1838
The way of cultivation is not easy.
He who plants a garden plants happiness.
- Author Unknown
Go to Top of Page

laurentany
True Blue Farmgirl

3259 Posts

Laurie
Patchogue NY
USA
3259 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2010 :  5:58:02 PM  Show Profile
Well, today I received my Halloween Good Box from my partner Jonnie. What a great first day of Fall it was for me!
Inside were all sorts of goodies! Two adorable Fall/Halloween themed kitchen towels, a beautiful fall basket, a pretty ceramic acorn dish, some delicious smelling Yankee Candle votives, a delightful wooden pumpkin decoration, and of course what would Halloween be without CANDY!
Thank you so much for all of the thought that you put into this Jonnie- I really appreciate it!
Happy Fall!
Smiles,
Laurie
Farmgirl Sister#1403

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..
Go to Top of Page

chick-chick
True Blue Farmgirl

322 Posts

Liz
New Britain CT
USA
322 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2010 :  6:39:46 PM  Show Profile
Hey Jody,
Wanted to let you know I recieved my package today. I love the cute witch, pumpkin and spider, they will look great on my entertainment center to start off my Halloween decorating. I already started on the candy yum yum! I'll have to hide it from my son, (or maybe I'll share some of it)
Thanks again. Yours will be going out tommorrow (Thursday)
Liz
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2010 :  7:19:45 PM  Show Profile
Dear Oleta, Thank you so much for the adorable bag decorated with Halloween treats, the candy dish, the goodies, the rooster towel, and the neat pumpkin man holding a star and the cat hang up. You were so generous and I appreciate it very much. Smiles, Beth

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

chick-chick
True Blue Farmgirl

322 Posts

Liz
New Britain CT
USA
322 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2010 :  3:14:10 PM  Show Profile
Jody and Catherine I really did get your packages to you gals. Thanks for being patient. The post office said you should get it by the weekend, I don't believe though.
Let me know when you get it.
Liz
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2010 :  06:17:41 AM  Show Profile
Monique, I got your package yesterday! Wow, you have outdone yourself...so many goodies. I love them all, thank you.

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

Happy to be a "Raggedy Ann" in a Barbie World!
Go to Top of Page

Roxy7
True Blue Farmgirl

1083 Posts

Robin
Denver CO
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2010 :  11:38:48 AM  Show Profile
Deb, I LOVE my treats! I ate the chocolate already! I hope your package has arrived too!
Go to Top of Page

CherryPie
True Blue Farmgirl

935 Posts

Kimberly Ann
Puyallup WA
USA
935 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2010 :  12:46:45 PM  Show Profile
If anyone has not received a package by October 1, please send me a message. Thanks!

Kimberly Ann
Farmgirl Sister #225
Craft Zealot,
Go to Top of Page

Deb P
Farmgirl at Heart

7 Posts

Deborah
Leawood KS
USA
7 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2010 :  7:57:18 PM  Show Profile
Roxy,
Due to some work being done at my house, all our computers were offline for a few days. We're back up and running now and I can tell you that my package arrived safely and I love all the fun gifts. You must have put a lot of thought into picking out each item. This has been such a fun swap. Thanks for being such a great partner.

Deb P

"Do something creative every day".
Go to Top of Page

texdane
Farmgirl Legend Chapter Leader Chapter Guru

4658 Posts

Nicole
Sandy Hook CT
USA
4658 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2010 :  06:43:46 AM  Show Profile
Received a stuffed goodie box from my partner Dana yesterday! Look at all the great goodies: cute scarecrow, pumpkin carving kit(much needed) make a monster sticker kit and cookie cutters my daughter and I will have fun with, adorable ghost candleholder and candles, rooster potholders that match my kitchen perfectly, and the sweetest card! Thank you Dana, hope you are enjoying the goodies I sent. Here's the photo, oh, and one chocolate is missing from photo as I ate it upon opening LOL.

Nicole

Farmgirl Sister #1155
KNITTER, JAM-MAKER AND MOM EXTRAORDINAIRE
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2010 :  07:09:38 AM  Show Profile
Oh, PAAAAAAM! I LOVE the goodies you sent! Thank you SO SO much! You really spoiled me rotten - and I sooo appreciate EVERYTHING!!! I only WISH I could attach pictures for everyone to see!

