classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2010 :  08:08:58 AM  Show Profile
Here are a couple of sayings that I came across this morning, just wanted to share them with you.

Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there.

First we dream, than we desire, then we get determined and then we do! It takes 4 steps to make a dream come true!!

Ladies I believe we have a wonderful group of dreamers. Very talented and gifted in so many ways. Let's work together and let the dreams come true!

What are some of your dreams you have right now?

I have always wanted to have a business where I sell all my crafts. Have always let the I don't have, what if's, keep me from moving on. I have the dream and the desire, now I have to get the determination. Then watch me go.

Would love to hear whats on you mind today!

Hugs, Brenda

"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matter compared to what lies within us."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Seek reasons to Love..In every sigment of everyday-look for something that brings forth within you a feeling of Love-Abraham Hicks

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2010 :  08:20:26 AM  Show Profile
I like those sayings Brenda!
The first one reminds me of my chicks. They will just sit there trying to decide if they want food, water, or a nap, and all of a sudden they get knocked over by one of their litter mates who is running past, and the decision is made for them. At that point they go and do something, lol!!! So true in real life too, if I just sit and try to decide what to do, very often the decision is made for me, not always for the good.

One of the dreams that I have right now, is to own about 30 acres with a house smack dab in the middle. I would like enough grazing land to have more chickens, a milk cow, 2 beef cows, and some sheep. Then I would like to rescue horses and ponies. Just a simple dream really, but one I would love to become reality.
Brenda- what if you started small selling your crafts? Like on here in the marketplace, etsy, or your local farm market? I am determined this summer to sell at our local fm. I can sell and assortment of things- soaps, aprons, dishcloths, burp pads, but all together I just might make a little pin money.
Go for it!!! I will encourage you, you know you can do it! :)

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

Nothing we achieve in this world is achieved alone. It is always achieved with others teaching us along the way. Lee J. Colan

http://theviewfromhere-brenda.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2010 :  08:22:36 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Brenda,
You will need to check out farmgirl Patti Ann's thread and website www.farmgirlproductsusa.com as it will be a great place for you to sell your stuff.....Dreams tend to be a funny thing. Sometimes we hold onto them so tightly that we just squeeze the stuffing out of them...

Circumstances made us FRIENDS; MaryJanesFarm made us SISTERS :)

Rene'Groom~
Sisterhood Coordinator

Farmgirl Sister #185
www.MaryJanesFarm.com/RFBlog/
www.Twitter.com/ReneGroom
www.Prosserfarmgirls.ning.com

Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2010 :  08:32:17 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Brenda, I am now trying to get my blog started. And I will be trying to sell here in the market place. With the back problems I've not been able to do much. But hoping once the surgery is over I'll be full steam ahead!! Thank you so much for the encourgement, I know I can if I can just over ride the little inner voice saying it's impossible.

I love your dream and it could happen. Just from reading your posts I know that you would be in heaven right there smack dab in the middle of your 30 acres. Keep dreaming, you can make it happen.

I got a laugh how you described your little chicks. I want to be the little one running past, but hope I'd stop to help them up!!hahaha

HUGS~Brenda

"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matter compared to what lies within us."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Seek reasons to Love..In every sigment of everyday-look for something that brings forth within you a feeling of Love-Abraham Hicks
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2010 :  08:55:14 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Rene' I'm heading there now. And I do believe its time to fill mine back up with stuffing.

Hugs, Brenda

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Dreams Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page