clothedinscarlet
True Blue Farmgirl

1333 Posts

Siobhan
Battle Creek MI
USA
1333 Posts

Posted - May 16 2010 :  12:04:47 PM  Show Profile
I left my magazine at home with my recipe for MJF Chicken Pot Pie and Im already at the grocer store. Could someone post the ingredients for me so I don't forget anything? I think the recipe is in the one with the pretty purple and pink flowers on the cover. Thanks!

Farmgirl Sister #1110
Siobhan - AKA Liza-Jane (my farmgirl name), wife to my best friend, Trent, and mommy to Camden (11/28/05) and Bennett (7/11/07). and Truman (7/28/09)

clothedinscarlet
True Blue Farmgirl

1333 Posts

Siobhan
Battle Creek MI
USA
1333 Posts

Posted - May 16 2010 :  4:10:14 PM  Show Profile
Whew...my hubby came through for me. I couldn't get ahold of him at home at first, but he finally called me back before I left the store.

Farmgirl Sister #1110
Siobhan - AKA Liza-Jane (my farmgirl name), wife to my best friend, Trent, and mommy to Camden (11/28/05) and Bennett (7/11/07). and Truman (7/28/09)
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 16 2010 :  6:46:33 PM  Show Profile
Siobhan: That chicken pot pie is so gooooooooood. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - May 16 2010 :  6:51:11 PM  Show Profile
I am so glad your hubby was there to help you. I have no idea where my magazine is with that recipe in it. But he saved the day! Have you made it yet? Let us know how it turns out.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

clothedinscarlet
True Blue Farmgirl

1333 Posts

Siobhan
Battle Creek MI
USA
1333 Posts

Posted - May 16 2010 :  7:13:28 PM  Show Profile
I have made it before. It's amazing! I was actually getting the supplies to make it for a friend who just had a baby. I've scheduled her with at least 1 week of meals from friends, but tonight was my night. YUM YUM! Perfect meal for sure!

Farmgirl Sister #1110
Go to Top of Page
  Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic Someone help me quick... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page