True Blue Farmgirl

1308 Posts

karla
Pella Iowa
USA
1308 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  05:48:10 AM  Show Profile
Sweet Channah,
Please know that whatever you have to do is ok. We love you very much & will miss you. Please keep in touch when & where you can. You are such an amazing young lady & I count it one of God's blessings to have gotten to know you!! May God bless you in all you say & do from this day forward!

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

http://rua2j-grammysheirlooms.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13620 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13620 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  05:54:57 AM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Channah . . . you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH A PART of this forum!!! We do know that things come up to redirect our lives, but we must carefully evaluate those things and the source. One of the things I've held onto for me and have tried to teach my daughter is that, after re-evalution of a given situation, you really believe in your heart that you did, or have done, the right thing . . .then you DO NOT need to defend yourself. You go with what you believe is right in your heart!!!!
Your parents will be able to direct and guide you . . . And, you have FARMGIRL FRIENDS GALORE here!!!!!
I sent you an email . . .
LOVE YOU, LITTLE FARMGIRL!!!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665

From my Heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

From my Hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com

From my Hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  06:06:59 AM  Show Profile
This place just won't be the same without our little sister Channah. Wearing a frown today.

Age only matters if you are wine or cheese.
http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922
Go to Top of Page

CyndiAnn
Farmgirl in Training

17 Posts

Cyndi
Crystal MN
USA
17 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  06:16:44 AM  Show Profile
I am not able to be online or on the forums here very often, so am sad to read this today :( Hoping & praying things will work out for you - you will be missed!
Go to Top of Page

Tn.Earthmama
True Blue Farmgirl

451 Posts

Phyllis
Englewood Tennessee
451 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  06:16:52 AM  Show Profile
Dear Channah,I don't post very often, but I couldn't let you leave without saying that you are a bright spot on this forum, and I hate to see you leave. I don't know what or who is making you feel that you need to leave, but I hope the outpouring of love that I see here will help you decide to stay. please take care of yourself, and know that no one here will ever forget you. hugs Phyllis
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  06:30:08 AM  Show Profile
And does anyone have a right to tell another to leave? I would think only Mary Jane could do that.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  06:34:25 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Kris I second that thought!!! Channah, I emailed ya. I love ya and really hope you change your mind. Blessings,Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10

Farmgirl sister #1156
www.KKJD1.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13620 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13620 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  06:35:32 AM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
And,if I know Mary Jane like I think I do . . . well, that would not be true to her character!!! Never, no way, no how!!!!

CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665

From my Heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

From my Hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com

From my Hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com

Edited by - ceejay48 on Jul 16 2010 06:36:57 AM
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  06:40:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
You are correct ladies- only the moderators MaryJane, Carol and Gabe have the authority to officially ask a person to leave the forum. I would even go so far as to say it is not the farmgirl way to ask some one to leave.

Please if anyone has any conflicts and feel that just by avoiding that person here on the forum (such as not responding to post etc) is not resolving the issue- please contact Carol. I know not every issue can come to a perfect resolution, but it breaks my heart when we loose sweet, kind hearted people from the forum.

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Karrieann
True Blue Farmgirl

1900 Posts

Karrieann
Northeast Georgia
USA
1900 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  06:45:18 AM  Show Profile
... ditto, Alee

Karrieann ~ Farmgirl Sister #766 (29 Sept 2009)

My Blog: ...following my heart, dreams and Jesus
...http://karrieann-followingmyheartandjesus.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  06:52:28 AM  Show Profile
Channah, this was quite a disappointment to hear and I do hope that you truly are okay and just feel that you need to do this for you not because someone (other than your parents) told you to. I don't know what's going on (and I don't need to), but don't let someone who may be bitter affect your place here.

You will surely be missed without a doubt and never forgotten. Sweetie, you have so many ladies here that love you and your precious spirit. You are in my prayers girlfriend!

