Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members
 So how do YOU work your badges?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic So how do YOU work your badges? Next Topic  

girlfriday
True Blue Farmgirl

50 Posts

Jessica
Dallas TX
USA
50 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2010 :  6:57:33 PM  Show Profile
Maybe I am a little OCD, but I have been debating this all day...Just wondering how some of you work your badges and tasks...I'm torn between trying to master each one at a time, or doing the beginner level of each one, then intermediate, then expert. Does anyone have a system? Or do you skip around? Just curious.

Proud Farmgirl Sister #1727!

cgonyer
True Blue Farmgirl

220 Posts

Cindy
Petersburg MI
USA
220 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2010 :  7:00:41 PM  Show Profile
Actually, I'm curious too. Any ideas? :-)

~Cindy
Farmgirl #1273
Go to Top of Page

Kevin
Video/Merit Badge Farm Boy

152 Posts

Kevin
Pullman WA
USA
152 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2010 :  09:36:52 AM  Show Profile
Hi Jessica and Cindy,

Maybe I can answer your question based on my perspective. It seems the majority of Sisterhood members start with badges they are already well versed with.

I understand the OCD thing though, when I was in Boy Scouts (many) years ago I would always focus on one badge at a time until I had it perfect. The most important thing though is that you have fun. I look forward to seeing y'alls badges come in.
Go to Top of Page

girlfriday
True Blue Farmgirl

50 Posts

Jessica
Dallas TX
USA
50 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2010 :  3:22:43 PM  Show Profile
Haha! I will have fun either way. I actually am starting a Dallas Chapter, and I think I will try to center our gatherings around one badge at a time, so we will all get one after the meeting is over. I can't wait to get them! I was in scouts too, and I was the same as you...I had to go through the book from page one and work my way all the way through it.

Proud Farmgirl Sister #1727!
Go to Top of Page
  Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic So how do YOU work your badges? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page