Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 Looking for more cloth mama pads
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Looking for more cloth mama pads Next Topic  

EarthMamaJEM
Farmgirl in Training

38 Posts

Jenn
PA
USA
38 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2010 :  2:39:41 PM  Show Profile
In all the decluttering I've done, I think I accidentally donated a bag of my mama pads! (Just started cycling after the birth of my youngest which is why they were in 2 grocery style bags...only found one!) I am thinking that somebody at the Salvation Army is going to get a good deal, or go when they see them!

Anyways...I am going to need to purchase a few more regular flow pads (an all in one style backed with washable wool or fleece) and was wondering if anybody here sells them? The company that I bought from several years ago looks like they are no longer in business.

If nobody here sells them, spam me anyways. I would like to support a wah-person business as close to me as possible (I'm in the United States, in PA). We no longer have paypal (which makes getting off etsy difficult) but do have a debit card that acts as a "credit card" for online purchases.

I am Jenn. Wife to A, mama to S, B, L and V.

Tn.Earthmama
True Blue Farmgirl

451 Posts

Phyllis
Englewood Tennessee
451 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2010 :  3:40:37 PM  Show Profile
Hi Jenn, there is a web site called Hillbilly Housewife that has instructions on making your own pads, she also has some site listed to buy them. I would post a link to it, but I'm computer challenged. :-) good luck on finding the pads like you want. take care. Phyllis
Go to Top of Page

MaryLD
True Blue Farmgirl

861 Posts

Mary
New Braunfels TX
USA
861 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2010 :  3:51:18 PM  Show Profile
Hi Jen,
What about doing a google search?
Mary LD

Haflingers- You can't have just one!
( I'm just one short of a drill team!)
Go to Top of Page

EarthMamaJEM
Farmgirl in Training

38 Posts

Jenn
PA
USA
38 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2010 :  5:10:22 PM  Show Profile
I did a google search and found some good sites, just wondering if anybody here sold them. ;) I cannot sew, probably the only person on this message board who is not able, but I cannot. My mom and sister got all the "sewing genes" in my family, lol.

I am Jenn. Wife to A, mama to S, B, L and V.
Go to Top of Page

Tn.Earthmama
True Blue Farmgirl

451 Posts

Phyllis
Englewood Tennessee
451 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2010 :  1:33:08 PM  Show Profile
Hey Jenn, you are not the only one here that missed out on that sewing gene. LOL. sewing makes me say dirty words. LOL. I'm getting ready to try again though, just got my grandmothers treadle machine. I'm looking forward to trying some simple things then who knows??

good luck with your search. Phyllis
Go to Top of Page

beadbabe
True Blue Farmgirl

148 Posts

Therese
Valencia California
USA
148 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2010 :  4:02:13 PM  Show Profile
Hi Jenn, I have made my own and now my daughter is using them! Nice to be able to pass them on! I am about to embark on a business adventure making and selling pads. If you have not found a source yet, feel free to email me and I will see what I can do for you! I am a wah mom.

Therese
Farmgirl Sister #1217

If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you: I came to live out loud. ~Emile Zola
Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Looking for more cloth mama pads Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page