Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 A hen can get really lost in here !
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic A hen can get really lost in here ! Next Topic  

HerEarthiness
Farmgirl at Heart

9 Posts

Jessica
Irving TX
USA
9 Posts

Posted - May 21 2010 :  3:59:39 PM  Show Profile
This is so cool, I love the Mag and love all of the neat stuff you gals make and talk about ! How do I figure out what my farmgirl # is ? Where do you all find time to make all the wonderful things you create ? I hope to find time to get all the creativity swirling in my head out soon! I can't wait to get to know how all of this works ! Marsha, am I in the right place ? I think this hen is l-o-s-t ?

For an amazing change in your life for total wellness go to www.HappyEarthHappyMom.Com click contact us now ! Type in your contact info. I promise you won't regret it !

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - May 22 2010 :  1:54:42 PM  Show Profile
To get a number you have to sing up for a membership, then it will be sent to you. It doesn't cost too much and it gets you in on all the badges and stuff! You don't have to have a membership to post and chat though! I didn't get mine for months after I signed up for the chatting. Money's tight for us, so I have to save up for everything. I've learned alot here and have even cut our monthly bills thanks to the girls here helping me out with tons of tips.

Farmgirl Sister #1438

God - Gardening - Family - Is anything else important?
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - May 22 2010 :  5:14:14 PM  Show Profile
You are so right Jessica.lol It takes time to get to learn the ropes. I emailed you the links to the co-op and Sunshine Farmgirl directory. Lots goin on around here.

Farmgirl sister #308
handmade cards, vintage organizer bags and more at www.jeanpatchbymk.etsy.com
http://jeanpatch.blogspot.com
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
www.watkinsonline.com/rjaramillo
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic A hen can get really lost in here ! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page