Page: of 3

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  2:23:12 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
I'm so sorry everyone but I have to leave. I can't tell you why but this time I have to say goodbye. Please forgive and forget me.

Could someone do me a really big favor and take over the bookmark swap the nature swap, and the homemade recipe swap?!? I think that is all the swaps I am leading.

I will finish mailing out my dish rags, swaps that I am in, and giveaways but that will be the last. I'm so sorry everyone for letting you all down including myself. I thought I could stay here but I just can't. MaryJane, I am so sorry I will not be earning any merit bages or things like that. I just can't stay any more. And I can't tell you why. I have had so much fun with you all and have learned so much in the year that I have been here.
I might come back, I might not. I just don't know but I think it would be eaiser for everyone if I just leave and be forgotten. I'm so sorry for causing you all so much pain. I won't leave until my swaps are taken over and everything is settled.
I only came here to learn and to share what we all have in common.
Hugs to you all!
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Just a small town country girl trying to live her dreams. :)

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  3:23:15 PM  Show Profile
Channah, I'm very sad to hear this, but I'm so glad that I have gotten to know you during the last months I have been on the forum. I hope we can remain penpals!
God's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.
Go to Top of Page

Karrieann
True Blue Farmgirl

1900 Posts

Karrieann
Northeast Georgia
USA
1900 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  3:59:56 PM  Show Profile
Channah... I am so sorry for whatever is going on in your life now, but HUn... you will never be forgotten by any of us.... it is okay to go and do what you must.. you are such a young lady with a full life now and to come. We will all be fine, though we surely will miss you but we understand... life comes first.... you are not causing us pain, sweety. I will always be around ... for you, as I am sure many others will too!

(((((((HUGS)))))))

Karrieann ~ Farmgirl Sister #766 (29 Sept 2009)

My Blog: ...following my heart, dreams and Jesus
...http://karrieann-followingmyheartandjesus.blogspot.com/

Edited by - Karrieann on Jul 15 2010 4:00:47 PM
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  4:29:46 PM  Show Profile
Dear sweet Channah, whatever is going on in your life, do what you need to, take care of you.
We love you and won't forget you. (((Squeezes))) farmgirl sister.

Blessings, staci FG# 973
:o )

Joshua 24:15 - ...choose this day whom you will serve,...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  4:35:38 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Believe me,In a few months I will be forgot and maybe even forgiven. I was told to go so I will.
Thank you all again for what friendship we did have.
I have to go, I have to be forgotten.

Farmgirl sister #1219

Edited by - maggie14 on Jul 15 2010 4:40:44 PM
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  4:35:41 PM  Show Profile
Oh, and I forgot to say this earlier, but I would be honored to take over the bookmark swap for you.
God's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  5:22:21 PM  Show Profile
Oh Channah,

I am so very sorry to see you go. In fact, I am in tears as I write this. You are such a special, caring and wonderful little sister. How can we ever forget you? That would be impossible! You have touched our hearts and when someone does that, they leave an imprint that stays forever. If you really need to go, I do understand as we all need to take care of ourselves in our own way. But please know that you will be thought of often, never forgotten.
And if there is anything at all that I can do, please let me know!
hugs
take care, dear farm girl
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcysworldofcreativity.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  5:39:00 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Oh Marcy, I'm not worth those teers. I do need to go. And no its not my parents who have asked me to leave. :) They loves this site as much as I do. :)
I'll still be writing letters. ( hint, hint) :)
Maybe I'll come back when I'm married and have 20 kids.. lol
Sometimes we just have to leave and let go... Miss you all so much!
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  5:41:19 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
P.s. You might just get something in the mail from you long lost little sis every now and then. :) I don't think I could stop that.
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

njaw09
True Blue Farmgirl

397 Posts

Annie
NJ
USA
397 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  5:45:18 PM  Show Profile
Oh Channah
I am very very sad to see you go also. I may not know you and I am pretty new here. I want to say thank you very very much for all your help. I have something for you please accept it otherwise it will be a shame to go to waste.

**cheers to you on your new adventure**
Go to Top of Page

texdane
Farmgirl Legend Chapter Leader Chapter Guru

4658 Posts

Nicole
Sandy Hook CT
USA
4658 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  5:45:44 PM  Show Profile
Channah,

I hope everything is okay.

Nicole

Farmgirl Sister #1155
KNITTER, JAM-MAKER AND MOM EXTRAORDINAIRE
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  5:53:23 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
ok, thanks Annie. You are so sweet. :)
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

TexBetsy
True Blue Farmgirl

314 Posts

Betsy
Princeton TX
USA
314 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  6:02:56 PM  Show Profile
Channah - I haven't been here very long, but already I know how special you are! I will be praying for you and will never forget the inspiration you have been to me in these few short months.

Betsy
Farmgirl #1444
Go to Top of Page

emsmommy5
True Blue Farmgirl

1547 Posts

Angie
Buckley WA
USA
1547 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  6:13:06 PM  Show Profile
Channah

I am not sure WHO told you to go or WHY they would say so. But PLEASE reconsider. It's just ONE person's opinion. I can tell you for sure, there are so many farmgirl sisters who won't, can't, and wouldn't choose to forget you. Don't count yourself so small as that. I think of you everytime I go into my craft room and see my scarf laying over the chair. It's the way life is... dear young one... we can't please all of the people all of the time. And some people can never be pleased no matter how hard we try. Don't let the unkind words of one person drive you away.

