Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Gathered Up
 Saturday, May 22nd - NH Organic Herb Conference
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Gathered Up: Previous Topic Saturday, May 22nd - NH Organic Herb Conference Next Topic  

EleanorRose
Farmgirl in Training

25 Posts

Eleanor
Manchester NH
USA
25 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2010 :  2:42:34 PM  Show Profile
I'm announcing the 1st Annual, Beautiful Earth: Spring Herb and Garden Conference, hosted by the Northeast Organic Farming Association of NH.

Saturday, May 22nd, 2010
Pine Hill Waldorf School, 77 Pine Hill Drive, Wilton, NH

Come celebrate Spring! Attend Workshops to learn about organic gardening, natural health and herbal product making, walk in nature and learn to identify edible wild plants, cook with herbs and discover the ancient art of beekeeping.

Children will love our nature-based activity and learning program. Learn about composting, herbal first aid, build a fairy house and participate in farm and garden themed musical fun!

Explore the Beautiful Earth Marketplace and visit local businesses providing you with local, eco-friendly, herbal and hand-crafted products and services. Purchase plants and produce from organic growers and eat local food provided by Milford Coffee and Provisions.

Support New Hampshire businesses, herbalists, farmers, organic food, sustainable agriculture, ecologically friendly products, and community education.

Register Today!
www.nofanh.org/springconference/registration

Register before May 15th to receive discounted rates.Inquire about our group rates

LOCAL BUSINESSES! WE HAVE A FEW VENDOR SPACES LEFT. Please contact: Eleanor Moyer, Conference Coordinator,(603) 233-3217 or herbday@nofanh.org

Earth-loving, Rock-star Mama.

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2010 :  2:47:51 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Oh I would love to come if I lived closer! I hope you get lots of people to come! Sounds like so much fun!
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Just a small town country girl trying to live her dreams. :)
Go to Top of Page

grammagoose
Farmgirl in Training

35 Posts

sandy
exeter rhode island
USA
35 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2010 :  07:19:01 AM  Show Profile
Thankyou Eleanor for this information. Is sounds wonderful. I am a NOFA member, but not N.H. and was not aware of the event.
Sandy
Go to Top of Page

OneCraftyBugger
True Blue Farmgirl

626 Posts

R

USA
626 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2010 :  7:03:04 PM  Show Profile
Eleanor, we were in Wilton on Saturday, wish I had seen this post sooner.

Oh happy day!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheFeltedGnome
http://bellasaysitsso.blogspot.com/
http://theswappingcrafter.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Gathered Up: Previous Topic Saturday, May 22nd - NH Organic Herb Conference Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page