~Sharon

By His Grace, For His Glory

http://merryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

birdie71
True Blue Farmgirl

254 Posts

Robin
Glendale Arizona
USA
254 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  09:16:12 AM  Show Profile  Send birdie71 a Yahoo! Message
Oh Channah! I will be praying you through whatever is going on here!
And what Siobhan and my mom, Ceejay, said I TOTALLY agree with and would say the same thing!

Robin
Farmgirl Sister #1301
Farming in the Sonoran Desert? Hmmm?!

my mama's (ceejay48) craftiness ~ www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com
my daddy's craftiness ~ www.aspenforge.com
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  09:30:20 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Thank you all so much. But I do think I should leave. If what the person said was true, then other people are thinking the same thing. :(
It's so hard to say goodbye.
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Just a small town country girl trying to live her dreams. :)
Go to Top of Page

vintage saver
True Blue Farmgirl

323 Posts

oleta
wheelersburg ohio
USA
323 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  09:30:54 AM  Show Profile
I don't know how anyone can make you leave this forum! We want you here! If you have overdone it in the swaps,etc., we understand. I've done it myself. Just stop for a while and catch up. Like previous posts have stated, you can't please everyone and I for one would like to know just what happened and why your're not allowed to talk about it! In any case, we all love you, and we have your address and can write letters and a quick note. Never be discouraged. Love you.
Go to Top of Page

beekeepersgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1423 Posts

Luanne
Cresco PA
USA
1423 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  09:39:40 AM  Show Profile
Channah -

I don't know what horrible thing was said to you, but I don't know of another single farmgirl who is thinking anything but that we are losing our very special farmgirl sister. We don't want to lose you, my dear friend - please, please reconsider. I can't imagine what this forum is going to be like without your posts to look forward to.

If you really have to go, we will all miss you terribly. Maybe you could at least pop back in once in a while to let us know that you are doing OK?

BIG HUGS & BLESSINGS,

Luanne

beekeepersgirl

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
Go to Top of Page

nana5
True Blue Farmgirl

312 Posts

Rebecca
Jackson MI
USA
312 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  09:49:13 AM  Show Profile
I so agree with what CJ, Alee and many of the rest of you are saying. It breaks my heart to find at last such a positive,loving place and to see it ruined by nasty talking. I don't know Mary Jane, but I don't think this is or should be the farm girl way. Channah, you have the support of the group. Please know how much you are loved.
Rebecca

Everyday is a new beginning.
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  09:55:39 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Thanks so much everyone. No MaryJane, or anyone else did not tell me to leave. They are to kind to do that. It was by e-mail so don't worry.
Thank you all for thinking of me. Right now I'm hurt, confused and lost so I just need time.
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Just a small town country girl trying to live her dreams. :)
Go to Top of Page

Laila
True Blue Farmgirl

273 Posts

Laila
Kutztown PA
USA
273 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  09:59:41 AM  Show Profile
I agree with the other ladies. I cannot imagine you hurting anyone. You are the kindest, most thoughtful girl. You do what you feel you have to do but know I will miss you and I will be praying for you.

Laila
Go to Top of Page

jill skane
True Blue Farmgirl

853 Posts

jill lillian
stacyville maine
USA
853 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  10:23:28 AM  Show Profile
I too am new to the forum, I know u have participated in many posting and I also have joined in to make the book mark. I do see that the girls will miss you as you have had the patience to run a # of swaps, I can see u will sadly be missed by all girls that have been here a # of years and the new ones for not getting to know u. I wish you the best and hope u will come back.

jill
Go to Top of Page

delicia
True Blue Farmgirl

917 Posts

delicia
cincinnati ohio
USA
917 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  10:45:29 AM  Show Profile
Channah, I have not been on in a while so I just saw your post. I think I am privileged to have you in my life. I am so very sad that you are hurt and that someone would even consider hurting you. People do things sometimes that they regret and I hope that the person who has hurt you will ask you to forgive them. I hate for you to make a decision based on one persons view. There are a lot of people (including me) who want you to stay you make my day's happier because you have such a good heart. I hope that you will reconsider but, what ever you decide to do you have my love, admiration and support.
delicia
delicia
Go to Top of Page

Karrieann
True Blue Farmgirl

1900 Posts

Karrieann
Northeast Georgia
USA
1900 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  11:52:09 AM  Show Profile
quote:
If what the person said was true, then other people are thinking the same thing.

