Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Symptoms of a Midlife Crisis?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Symptoms of a Midlife Crisis? Next Topic
Page: of 2

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  7:35:02 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Debbie,
Congrats on the new GS. I just had a new GS on 6/17. And spoil you will...........#4 for me and it's great! Enjoy girlfriend!
Darlene
Go to Top of Page

goneriding
True Blue Farmgirl

1599 Posts

Winona
Central Oregon
USA
1599 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  8:23:46 PM  Show Profile
You go, girl!!

Even though I'm a long haul truck driver (flatbed, no less) I have had a hankerin' for 'feminine' nails. So's....I did it. I grew them out and now they are laquered and everything! When I do paperwork for an unload, the receiver always seems surprised to see painted nails! hehe....

My gray is colored blonde, I'm taking carb intercept pills (which are working a charm!), have been doing the Bollywood dancing (love that!) and when I get home next, a new haircut. Nothing too short, hubby asked me not to go too short.

Midlife crisis?? Maybe, but who cares! Go for it!

For some 'venting'-type of entertainment, please read my blog, http://lostadventuresintrucking.blogspot.com .

Go to Top of Page

Hallie
Video Sister

79 Posts

Hallie
Pullman WA
USA
79 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  2:38:33 PM  Show Profile
It's so nice to hear about you ladies taking care of yourselves with a little bit of pampering. These posts have just brightened my day.

And Debbie, you are too funny! You've brought a smile to my face. Thanks!

Hugs,

Hallie
Sister #1112
www.maryjanesfarm.tv
Go to Top of Page

delicia
True Blue Farmgirl

917 Posts

delicia
cincinnati ohio
USA
917 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  4:53:03 PM  Show Profile
You Go Girl. It sounds like you grabbed life and are making some great changes. I can not wait to see a picture of your lovely new looks.
delicia
Go to Top of Page

harmonyfarm
True Blue Farmgirl

785 Posts

Debbie
Southeastern Ohio
USA
785 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2010 :  07:05:04 AM  Show Profile
Update on the "crisis"

Moved the youngest into his dorm last Friday. He showed up here last night with a bag of laundry and fell asleep on the couch 10 minutes after he got here. His ride back to school picked him up at 9:00 pm to go back. Hated seeing him go!
Here it is September 2nd and I still don't have my new teeth...which means I still haven't gone back to work and it is really playing into our budget.
My hair has grown out a bit and is in need of a trim, but I still love the darker color. I haven't been on the treadmill for three weeks and I found out that they don't make bi-focal contacts, so I have to give up seeing far away or close up to be able to get them. It's reading and threading a damn needle that I need to be able to do!!!
The house is too quiet and I feel like crap! But I'll keep plugging away....
Debbie
Oh, and the fingernails are really long now and look real nice except for the index finger on my left hand had to be reattached with SUPERGLUE!
"If you can't find the time to do it right...how will you find the time to do it over"

Edited by - harmonyfarm on Sep 02 2010 07:10:51 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Symptoms of a Midlife Crisis? Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page