sissarge
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Linda
Montgomery Texas
USA
502 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  2:33:51 PM  Show Profile
Channah, dear girl, please read what natesgirl wrote, and I say Amen to that, please contact MJ and let her know what is going on. You were one of the first to greet me and I have enjoyed reading your posts, and am now working on the bookmark swap. Usually things can be worked out. Just look at all the posts for you, If you do decide to leave, I will miss you and looking for the things you post, but be assured I am gonna remember you, I believe that people are put in your pathway along lifes journey, for a reason, also I do know that there are rocks in that pathway, and when they cause us to stumble, its only a pause and we lift our heads up higher and straighten our feet and determine in our hearts to go right on!! Proud to be a Farmgirl sister #946 to channah.
Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  2:40:00 PM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
Amen to everything everyone has all ready said! Channah I sent you an email as well. {{HUGS}} to you!!!

Melanie

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/

Swap Blog~ http://mels-swapshop.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Diane B Carter
True Blue Farmgirl

1270 Posts

Diane
Blasdell N.Y.
USA
1270 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  2:40:20 PM  Show Profile
I just got back from a 3 day vacation with my husband and I just saw this..I have no idea why you should leave, I could see your parents saying things like keep or grades up or... No one else should make you feel like you should leave...It's your life, if you want to leave than that is OK but you should not feel like you don't belong here. You do...Your in my thoughts & prayers

Hope all your days are Sunnydays.
dianebcarterhotmailcom.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Chassen
True Blue Farmgirl

99 Posts

Chassen
Columbus OH
USA
99 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  3:08:24 PM  Show Profile
Channah, please don't let someone else's rudeness run you away from us here! No true sister would EVER do that. Remember, if they sent it VIA email, they don't want the rest of us to know what they said, which makes it untrue. I think you are absolutely WONDERFUL. You are always helpful, kind, and very much unique.
If you can't tell by the number of responses, we definitely outweigh that ONE person.
But no matter what you decide, we will ALWAYS be here for you.
Chassie
And yeah, I'm aware of these statements and that I might be "calling" that person out. Not worried about it. If I offended my other sisters, I am sorry.

City-bound for now! Looking for my little piece of heaven...
Go to Top of Page

Carol
Moderator/MaryJane's Design Diva

452 Posts

Carol
Moscow Idaho
USA
452 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  3:09:09 PM  Show Profile
Hello girls.
The farm moderators can't possibly help with a problem like this unless someone forwards us the offensive e-mails. That is what we need in order to do anything about it. And the easiest way to prevent this kind of thing in the future is for farmgirls to post everything (all correspondence) on the forum. A chatroom is designed for that purpose. We've seen this before. Behind-the-scenes offenses can't be handled if they aren't visible. Channah, if you want to send us the offensive e-mails, we'd be happy to help.

Thank you!
Carol
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Across the Fence: Previous Topic I have to go..... Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page