Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Thank you, Ruralfarmgirl!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Thank you, Ruralfarmgirl!!! Next Topic  

blueroses
True Blue Farmgirl

1323 Posts

Debbie
in the Pandhandle of Idaho
USA
1323 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2010 :  3:48:20 PM  Show Profile
A big thank you to Rene for coming to the Rathdrum library last Saturday!!! It was so much fun to meet you and listen to your presentation and the questions that some of the gals had for you. I got some good ideas from you and hope you'll come back again.

"You cannot find peace...by avoiding life."
Virginia Woolfe

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2010 :  8:59:47 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
oh I wish I had been their! :) What fun! I bet you ladies learned lots!
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Just a small town country girl trying to live her dreams. :)
Go to Top of Page

YiberryYadeeKarin
True Blue Farmgirl

343 Posts

Karin
Spokane Valley WA
USA
343 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2010 :  9:01:36 PM  Show Profile
"A big thank you to Rene for coming to the Rathdrum library last Saturday!!! It was so much fun to meet you and listen to your presentation and the questions that some of the gals had for you. I got some good ideas from you and hope you'll come back again."

Debbie, you were there too? Where were you sitting? I work for the library (in Outreach and drive the bookmobile) and I had to leave at noon... sigh. At least I was able to attend some of it.

Rene', I also thoroughly enjoyed your visit!!! I sure wish I could have stayed for the whole thing. It was so interesting listening to you talk about lupus, etc. I have ulcerative colitis and have been battling with it since 1995. It's been very bad for the past few months and I've had to resort to some pretty expensive meds. I'm feeling better but many days are spent surviving. When I feel good enough and have time for myself (okay, I need to make time!) I am going to work on alternative therapies again. I wish I could sit down with you and chat about some of the things you've done to regain your health.

Thanks for making the long drive up! Come again and any time!!!

Karin
Go to Top of Page

blueroses
True Blue Farmgirl

1323 Posts

Debbie
in the Pandhandle of Idaho
USA
1323 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2010 :  07:29:26 AM  Show Profile
OMG Karin. I was in the front row, far right! Too bad we didn't get to meet. I'm at the library all the time. I'm so glad there was a good turnout.

Channah - you would have had a great time.

"You cannot find peace...by avoiding life."
Virginia Woolfe
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Thank you, Ruralfarmgirl!!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page