First, I just have to tell you - the cross stitch is my absolute favorite! Mostly because you made it for me, but also because it is one of those special hand-made gifts that I always see and love, but never ever splurge on for myself! THANK YOU!!! The witches’ shoes and Trick-or-Treat design is one that I have always admired - I couldn’t believe it when I opened the wrappings!!! You are SO talented! I will treasure it always!

I absolutely LOVE the blanket and gloves, too! I can just picture me during Trick-Or-Treat, wearing my big witch hat, my huge treat bowl on my lap, all cozy under the blanket, hands toasty warm in those ADORABLE gloves! It’s not unusual around here to have our first snowflakes on Halloween - these are absolutely PERFECT! Both are so thoughtful, and I’ll always be thinking of you on bone-chilling nights when I’m cozy warm wrapped in my spidery-webby Halloween blankie! (My son and I always vie for the throw on the sofa as soon as a chill hit’s the air - now I have my very own! I’m so happy!!!)

I stuck the lollipops (yum - caramel apple!!!) in the caramels in the adorable little loaf pan you sent - looks like one of those fancy gift arrangements you’d see in the candy store! My husband immediately started feasting on candy for breakfast this morning!!! LOL! (He has a serious sweet tooth!) And that, along with the framed cross stitch, the Halloween frame (I LOVE it!), the pumpkin spice jar candle (My favorite - how DID you know???) and carved Halloween pumpkin make the perfect little vignette for my end table! I’m going to put one of my favorite Halloween pics of our son in the frame today! Can you just picture how cute that will look with the wind-up Jack O’Lantern toy you sent meandering along front of it??? SO cute - and appropriate!!!

And the dragon’s blood soap - oh, my gosh! I LOVE it! It’s not too strong at all! I couldn’t get over the scent - reminds me of visits to Salem, MA growing up! My paternal grandmother had a similar scented soap in her powder room, too… really brings back memories! Such a neat surprise! Although the witches’ hat towel is probably for the kitchen, it’ll be perfect the perfect Halloween decoration for the powder room, too! Yay!

I LOVE the little toys… the wind up Jack is so cute, and the “grow a witch” makes me feel like a kid again! I can remember “growing” dinosaurs when we were kids - this is SO much cooler! And I can’t BELIEVE you sent that black cat Pez dispenser - I was eye-ing it when I picked out YOUR witch Pez dispenser!

And I really, really love the stickers, the mini black cat ornament, and the candy corn and witches’ hat ribbons! I do a LOT of paper- and other crafting, and those are excellent treasures to add to my collection of supplies! I can’t wait to use them! I even love the card you sent - it’s so cute it’s framable!!!

You really, really, really made my day! I felt like a little kid this morning opening the box! What a great way to start the day! Thank you SO so so much for everything! I know you put a lot of thought and creativity into my goody box, and I really, really appreciate everything!

BIG hugs,

Nini

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Farmgirl Sister #1974
Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2010 :  07:17:13 AM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
YEAH! I'm so glad! The soap and the frame I made too. I wasn't sure if it was too strong but it smells like fall to me so I had to include it. I love that witch cross stitch pattern too-I think I might need to stitch it up for myself. LOL! Thank you so much for being such a wonderful partner and I'm so glad I have a new friend!

www.fasterkittykill.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2010 :  07:41:43 AM  Show Profile
Me, too - be sure to stay in touch! :)

Farmgirl Sister #1974
Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2010 :  09:43:51 AM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
Here are all my goodies from Nini.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7528267@N02/sets/72157624906528923/

www.fasterkittykill.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

mtngirljon
True Blue Farmgirl

539 Posts

Jonnie
Webster Texas
USA
539 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2010 :  11:04:32 AM  Show Profile
Laurie - sorry it has taken so long to get back to you. Last week was INSANE!! So happy that you enjoyed your package. I had so much fun getting it together for you.

Jonnie

Jonnie
Farmgirl #648

"Turn your face to the sun, and the shadows will fall behind you" - Maori Proverb

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2010 :  1:55:37 PM  Show Profile
Nicole and Pam...loved seeing the goodies you got. Thanks for doing the pictures on Flickr...at
least that way we still got to see them.