I am sorry to disagree... but this is not true. No one can even come close to what I am thinking, because I am of my own mind and I think what I think... not because someone else is thinking it.

Channah, I have no idea what is going on and I do not need to know but this I know, you are hurt and many of us hurt for you because we care about what happens to our Lil Sis that we adore.

PLease take time to recollect your feelings... and talk this over with your Mom. She could help you sort out things that are confusing for a sweet young lady like you in this sometime hurtful world. Channah.... none of us are perfect and we all grow from that imperfection... we are clay of the Master Potter. He gave you a very special sweet sensitive heart and it is still learning how to deflect the sometime hurtful things. PLease don't muddle us together with that one person.

I hold you tight in my heart as I do with my daughters and pray for you. I pray that God will comfort you for I cannot be there to do it.
(((HUGS)))
I love you.

Karrieann ~ Farmgirl Sister #766 (29 Sept 2009)

My Blog: ...following my heart, dreams and Jesus
...http://karrieann-followingmyheartandjesus.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Old Spirit
True Blue Farmgirl

1498 Posts

Rae
MN
1498 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  12:22:11 PM  Show Profile
Channah I just sent an email to you, DON'T GO!!!!
That is just all I can say. People are never going to agree with everyone or everything, and really how boring. You have never said anything cruel and what I know of you you would not hurt anyone. If it did happened it was not meant the way it was taken, COME BACK!!!

Hugs to you
Rae

Farm Girl #647

...those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles:...
Isaiah 40:31

Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  12:44:45 PM  Show Profile
Yes, Channah, if all these posts haven't assured you yet - WE LOVE YOU!
You are such a special person to soooo many of us. No matter what one person said or thinks - you are a blessing.

Blessings, staci FG# 973
:o )

Joshua 24:15 - ...choose this day whom you will serve,...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  1:25:25 PM  Show Profile
My dear Channah, I am so sorry that someone sent you an e-mail that was not nice. I just hope that the outpouring of love that we are showing you makes up for that. I can't imagine that anyone would have anything but kind words to say to you. You do not deserve that treatment and I hope it is just a mistake. We can not stop you from leaving...but, we can beg and plead that you re-consider. Take some time and stop in and say Hi once in awhile. This too, shall pass.

Age only matters if you are wine or cheese.
http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922
Go to Top of Page

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  2:04:36 PM  Show Profile
Channah, I have been thinking about this and I wish you, and the other girls I have noticed lately, would tell us all what is going on and who is causing the problem. We have had several girls apologizing for using exclamation points, colors, all caps, too many spaces, too many mentions of God, being a widow who wants to talk about their dead spouses, and mentioning their own life problems too much. I looked into the forum rules and the FAQs and none of these things are not allowed. In the FAQs it tells you how to use the different text sizes, colors and such and says you can use them. If you don't want to read about someones life then don't. No one is forcing you to. I am going to keep at this problem and track down every post I have seen offering unneeded apologies and try to get to the bottom of this. Girls, we have someone on this forum who is doing nothing but searching out people to pick on. And they are a coward as they are doing it in email and not asking if any of us feel the same, just speaking on our behalfs agianst our will and wishes. I have now seen probably 5 or more people who have been hurt and I am very certian it is by the same person. If it's not then we need to weed out anyone who wants to use this forum to hurt peoples feelings, but I believe it is just one person as the act is always done in the same way. Please, Channah, don't let this person drive you off. Maybe you should email Mary Jane and talk to her, she could get to the bottom of the problem and handle the situation.

Farmgirl Sister #1438

God - Gardening - Family - Is anything else important?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Across the Fence: Previous Topic I have to go..... Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page