Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members
 New Chapter Forming in Central NJ!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic New Chapter Forming in Central NJ! Next Topic  

WitchHazel
Farmgirl at Heart

2 Posts

Christina
Jackson NJ
USA
2 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2010 :  1:43:42 PM  Show Profile
Calling all Garden Goddesses, Homespun Goods Goddesses, Craft Goddesses, and any Goddess who likes Good Old Fashioned Girlie Good Times...

A new Farmgirl chapter, the "Homespun Goddesses" is looking for ladies to gather and share everything from Gardening to Food, Crafts, Woman's Wisdom and Savy and, of course, Sisterhood and lots of Fun!

Contact me, Christina, aka. WitchHazel, here in Jackson, NJ! I am close by to Ocean and Monmouth Counties.

I have personal interests in Herbs/Herbology, Home Remedies, Gardening, Cross Stitch, Knitting and Crochet, Baking, Cooking and learning to make things like yogurt, cheeses, etc. the old fashioned way, Quilting (beginner), Nature Walking, Making Natural products for house cleaning and maintenance, Some basic Sewing (Aprons & Simple Dolls), Candle Making, Soap & Personal Bath Product Making, Crafting of any kind!, I am hoping to begin a chicken coop here this Summer on my property, I am an avid Reader and I Write profusely, I enjoy Meditation, and I am also an ex-florist and do Psychic Readings!

jeannie max
Farmgirl in Training

43 Posts

Regena
Wesley Chapel FL
USA
43 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2010 :  07:22:18 AM  Show Profile
I am new to MJ's. have not even received my kit yet. Live near Tampa, FL----so, I am definitely NOT local-but-your 'henhouse' sounds interesting :) Are you accepting members form other locales ???
Have a great day, jeannie

Come and share a pot of tea. My home is warm and my friendship free.
Go to Top of Page

WitchHazel
Farmgirl at Heart

2 Posts

Christina
Jackson NJ
USA
2 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2010 :  07:20:39 AM  Show Profile
Hello!
I will probably start an on-line Henhouse too, but I was actually going to buy some chickens for my backyard! (I was not certain as to how to phrase that without getting the two mixed up!).
You are most welcome, here or there! :0)
I am new too. I just feel very at home here and want to dive in! So, what "floats your boat" about MJF?
Christina
aka. WitchHazel
Go to Top of Page

jeannie max
Farmgirl in Training

43 Posts

Regena
Wesley Chapel FL
USA
43 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2010 :  09:04:04 AM  Show Profile
Hello Chris--just retired after working 6 days a week as Music Director/music teacher. Finally able to go after a life long dream of being a "Farm Girl". Never did ANY of this stuff-well, some embroidery & vegetable/herb/butterfly gardens-but NOTHING else. A true city girl born & raised in Philadelphia, PA-now living in FL. I am still waiting for my kit----must be coming 'pony express'. Hope to start with either the embroidery or the gratitude journal--but need more info.---------my hubby & I have thought about raising chicks--but--not sure yet. Need to see if there would be someone to watch them if we go away for vacation---course, in this economy--that could be a long time coming Hope you do your 'hen house'-I'd like to be a "Hedge Witch"-so many dreams !!!!! Take care, jeannie

Go to Top of Page

jeannie max
Farmgirl in Training

43 Posts

Regena
Wesley Chapel FL
USA
43 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2010 :  06:00:56 AM  Show Profile
Okay Chris--any suggestions for your HenHouse--did you get your packet/kit yet ??? I still have nothing-so, not sure what to do :(

Go to Top of Page
  Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic New Chapter Forming in Central NJ! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page