Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **News from MaryJanesFarm
 MARY JANE AND YOUR GAS.......?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **News from MaryJanesFarm: Previous Topic MARY JANE AND YOUR GAS.......? Next Topic  

twigs
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

tiffany
lacie ky
USA
52 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2006 :  07:35:58 AM  Show Profile  Send twigs an AOL message
Maryjane.

ive been reading your book and i love it. now can you tell me a bit more about your mustard seed gas. i have an suv, that i love but good golly it cost me a fortune to fill it.

now if you have created gas to run your own little darlin Shoot out at the coral mercedes then why arent the farmers who have been taken away their farming of tobacco started making mustard seed gas?

hon i think you are on a gold mine....we need to help you market your idea, write our congressmen, do articles in our local news, whatever it is to get this organic means of gas on the streets to fuel our vehicles. dh says it would have to be a deisel car right?

do you go onlong trips in your car? since you cant just fill up with mustard seed gas....what do you do?

this could be a way for our country to get away from buying from middle east countries who are sticking it to us in the gas industry..

the days of .87 cents a gallon (8 yrs ago when dh and i got married) are over.... its 3.29 cents a gallon today

im interested in knowing your thoughts and what your plans are for marketing your organic farming gas?

twigs

May you be surrounded by the things of olde that make you feel like a treasure!

twigs
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

tiffany
lacie ky
USA
52 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2006 :  3:10:41 PM  Show Profile  Send twigs an AOL message
thanks hon going to read now
twigs

May you be surrounded by the things of olde that make you feel like a treasure!
Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2349 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2349 Posts

Posted - May 02 2006 :  4:56:27 PM  Show Profile
alternative fuels are certainly getting a lot of attention..... I was looking through a magazine at the library today, and saw many ads for kits of "make your own" fuels and biodiesel. Amazing!

Blessings
Catherine

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."
Go to Top of Page
  **News from MaryJanesFarm: Previous Topic MARY JANE AND YOUR GAS.......? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page