cdmcan
Farmgirl in Training

21 Posts

Diane
Homer City PA
USA
21 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2010 :  5:29:02 PM  Show Profile
Well, it's certainly been a while since I posted that we lived on an 80 acre parcel in Western Pennsylvania. Not what you'd really call a farm, but a farm to us no less.

We just launched a website http://streamviewfarms.com. Please visit... you'll see a little of our farms with a picture of our stream at the top right corner of each page. It's a beautiful setting. Not only that but we are trying to make a little extra money from the land and items that are abundant in Western Pennsylvania.

If you know a taxidermist or a florist, we may have just the item or prop that they may be looking for. Feel free to send me an email, or link me to your site.

I have a blog also. I'll be linking everyone to it in the near future. We'll be adding my craft wares to the website too, so please take a look. It is a work in progress so please forgive any errors but feel free to email them to me, I love all criticism, good and bad.

Have a blessed day farmgirls, and I hope to hear from all of you soon.

Lover of Siamese Cats

Launched a new website: Loads of natural items from western Pennsylvania such as white and birch grees and branches, dried grasses and flowers, crafts, birds and bees nest, and other anomalies of nature. View all at http://www.streamviewfarms.com

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2010 :  06:00:04 AM  Show Profile
Diane - I love the name "Streamview Farms" - I can imagine it already... It sounds like you are doing so many fun things with the land and what is created on/from it. What an adventure!

XOXO, Libbie

"Farmgirl Sister #10," and proud of it!!!
Go to Top of Page
  A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic Streamview Farms!!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page