lamarguerite farm
True Blue Farmgirl

649 Posts

missy
Battle Ground Wa
USA
649 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2006 :  10:43:07 AM  Show Profile
We got the garden going about four weeks ago. The herbs are doing incredible. The lettuces are also doing well because it has been a little cooler still. My bush beans aren't looking real great though and I'm wondering if they just need more heat. Some of the leaves are getting dry brown areas. Any body have any thoughts on this? never had trouble with beans before. I'll be cutting some mesculin mix for a salad tonight! yummy!!

Blessings,

Missy

If you have a dream, even if you don't feel qualified to accomplish it, just try your hardest.-Maggie Jensen
http://18happyhens.blogspot.com
http://LamargueriteFarm.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

JO AND AL
True Blue Farmgirl

235 Posts

Jocelyn
parrsboro nova scotia
Canada
235 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2006 :  08:09:36 AM  Show Profile
well girls, my garden is doing wonderfull this yr. i can't get over the beets. we have been eating the cool weather crops also. finally getting some rain today, well needed. i am so proud of my gardens this yr. even the head lettuce is coming great too. vacation on the way, hope our weather is good for that later jo!

love is all you need
Go to Top of Page

Bridge
True Blue Farmgirl

814 Posts

Bridgette
Southern Indiana
USA
814 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2006 :  10:02:58 AM  Show Profile
I've been picking cukes and green beans. I have a couple tomatoes about to turn red, can't wait I check em' everyday

~~Bridge's Boutique~~
Go to Top of Page

JO AND AL
True Blue Farmgirl

235 Posts

Jocelyn
parrsboro nova scotia
Canada
235 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2006 :  12:01:52 PM  Show Profile
well ya'll, my garden did really well i have toms. coming out my ears? lol! i made salsa and i made dill pickles, i have a wack of herbs out in the garage drying, lots for winter. i now have to clean up the garden lot for the winter, and get ready for halloween decorating. had a bad yr, in my life though, hubby left with another woman! if that's what u call her! yuk!!!??? oh well! other then that, other things are well. my son is getting married oct. 7th. soooo lots to do anyways eh? love from jo!

love is all you need
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Garden Gate: Previous Topic How Are Everyones Gardens? Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page