sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
bend in the high desert oregon
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - May 07 2010 :  12:26:29 PM  Show Profile
hi linda and girls, good to hear from you linda. you will know this feeling.it happened today. those of you that have left homes behind will relate. i have been in this place almost 16 years. so this a.m. i am looking out the mudroom door. looking to see if the neighbor was in yet from his long haul truck run. nope not yet. it dawned on me i am moving. dah,,but,,i will not know my neighbors. we are a close nit neighborhood. it was an empty spot i felt. i do know i will make new friends. my dad said i never met a stranger. so i will go and meet them all. but there is a comfort here. we all look out for each other.help each other. you know. any way i will move past it. but in the moment it shocked me. still happy days sherrye

the learn as we go silk purse farm
farmgirl #1014
Go to Top of Page

Old Spirit
True Blue Farmgirl

1498 Posts

Rae
MN
1498 Posts

Posted - May 07 2010 :  12:48:00 PM  Show Profile
Sherrye I think there are much better days ahead and wonderful surprises waiting for you around the corner. You have such a wonderful attitude about the whole thing. May God bless you on this new journey!!!

Rae

Farm Girl #647

...those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles:...
Isaiah 40:31

Go to Top of Page

delicia
True Blue Farmgirl

917 Posts

delicia
cincinnati ohio
USA
917 Posts

Posted - May 07 2010 :  2:26:35 PM  Show Profile
Sherrye, I think God wants to share you with some new neighbors so they can be blessed by your wonderful loving nature.
delicia
Go to Top of Page

cheneygal
True Blue Farmgirl

503 Posts

Suzie
Cheney Wa.
USA
503 Posts

Posted - May 07 2010 :  7:04:48 PM  Show Profile
Sherrye, I too think you are in for some wonderful surprises, and some wonderful new friends as well, anyone that lives in the high desert of Oregon is wonderful, and I'm sure they all look out for one another, just as you do where you are now. We lived in central Oregon for 10 years, and the friends we made are lifelong friends. All the people in that area were and are still very near and dear to my heart!!! There is a new chapter in your life awaiting and you and papa will love it!!

live, laugh, love
Go to Top of Page

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
bend in the high desert oregon
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - May 20 2010 :  10:38:34 AM  Show Profile
well i hate to beat an old horse. but i am going to. have been trying to speak with wells. all they can say is you have not made a payment since jan. your at fault send money now. any all you can. they so far are not being very nice. soooo i lost my cool. the guy was right back at me. treated me like a delinquent child. i said ok i see we are not going to be able to work together. i need someone else. he said we are all going to be like this. you need to send money and then we see you are trying and then WE WILL SEE IF WE CAN HELP YOU> it is so hard. i want to give up and walk away. wasnt i trying when my pymts were on time for a year and a half of unemployment. now i have income and i felt like i was a total loser when he was finished with me.

SOOO hopefully delicia will see this or anyone that might know the answer. if i bankrupt. then when the loan for the mortgage is reaffirmed can the terms be negotiated and set to modify the loan.? i may have ask this already. they got me bad last time. i just dont want to end up with this loan written this way when its over. its a 20 year 7.75 fixed at 1681.96 a month. its tooo much. stressed sherrye

the learn as we go silk purse farm
farmgirl #1014
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - May 20 2010 :  11:18:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
*hugs* I hope you get some good news soon! What is the minimum payment they will accept to be able to start re-negotiating?

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Across the Fence: Previous Topic foreclosures...homeless..ME Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page