Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Chapters for Morongo Basin (CA High Desert)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Chapters for Morongo Basin (CA High Desert) Next Topic  

HiDez Gal
True Blue Farmgirl

122 Posts

Roberta
Joshua Tree, CA
USA
122 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2006 :  08:05:53 AM  Show Profile
Hi,

Signed up to be a Chapter Leader for my town (Joshua Tree, CA) a while back. Received the package a year ago but got busy, busy, busy due to a home remodel. Because I wasn't paying attention, I didn't notice until a couple of months ago that Joshua Tree wasn't listed. Cindy Lou very effectively fixed all of that up for me so now it is listed.

I understand there is also a Chapter now in Morongo Valley, CA which is close to me. This area (the Morongo Basin) is comprised of several small towns, Morongo Valley, Yucca Valley, Joshua Tree, Twentynine Palms. I would like to propose that any of us from these areas try getting together as a group rather than a bunch of little chapters with only a few members. If each town wants to keep it's own chapter name for that town that would be great too - that way if we manage to gather lots of members then we could divide into smaller groups later. I would love to see this thing take off in my area. It would be such fun to gather all of the Farmgirls or boys from this area under one umbrella to have a bunch of people participate rather than two or three or four separate chapters of only a few members. What do you think? I have emailed the Chapter Leader in Morongo Valley and have tried to contact another Farmgirl Connection Forum member who lives in this area. If there are any more of you out there and you are interested please don't hesitate to contact me. I was thinking about a name for the Joshua Tree Chapter and came up with Sage and Sand Chapter but I am open to changes, was just trying to figure a name so I could get busy on the quilt square.

Thanks for listening~~~

Roberta

From my favorite coffee cup:
"A gal's gotta do what a gal's gotta do." Minnie Cody, 1901

AnnieT
True Blue Farmgirl

287 Posts

Annie

287 Posts

Posted - May 02 2006 :  09:57:39 AM  Show Profile
!!! I'm in 29 Palms!!!!! Sage and Sand sounds great. Goodness knows we've got enough of both!

Bramblestitches Store: www.bramblestitches.etsy.com
NEW blog: http://bramblestitches.typepad.com/
Go to Top of Page

HiDez Gal
True Blue Farmgirl

122 Posts

Roberta
Joshua Tree, CA
USA
122 Posts

Posted - May 02 2006 :  4:08:22 PM  Show Profile
Hi Annie,

I will email you from the forum which will give you my email address. I just knew there had to be some others from this area on the forum.

Roberta

From my favorite coffee cup:
"A gal's gotta do what a gal's gotta do." Minnie Cody, 1901
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Chapters for Morongo Basin (CA High Desert) Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page