mikesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3659 Posts

Sherri
Elma WA
USA
3659 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2006 :  8:06:57 PM  Show Profile
I would really be interested in being a vendor if Mary Jane has a farm fair this summer. Will we have advance notice so we can apply? I know I have been receiving vendor applications already from other fairs etc. and I don't want to tie up that weekend if there's a chance I can be at Mary Jane's. Thanks!

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2006 :  09:08:42 AM  Show Profile
Hi Sherri, I was a vendor last year and plan to attend again this year. VERY fun!! I would call MaryJane's Farm directly and request an application. The date is typically around the 4th of July weekend..don't know the exact weekend for this year though..what do you make to sell?? many happy regards..Julia Hayes

being simple to simply be
Go to Top of Page

mikesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3659 Posts

Sherri
Elma WA
USA
3659 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2006 :  1:01:09 PM  Show Profile
Thanks for the info Julia! Sounds very fun! I make children's clothing and accessories. Thanks, Sherri
Go to Top of Page

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2006 :  10:34:39 AM  Show Profile
Sherri, how wonderful!! sounds like we are cut from the same cloth, so to speak.. Cindylou just sent word that Farm Fair is July 1st and 2nd this year..sooooooooo fun!! Can't wait to meet you there and drool over your work!! Sounds like you do quite a few fairs. I am so new to the scene and don't really have much of a clue so I will learn plenty from you..can't wait! Warmly, Julia Hayes

Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2006 :  11:49:03 AM  Show Profile
Woo hoo!! Jenny and I are going to be sharing a vendor booth at Farm Fair! What fun we're gonna have! Can't wait to see what everyone has to offer!!

Farmgirl hug,
Patricia

Happy Wishes!
Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2349 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2349 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2006 :  3:20:34 PM  Show Profile
I better win the lottery by July...I'll need the money to buy buy buy!!!!

Blessings
Catherine

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."
Go to Top of Page

Meg
Moderator/Farmgirl True

974 Posts

Meg
Idaho
USA
974 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2006 :  5:39:14 PM  Show Profile
Oh, I can't wait to meet you all! Sherri- we are working on vendor apps and info now. If you would like us to send one your way (we would love to have you!) please email me with you contact info. Yup, July 1st and 2nd and we sure can't wait! It's going to be such fabulous fun!

MaryJane's daughter,

Meg
megan@maryjanesfarm.org
Go to Top of Page

mikesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3659 Posts

Sherri
Elma WA
USA
3659 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2006 :  6:12:23 PM  Show Profile
I'm looking forward to meeting all of you too! I feel like I have found a whole new circle of friends with whom I can relax and be myself!
Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2349 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2349 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2006 :  04:28:23 AM  Show Profile
I'm with ya', Sherri....lots of good friends!

Blessings
Catherine

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."
Go to Top of Page

Judes
True Blue Farmgirl

156 Posts

Jude
OH
USA
156 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2006 :  07:40:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Judes a Yahoo! Message
Ladies! Yay! It's me, Judes... I've been away for a while, so hello! I think my DH & I are going to make it to Farm Fair this year! We are working on our itinerary today, as far as whether it will be the first or last stop in our trip to washington, oregon, idaho. Our origional plan was to drive, but DH can only get 9 days off, so we will be flying into Spokane. I'm so excited! I can't wait to see farmgirls in person & put names to faces!
Happy Spring!
Judes

http://schoolstreet.typepad.com
www.jac.etsy.com

Edited by - Judes on Apr 08 2006 07:40:39 AM
Go to Top of Page

Rebekka Mae
True Blue Farmgirl

965 Posts

Rebekka
Moscow ID
USA
965 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2006 :  5:51:01 PM  Show Profile
Oh I can't wait- I will be bringing baby slings, organic nursing pads, natural fiber children's toys and some other 'essentials by a mama for a mama'! I suppose I ought to get that app over to Meg soon.
AND_ I will need to make myself a bigger apron cause we are adding another little one to our family come November!!! What baby things are you other gals bringing?

