Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Christmas Ornament Swap- CHECK :o}
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Christmas Ornament Swap- CHECK :o} Next Topic
Page: of 19

ScentsyGirl
Farmgirl in Training

26 Posts

Stacey
Pasco WA/Florence Oregon WWW.SCENTSY.COM/STACEYSWEETS
USA
26 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  04:51:17 AM  Show Profile
Is it too late to do this swap??

My heart is at the beach.
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2010 :  9:59:51 PM  Show Profile
Thank you so much, Linda (LindaJo) for my lovely quilted heart ornament! You do beautiful work! I was so excited when it came in the mail today! Love the Raspberry Lemonade sachet too.........smells so nice!! Such a fun swap!! Happy Thanksgiving to all!! Lin

"Our beautiful earth is worth saving"!!
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2010 :  05:17:31 AM  Show Profile
Yesterday I got the prettiest ornaments ever from Linda in Fargo. She hand painted the smallest little tea cup and saucer I have ever seen with holly leaves. And did you make the cute little stocking also? It looks all hand stictched and embroidered. And that smelly goos stuff. Oh my goodness. I have it on the dining room table and my whole house smells so good. Thank you so much. You put a lot of hard work into those ornaments. I will take very good care of them.

I need to get going on yours now. I am just dragging my feet on everything lately. But they will get done and in the mail to you very soon.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

LindaJo
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

Linda
Fargo ND
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2010 :  07:28:54 AM  Show Profile
You are most welcome Kris. I love making them. The stocking was a kit I jazzed up. That one got out of hand. I like sparkle, especially at Christmas.

Art cleans the dust of everyday life from the soul. Picasso
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2010 :  08:58:28 AM  Show Profile
Linda, I think I put this in the wrong place. It should have been in the Dec. ornament swap thread. Sorry.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

nin1952
True Blue Farmgirl

269 Posts

Donna
Cedartown GA
USA
269 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2010 :  10:44:15 AM  Show Profile
Diana, Thank you so much for the pinecone angel. She is so cute. But, how did you know that I collect angels? I have been collecting them for about 15 years. Everyone have a very blessed Thanksgiving and a very merry Christmas.
Donna

Farmgirl Sister #1487

Wheather therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31

LIVE simply, LOVE generously, CARE deeply, SPEAK kindly...Leave the rest to God.
Go to Top of Page

mamashaw
True Blue Farmgirl

268 Posts

Annette
Cahokia IL
USA
268 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2010 :  6:02:49 PM  Show Profile
Sandy, did you ever receive the ornament I sent you. It's been over 2 weks since I mailed it.

someplace between lost and found
annette FS#1372

not all who wander are lost

why worry about the comming storm when you can learn to dance in the rain
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2010 :  08:09:37 AM  Show Profile
Oleta, I have your name for November and I'll be mailing your ornament on Friday.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Blessings, staci FG# 973
:o )

Joshua 24:15 - ...choose this day whom you will serve,...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Go to Top of Page

mamashaw
True Blue Farmgirl

268 Posts

Annette
Cahokia IL
USA
268 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2010 :  12:57:35 PM  Show Profile
Betsy, thank you for the cute lil cupcake! I can crochet but don't ask me to make anything like this, you did a beautiful job!

someplace between lost and found
annette FS#1372

not all who wander are lost

why worry about the comming storm when you can learn to dance in the rain
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2010 :  09:19:48 AM  Show Profile
Oleta, I went off to the PO Friday and must have left your ornament (and my head) at home.
I finally got it to the PO yesterday. Sorry for the delay.
Merry Christmas... and

Blessings, staci FG# 973

Joshua 24:15 - ...choose this day whom you will serve,...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Go to Top of Page

knitnpurlgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Georgina
Cammack Village Arkansas
USA
83 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2010 :  8:04:12 PM  Show Profile
Robin, i am mailing out your ornament tomorrow. I am so sorry for the tardiness. i had surgery a few weeks ago and have still not caught up. Thanks for your patience. Georgina(knitnpurlgirl)

Secret of Happiness: "Be satisfied." "Be grateful." "For what you have. For the love you receive. And for what God has given you."
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2010 :  10:21:02 AM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
I apologize for my extreme tardiness. I have sent out all but the last ornament that I am working on. The names that I have sent to yesterday are Beth J., Oleta K., Lillian S., Linda M., Janie E., and A.J. E. I am working on your ornament Georgina D.

Again, my apologizes.

Julie
Farmgirl Sister #399
West-Central WI Farmgirls

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful." Herman Cain

Edited by - ClaireSky on Dec 02 2010 10:28:35 AM
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2010 :  10:53:08 AM  Show Profile
Oleta, I got your package yesterday. The yo-yo wreath is charming. Thank you so much! I've always wanted to make those and just haven't yet.
Merry Christmas!

