soleil
True Blue Farmgirl

68 Posts

Linda
Butternut WI
USA
68 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2010 :  09:59:33 AM  Show Profile
Hi Wisconsin FG Sisters! Decided it was time to try to see who might be out there from Northern WI. I'm in Butternut.....way north but only about 60mi. NE of Hayward. Anyone out there from up this way? Would love to see and hear a real MJF girl.

Have fun sharing "The Shed"!!!

Blessed be,*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ * soleil

Even as we dream, we begin to succeed...even as we succeed, we begin to dream again.
Go to Top of Page

Mommyswanson
True Blue Farmgirl

463 Posts

Laura
Waukegan IL
USA
463 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2010 :  5:42:05 PM  Show Profile
I'm actually down in Illinois but we are right near the state line so we spend alot of time up in Wisconsin, my sister lives in kenosha & my aunt up in Manitowoc!!

Laura

"That which does not kill us makes us strong!" "I cast all my cares upon you Lord."
Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2010 :  11:27:04 AM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
No fair to many girls on the west and central part of the USA. How long till the east coast finds its way. There are some but alover the east. Not all in the same area. Lilly

learning the life I always wanted.
Go to Top of Page

opengatefarm
Farmgirl in Training

32 Posts

Sonja
Merrill WI
USA
32 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2015 :  07:57:00 AM  Show Profile
Just found this Wisconsin post, wondering if anyone is still active or knows of active chapters in our state?

Sonja

Because everyone should have a little dirt under their nails...
Go to Top of Page

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4178 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4178 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2015 :  6:52:24 PM  Show Profile
Hi there Sonja, I am in WI. I don't know of any chapters, but I do enjoy being on the forum. I farm and work full time.

Farming in WI

Michele
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2015 :  12:03:37 PM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Hi Sonja and Michele! I would love to get some ladies together! We could possibly take turns having a meeting closer to each of our homes... just an idea. :)

Julie
Farmgirl #399
May 2010 Farmgirl of the Month

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2015 :  06:28:10 AM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
I would love to get some ladies together in person. Would anyone be interested?

Julie
Farmgirl #399

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog ... Charles F. Doran
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2015 :  05:16:13 AM  Show Profile
Hello again Wisconsin Farmgirls! I am back in Wisconsin! DH and I have been full-time RVing and traveling the country the last two years looking for a little place with some land to buy or build our little retirement cabin. Guess what? We came back to our beautiful State of Wisconsin and bought our little cottage. It is near Waupaca, WI and has 3 acres and outbuildings for some chickens and goats. Also a big open, sunny, flat spot for gardening. We just moved in and I have started making it my own.

I had so much fun planning WI Farmgirl gatherings in the past and look forward to maybe doing some more.

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

I am trying to be the person my dogs think I am.

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2015 :  06:13:45 AM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Diane, good for you!! Your home is really cute!!

Julie
Farmgirl #399

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog ... Charles F. Doran
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Are You From Wisconsin Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page