Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 big thanks to mj's heirloom mavens
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic big thanks to mj's heirloom mavens Next Topic  

christmasgal
Farmgirl in Training

45 Posts

Rose
The Dalles oregon
USA
45 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2010 :  2:47:00 PM  Show Profile
i have been going thru a rough patch in my life the past few months being out of a job and going thru depression and intense anxiety issues, im real busy trying to rebuild my life again. one of the things that brings me such joy, is to be able to go to my public library and use the internet and get onto maryjanes farm web site to see what wonderful informaton there is and to see what fun things you are all up to...so i joined the chatroom and have talk to just a few of you wonderful ladies,, i also asked gabe if there was a sponsorship program at mjf that could help me with the cost for membership in the sisterhood, he said there wasnt, so i started looking at the older posts in the henhouse and saw where mj's heirloom mavens were talking about helping others with there membership fees, so i reached out to alee and dawn and asked where on mjf i could make such a request, they put there heads together and have offered to pay for my membership to join the sisterhood, i feel so blessed and so greatful to your group, and will one day pay it foward to help someone else with there membership,today i have warm fuzzys inside, thankyou so much for doing this, i love the mary jane farm magazines, when im having a tough day with anxiety, i get them out they make me feel peaceful, content, happy, calm and give me direction, knowing its helping mould me into the rebuilding of my new life of getting into what is really important in my life, living the organic, simple, sustainable lifestyle and making friends that want the same,, thankyou mjf for a wonderful foundation for my rebuilding.. blessings,,, rose

"Life is'nt about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain"

mscountrygirl
True Blue Farmgirl

552 Posts

Michelle
Lucedale Mississippi
USA
552 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2010 :  5:09:09 PM  Show Profile
It's great when something good happens in the middle of a bad stretch. Congratulations on your ray of light in the midst of the storm.

It's all good!

http://mscountrygirl.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2010 :  8:01:01 PM  Show Profile
Bless you Rose! I'm so glad that you felt you were able to reach out and ask for help. We are so glad to have you and I know you are going to really enjoy yourself. Just jump in and have fun!

Blessings, Brenda

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony" Mahatma Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2010 :  8:17:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
All the Heirloom Mavens have put their support behind our modest little rainy day fund. We have contributed through various fundraisers such as selling some truly great bumper stickers, some jewelry that Dawn makes and some just good old fashioned donations. We are very glad that we have been able to help so far.

Rose the funds are on their way to being converted from electronic storage at Paypal to my bank account. I should be able to get your membership purchased and on it's way to you on Monday when the Farm Offices open for business. :D

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

christmasgal
Farmgirl in Training

45 Posts

Rose
The Dalles oregon
USA
45 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2010 :  10:49:32 AM  Show Profile
thanks to each and everyone of you , i have found some of my mom and grandmothers embrodery threads and will use them to stitch on the sisterhood patch when it comes, they would have been so pleased.. have a blessed day,, rose

"Life is'nt about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain"
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic big thanks to mj's heirloom mavens Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page