Do what you love, love what you do.
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  6:13:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Channah- I just sent you an email. I am so sorry that something is clearly going on. I hope that you will reconsider this decision. *hugs* Please feel free to email me anytime!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  7:06:04 PM  Show Profile
aww..I am so sorry that is something is happening, Channah. Know that you are loved VERY much and believe my dear sweet friend YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN!! I have sat back and thought many times how I hope that Tori turns out to be as sweet and loving as you are. Please know you are a precious young lady.
You know my address. Please DO KEEP IN TOUCH!!! :D I have so loved getting your letters.
Lots of Hugs and Blessings
Jessie

"Wonder Woman hasn't got a cape, she just turned her apron around"
Farmgirl Sister #235
Go to Top of Page

Mama Jewel
True Blue Farmgirl

435 Posts

Jewel
Sweet Peas Farmette, Bend, OR
USA
435 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  7:20:02 PM  Show Profile
Han, I'll be emailing you, Sweetie. You won't be forgotten. I'm glad you have your family's support and what finer forum than this to hang out on with all its many wholesome activities? Please prayerfully reconsider. xoxo

Farm Girl Sister #1683 Living Simply & Naturally on our lil Sweet Peas Farmette
"Do Everything in Love." 1 Cor 14
http://www.piecemama.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  7:40:54 PM  Show Profile
Channah, this is so sudden...what is up? If anything, I think you need to let us all know what is going on so we don't have to worry about you. Maybe you are taking on too much with all your swaps and posts and kindness'. No matter what, you will not be forgotten so easily. You have touched our hearts and we cannot forget you. Please let us know if we can help. Don't just leave us hanging and wondering.

Age only matters if you are wine or cheese.
http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922
Go to Top of Page

Chassen
True Blue Farmgirl

99 Posts

Chassen
Columbus OH
USA
99 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  8:22:09 PM  Show Profile
Channah, I'll be so sorry to see you go. Hugs to you, my dear farm-sister. Know that anytime you need us, ANYTIME, we will be here waiting for you.

Many Blessings Upon You, and with much love,
Chassie

City-bound for now! Looking for my little piece of heaven...
Go to Top of Page

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  9:30:33 PM  Show Profile
Honey, please let us know if your okay. We love you and don't want to see you go. We all are worried about you.

Farmgirl Sister #1438

God - Gardening - Family - Is anything else important?
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  9:43:33 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
I'm ok everyone. Just not really sure what I'm going to do with all this time on hand. :) I usually I spend it on here.
Thank you all for thinking of me.
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  10:06:34 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Angie, I'm glad you still like that blanket I made you. :)
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

nana5
True Blue Farmgirl

312 Posts

Rebecca
Jackson MI
USA
312 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  04:10:38 AM  Show Profile
Channah, I too am new to the Farm, but you were one of the first to greet me and I so look forward to your postings. I am impressed with the kindness and insight you show and hope one day my young granddaughters can be as expressive as you are. You show such love! I can not imagine what has happened, but please know if you do decide to leave you will be missed and never forgotten!
Fondly,
Rebecca

Everyday is a new beginning.
Go to Top of Page

clothedinscarlet
True Blue Farmgirl

1333 Posts

Siobhan
Battle Creek MI
USA
1333 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  04:56:14 AM  Show Profile
I don't know what's going on, but I don't like it. My "Little Sis" belongs here just as much as anyone else.

Channah, I'm sorry someone told you to go and made you feel unwanted here, but that's the farthest thing from the truth. You are so precious and positive and kind. I don't know why anyone would want you to leave. It just doesn't make sense. Please don't leave this place if one nasty person said something not nice to you. Remember, hurt people hurt people. Maybe someone is hurting because they aren't as happy and joyful a person as you and they're jealous of your positive spirit. So, they want to make you feel awful just like them. Don't let them. You're a sweet and wonderful person and you are SO wanted and valued here! (((HUGS)))

Farmgirl Sister #1110
Siobhan - AKA Liza-Jane (my farmgirl name), wife to my best friend, Trent, and mommy to Camden (11/28/05) and Bennett (7/11/07). and Truman (7/28/09)
Go to Top of Page

janiee
True Blue Farmgirl

820 Posts

Janie
Shawnee Oklahoma
USA
820 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  05:42:32 AM  Show Profile
Dear Channah,

I will be so sorry and will miss you but I understand if you really feel like you need to go. Your kindness and optimism have inspired me to continue on. Your life has touched so many lives here so I agree with the others, If it was only one person that told you to leave, please reconsider. Maybe that person was having a really bad day that day. and if your parents don't have a problem with mj....??
I just wanted you to know that your are very loved and will NEVER be forgotten..sweetie, if you every need anything, please let me know, you have my address.
hugs and kisses
janiee
farmgirl #390
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  05:44:09 AM  Show Profile
Yes, I so agree with Siobhan. She is so right. You are so wanted and needed here. People are going to disagree and we just have to get over that and not get our feelings hurt. I know what that's like. We have to get on with it and not let it get to us. We are ALL different and there is a reason for that. I'm glad we are. What a boring world that would be. So please think about this and don't jump so fast. You are a vital part of this forum and you do so much here. I know you will be fine so just take your time. Think about this and pray about it. God will help you. He always does.

many hugs coming at you.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Across the Fence: Previous Topic I have to go..... Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page