Blessings,
Peggy

Lady In Red
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com
http://pegsmiles7.wordpress.com
A "SMILE" Should Be A Woman's First Accessory, Then Her Purse, Shoes, and Bling! ~p.smith
Go to Top of Page

youngbunny
True Blue Farmgirl

68 Posts

Jeri
Kirkland WA
USA
68 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2010 :  5:54:01 PM  Show Profile
Gosh, what a fantastic idea this is. Would love to penpal! Thanks so much. I think this would help me "slow down" in this ever so fast paced world!
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2010 :  6:27:48 PM  Show Profile
Oh, DIANA!!! Did I wake up to a wonderful surprise at my front door this morning! WOW!!! Thank you so much for everything! The Halloween basket is AWESOME! I love the basket itself - perfect for fruit, and bearing the name of my favorite season - Autumn! My son grabbed the Peeps and ran before I even could get a look at them! LOL! (We share...it's okay!) The little pumpkin with the crow on top adorable; I squealed with delight over that appliqued pumpkin towel (LOVE LOVE IT!); I squealed louder when I found the "Happy Halloween" rubber stamp - I LOVE stamps - what a cool surprise! I absolutely adore the travel tissues and cover you made, too! I always carry a pack in my purse, but it never fails that the plastic opens and the tissues are ruined! No more, thanks to you! That was SO thoughtful! Thank you! Then I saw the candy corn, and just had to have a nibble - yum! THEN I saw the jack o'lantern Post-Its and went ga-ga - I LOVE Post-Its and actually have a cute little collection of them - but I don't have any like these! I LOVE THEM!! And THEN I squealed AGAIN when saw the cute little bag with the ghost and pumpkin cookie cutters, the Halloween sprinkles and jack o'lantern cupcake cups! Oh! Somehow you've managed to figure me out! I'm loving this gift basket! Thank you SO much! You know, I'm even going to use the lovely maple leaf ribbons in a fall craft project I'm working on this week! Thank you so SO much for everything! This has been such a treat!

I just have to tell you and share with everyone who might have been wondering: That picture in MJF was NOT me!!! LOL! It was my writing, but not my picture... I think it was a pic of the lovely lady who makes those delightful license plate birdhouses! I have had more people email thinking it was me! LOL!

Well, thanks again! Keep in touch when you can, ok? Hugs - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Edited by - Ninibini on Sep 27 2010 10:21:05 PM
Go to Top of Page

urban chickie
True Blue Farmgirl

734 Posts

Catherine
Niles IL
USA
734 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2010 :  3:32:37 PM  Show Profile
Liz, I got your wonderful package today!! It actually attempted delivery Sat (the post office did not lie lol) while I was at work, but I wasn't able to pick it up until today. I love everything! The witch is already hanging mischievously from a torchiere lamp in my living room and a bag of the peanut butter kisses is already opened LOL. Too funny that they bear the MaryJane name! For some reason those are SO hard to find around here in recent years. I will treasure them :) The candle made it here safe and sound, no worries there, and I really like the candles with it. You decorated it so festive! It looks great at the end of my walnut treadle table. I will put the socks to good use for sure. You know, I have always wanted to try carving one of these foam pumpkins, so now I get to! And the grow a ghost is simply hilarious! Thank you SO much for everything!!

Catherine
Farmgirl #1370
City Girl By Birth,
Suburbanite By Location,
Farmgirl at Heart
Go to Top of Page

chick-chick
True Blue Farmgirl

322 Posts

Liz
New Britain CT
USA
322 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2010 :  04:01:44 AM  Show Profile
Catherine, I'm so glad that you liked your treat bag. I had fun putting it all together. When I found the grow a ghost I couldn't resist it.
I got my package today too. The first thing I noticed that everything smelled soo good! I love everything Did you make the pumpkin? It is so cute, the felt bag will come with me as I do my errands, (my hubby tells me I have an,addiction to tote bags I think he is right!) the box with the pens, pencils and mini pads is great, I can never find anything to write with around here, and I love the box you made to put them in. the banner is great, it will go across my front window for all to see, the springy pumpkin is fun, my son had a blast playing with it yesterday. The witch box will prodly hold all my yummy candy. Thank you for giving up some of your peanutbutter taffys, I know how hard they are for you to find. Where did you you ever find carmel apple candy corn? They are great! You are very talented and I am glad we were swap partners. thank you again for everything.
Liz
Go to Top of Page

CherryPie
True Blue Farmgirl

935 Posts

Kimberly Ann
Puyallup WA
USA
935 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2010 :  09:36:50 AM  Show Profile
Has anyone not received their swap yet? Please send me a message.

Kimberly Ann
Farmgirl Sister #225
Craft Zealot,
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Halloween Goodie Bag Swap - Swap closed Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page