Previous Page
Author Cleaning Up: Previous Topic NOW! LETS LOOK AT COMFY SHOES? Next Topic
Page: of 3

bramble
True Blue Farmgirl

2044 Posts

2044 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2006 :  10:44:38 PM  Show Profile
Randi- Crocks are rubber clogs that started out life as garden and nursing shoes but took on a life of their own once they started offering them in other colors. They are comfortable but as my guys say "Oh so goofy!" Who cares when your feet hurt? Give them a try!

with a happy heart
Go to Top of Page

JO AND AL
True Blue Farmgirl

235 Posts

Jocelyn
parrsboro nova scotia
Canada
235 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2006 :  03:15:01 AM  Show Profile
well girls with all the shoes? what do u all suggest warmest for winter? i wear snakers for walking, but if a person were out for the day say skidooing ect. or just out side working any length of time? jo! i have skidoo boots and they are warm but not for hiking in just for sitting ont he skidoo as they feel like moon boots lol, i am wondering about warm for out all day if need be?

i thought love was all you needed? courage is needed too!
Go to Top of Page

bramble
True Blue Farmgirl

2044 Posts

2044 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2006 :  08:58:53 AM  Show Profile
I bought a pair of insulated waterproof hikers from LLBean several years ago and haven't regretted it. Excellent for tramping through the woods, doing outside chores,etc and my feet stay nice and toasty and dry. I have a condition that makes me very sensitive to hot and cold in my hands and feet(Reynauds syndrome) so I really try to be careful not to get the wrong winter footwear.

with a happy heart
Go to Top of Page

verbina
True Blue Farmgirl

231 Posts

randi
n.j
USA
231 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2006 :  10:50:02 AM  Show Profile
Love those LLBEANs , yep i agree with bramble have no regrets. they LAST for years.mine are about seven yr. and going strong. thanks for telling me about Crocks bramble.randi
Go to Top of Page

JO AND AL
True Blue Farmgirl

235 Posts

Jocelyn
parrsboro nova scotia
Canada
235 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2006 :  4:03:01 PM  Show Profile
i'll have to check thos babies out girls thanks loads. my feet get cold easy too, jo~

Go to Top of Page

RachelLeigh
True Blue Farmgirl

635 Posts

Rachel
Rainier WA
USA
635 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2006 :  4:23:28 PM  Show Profile
I swear by my Dansko Mary Janes. They are cute with the strap across the foot and ohh so comfy! They go with skirts as well as with my work uniform. And they last forever!
Go to Top of Page

JO AND AL
True Blue Farmgirl

235 Posts

Jocelyn
parrsboro nova scotia
Canada
235 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2006 :  4:11:11 PM  Show Profile
i have a pair that look like mary janes, but they are earth shoes. i love those shoes, i have three pairs now( earth shoes i mean diff. styles of course.! what a rainy day we are havin here in the maritimes windy few!!!, it is too dreary. well girls, i love hearing about these shoes, i want to learn more, i couldn't wear shoes for five yrs. after i had an operation on my foot one time yrs. ago. now i am shoe crazy! lol! jo

Go to Top of Page

susan kate
True Blue Farmgirl

109 Posts

susan
Western Washington
109 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2006 :  8:18:58 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Alaska farm girl

Well after reading this forum,I ordered the birkie garden clogs,but with my bunion they just hurt! I put two layers of moleskin on it though and that seems to help.I got lots of comments downtown cause the color is bright yellow. I was told 2 people have those brightly colored boots too.It's a new fashion trend! Where do I look for crocs? Has anyone had foot surgery? Any advice?

Try Hallmarks or Sahlie catalog www.sahalie.com for the Crocs. I have bunions and I have been able to wear them. I use an insole for more support.

I will need to surgery too someday; I have heard that it's six weeks recovery and since I work on my feet all day, I don't see it happening anytime soon. I know someone who had it and she has been very happy with the results.
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2006 :  9:49:06 PM  Show Profile
Okay, so here's a shoe-scoop that I received from the local good shoe store - Crocs are now being made in a MARYJANE style!!! How's that for cool (and comfy). I ordered a red pair because I just LOVE how cushy they are. Those and the good ol' Dansko clogs and my feet are in heaven.

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Cleaning Up: Previous Topic NOW! LETS LOOK AT COMFY SHOES? Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page