Lendralil
Farmgirl at Heart

1 Posts

Jeanette
Ca
USA
1 Posts

Posted - May 16 2010 :  9:00:42 PM  Show Profile
My Nigerian Dwarf goat is going to have babies, and I'm planning on milking her. It occurred to me that regular wormer's are not the way to go, and that wormwood is also not recommended for pregnancy and nursing. Also, I'd really like to be able to grow my own herbs for the wormer. Does anyone know a good recipe that I could use, or even just the ingredients to Mollys Herbal Wormers; I've heard that Molly's Herbal's has a wormer that works really well, but I couldn't find the out much info on the contents.

thanks,
-Jenny

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - May 16 2010 :  10:12:01 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Hi Jenny, If you are really intrested in herbal wormers please get Molly's Herbal wormer. It is a wonderful wormer and I have used it many times before. It is the best one. There are two wormers, a every six week wormer and a once a week wormer. You need to get both. It tells you why when you get it.
If you want the list of ingredients please e-mail me.
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Just a small town country girl trying to live her dreams. :)
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - May 16 2010 :  10:15:09 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
If you want to give her something before she kids I would give her Apple Cider Vinegar. It also acts as a wormer. But after she kids wait 2 or 3 days and then worm her with Mollys herbal wormer.
Hugs!
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Just a small town country girl trying to live her dreams. :)
Go to Top of Page
  Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Wormer Recipe's Anyone? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page