Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 You CAN afford to live in the country...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic You CAN afford to live in the country... Next Topic  

hennessy
Farmgirl in Training

19 Posts

Melissa
Minnesota
USA
19 Posts

Posted - May 06 2006 :  09:06:15 AM  Show Profile
Hi everybody. I wanted to post that I am looking for a roommate to share my farmhouse here in central MN. It is a large house with plenty of room for two people - we won't be tripping over each other. I live on 17 acres of land, rolling pasture that borders a shallow lake. This used to be a functioning dairy farm, so there are several outbuildings on my property, including a barn. I currently garden and have boarded horses for my neighbors in the summers, but I'm not really using the 17 acres for much of anything otherwise. I'd love to find someone to live here who would like to use that land productively, either in their own venture or in partnership with me. I'm not planning to charge a whole lot for rent - it would be affordable for someone to live here. Please send me an email if you are interested, or for more information. Thanks!

Melissa

My apologies to those of you who have already read this in my welcome wagon post. I thought this would be a good topic area to possibly reach some others as well.

If you lived in your heart, you'd be home by now.
  A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic You CAN afford to live in the country... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page