Rebekka
Bebe Bella
www.bebebella.com
Go to Top of Page

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2006 :  1:39:24 PM  Show Profile
Rebekka, I am totally stoked to see your things! I am heading outside in a few minutes to hang some clothes on the line for some pictures to include in my application... I will be bringing hand made clothing for little girls and women. The patterns I've been using for the little girls (18 mos - 4t) are all from the 60's.. my mother-in-law used them to sew for my sister-in-law. They are so amazing and the styles are simple, sweet and practical. looking forward to hooking up with you! cheers, Julia hayes

Go to Top of Page

Judes
True Blue Farmgirl

156 Posts

Jude
OH
USA
156 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2006 :  1:46:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Judes a Yahoo! Message
Udate: We won't be making it this year. Unless there is a miracle (which i do believe in!) Airfare is just too high, along with renting a car, gas, etc. We are going to try to save for next year. I will definately be a tiny bit sad that weekend because I was really looking forward to meeting farmgirls in person!

http://schoolstreet.typepad.com
www.jac.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - May 01 2006 :  2:47:11 PM  Show Profile
Just had to share exciting news!! The Clark County Farmgirls have sent in our application to be vendors at Farm Fair! We're so excited we can hardly stand it. I sent Cindylou pictures of our store for the next chapter leader newsletter and she suggested we apply. Lucas send me an app and now we're waiting to see if we're accepted! One of the best parts is that husbands and kids are staying home so it's gonna be an all girl's weekend!

http://therusticcottage.etsy.com

http://www.homesteadblogger.com/therusticcottage/
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - May 01 2006 :  7:18:46 PM  Show Profile
I sure wish I could come..but due to alot of things it won't be this year. Dang! I will be there in spirit though. Sounds like such a fun time!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

lamarguerite farm
True Blue Farmgirl

649 Posts

missy
Battle Ground Wa
USA
649 Posts

Posted - May 02 2006 :  09:13:04 AM  Show Profile
Oh Jenny- I was so excited when I was reading through and saw that you were coming. and then I read further that you're not able to go this year! Maybe next year. Can't wait to give you a big farmgirl hug!!!!

Love and Blessings,

Missy

If you have a dream, even if you don't feel qualified to accomplish it, just try your hardest.-Maggie Jensen
http://18happyhens.blogspot.com
http://LamargueriteFarm.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - May 02 2006 :  1:36:37 PM  Show Profile
Kay, I am sooo looking forward to meeting you. I, too, sent in my application and am hoping to be a vendor! I had such a good time last year. This year I'm planning on doing both days if accepted. I still have little ones so having my husband stay with them for a full weekend will be a first! we'll see.. still such great fun to look forward to!
warmly, Julia Hayes

Go to Top of Page

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - May 03 2006 :  8:23:12 PM  Show Profile
Missy, Patty, & I are so excited about going that we're having trouble sleeping already. And just to be able to meet some of you precious ladies that I've been "talking" with for the past year is almost more than I can stand!! We're going to have so much fun. We're staying at the Super 8 Motel in Moscow so if you're not a camper you could book there. The three of us are having a garage sale at my house and the money we make will go towards our room. Maybe we could take over a whole area of the motel just for Farmgirls????

Jenny I'm just so bummed that you can't make it!

http://therusticcottage.etsy.com

http://www.homesteadblogger.com/therusticcottage/

Edited by - therusticcottage on May 03 2006 8:24:45 PM
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - May 04 2006 :  06:30:04 AM  Show Profile
me too. I was sure looking forward to it. I would be there if there were any way I could..thats for sure.

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - May 04 2006 :  8:03:25 PM  Show Profile
This sounds like it is going to be SO much fun! I'm still planning on trying to make it up there, but, again, I'm expecting that new babe within a month of Farm Fair, and I just can't decide if it's too far to travel..... BUT HOW FUN!!!!!!!!

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page
  **News from MaryJanesFarm: Previous Topic farm fair Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page