Blessings, staci FG# 973

Go to Top of Page

Scottsville Farm Girl
Farmgirl in Training

19 Posts

Karen
Scottsville NY
USA
19 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2010 :  1:08:16 PM  Show Profile
You are welcome, Betsy! Glad you liked it : )

Have a fantastic Holiday!!!

Karen
Scottsvill Farm Girl
www.oatkacreekstudio.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Scottsville Farm Girl
Farmgirl in Training

19 Posts

Karen
Scottsville NY
USA
19 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2010 :  1:12:32 PM  Show Profile
Fabulous Tatter: I'm so sorry I lost your name/address label I removed for the sole purpose of thanking you : (

I received the most beautiful, tatted, snoflake ornament - I have never seen any so finely done! Thank you so much and I can't wait to put it up on my tree next week : ) Have a great holiday!!

Karen
Scottsvill Farm Girl
Go to Top of Page

Scottsville Farm Girl
Farmgirl in Training

19 Posts

Karen
Scottsville NY
USA
19 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2010 :  1:13:58 PM  Show Profile
Beth - thank you so much for organizing this wonderful swap - I am beside myself with happiness at the beautiful ornaments I've collected over the months...thank you everyone and happy holidays!

Karen
Scottsvill Farm Girl
Go to Top of Page

monicarose
True Blue Farmgirl

406 Posts

Monica
Florida
USA
406 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2010 :  1:21:14 PM  Show Profile
My goodness, I totally got behind on all my swaps, but you Oct and Nov. girls you haven't been forgotten.....your ornaments are enroute.....thank you for being patient! I've enjoyed my ornaments that I rec'd. I missed a couple a long the way, but I'm sure somewhere they'll catch up to me, if you're like me, you've gotten caught up in "LIFE"....I thank all of you that put so much effort into your ornaments and were so faithful in sending them out! and Beth, you're a Christmas Angel for putting all that work into organizing this! MY Christmas decorating will never be the same!!!! Happy Christmas to all!
Go to Top of Page

vintage saver
True Blue Farmgirl

323 Posts

oleta
wheelersburg ohio
USA
323 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2010 :  3:39:28 PM  Show Profile
Julie, your mitten ornament came today and I love it! It's so cute-gray felt withburgunday cuff and hollyberries on it. It's going on my primitive tree. Thanks to all of you--what a collection of pretty ornaments I have now.
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2010 :  3:44:14 PM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Oleta, I am so glad that you like it. They were a joy to make.

Julie
Farmgirl Sister #399
West-Central WI Farmgirls

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful." Herman Cain
Go to Top of Page

LindaJo
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

Linda
Fargo ND
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2010 :  06:15:34 AM  Show Profile
Julie
Received my ornament. I like holly and the traditional red and green. Thank you. You do beautiful work.
I also received beautiful ornaments and love them, this was a wonderful swap and I am looking forward to this coming year. Merry Christmas to you all!

Art cleans the dust of everyday life from the soul. Picasso
Go to Top of Page

Ripe Harvest
Farmgirl in Training

25 Posts

AJ
Phoenix AZ
USA
25 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2010 :  12:33:09 PM  Show Profile
One Crafty Bugger - Thank you very much for the snowflake ornament. Living in Phoenix, Arizona, odds are this is the only snow I will get to see this holiday season.

Julie - Thanks to you as well for the Snowman mitten ornament. It is very cute, and I love that it opens up to put like a candy cane or other little treat in it.

My two ornaments for the month of November went out yesterday morning. So hopefully you will both be receiving them by Wednesday.

Merry Christmas to all the farmgirls!
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2010 :  1:39:59 PM  Show Profile
Dear Julie, Thanks for the cute stocking ornament...It was very sweet!! Smiles, Beth

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

nin1952
True Blue Farmgirl

269 Posts

Donna
Cedartown GA
USA
269 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2010 :  08:50:56 AM  Show Profile
Hi Karen
I'm so glad you liked the snowflake. They just say Christmas to me. Thanks to all who sent all the cute, sweet and beautiful ornaments to me because I know they came "from the heart".
Merry Christmas to everyone.
Donna

Farmgirl Sister #1487

Wheather therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31

LIVE simply, LOVE generously, CARE deeply, SPEAK kindly...Leave the rest to God.
Go to Top of Page

vintage saver
True Blue Farmgirl

323 Posts

oleta
wheelersburg ohio
USA
323 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2010 :  08:45:10 AM  Show Profile
Mel, I really like thee ornament you sent me. It looks victorian and I love children on cards and ornaments. Thanks again.
Go to Top of Page

Jane Carney
True Blue Farmgirl

84 Posts

Jane
Hidden Valley Lake CA
84 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2010 :  11:42:58 AM  Show Profile
Laurie,

Thank you so much for my ornament, you know I have a special place in my heart for all things made of felt. It will look so sweet on my Christmas tree. Thanks again, Jane

http://janesdesign.blogspot.com/

http://www.etsy.com/shop/JBCDesigns
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 19 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Christmas Ornament Swap- CHECK :o} Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page