Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Christmas Ornament Swap- CHECK :o}
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Christmas Ornament Swap- CHECK :o} Next Topic
Page: of 19

vintage saver
True Blue Farmgirl

323 Posts

oleta
wheelersburg ohio
USA
323 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2010 :  01:08:10 AM  Show Profile
I'm posting late again. I received the cutest hanging ornament of NOEL stitched on needlepoint plastic canvas. I love it! It's laying out ready to be put up for Christmas decorating. Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

Heather Nicole
True Blue Farmgirl

127 Posts

Heather Nicole
Bolivar Missouri
USA
127 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2010 :  10:10:46 AM  Show Profile
Jamie I received my Santa! He is darling, thank you so much! You put a lot into the little guy, he'll be perfect on my tree next to all my other farmgirl ornaments! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Hugs and a Happy Halloween!

Heather Nicole
Farmgirl #1473

I know full well that joy is in the small things....Farmgirl #1473
Go to Top of Page

Heather Nicole
True Blue Farmgirl

127 Posts

Heather Nicole
Bolivar Missouri
USA
127 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2010 :  10:32:38 AM  Show Profile
Robin I was running a few days late but your October ornament is going out first thing tomorrow morning! I hope you enjoy it! Hugs!

Go to Top of Page

Heather Nicole
True Blue Farmgirl

127 Posts

Heather Nicole
Bolivar Missouri
USA
127 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2010 :  10:34:11 AM  Show Profile
Beth I wanted you to know I too received my ornament kit, what a cute idea! I will have to try a few more of these before Christmas, thank you! Hugs!

Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2010 :  10:45:38 AM  Show Profile
Thank you, Beth, for my cute ornament kit!! That was so sweet of you to send those to us! This has been a fun swap..........thank you for hosting it!! Lin

"Our beautiful earth is worth saving"!!
Go to Top of Page

janiee
True Blue Farmgirl

820 Posts

Janie
Shawnee Oklahoma
USA
820 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2010 :  1:42:03 PM  Show Profile
dear heather, I am so glad that you liked your santa, my sweetie use to cut all of my wood for me.
hugs
janiee
farmgirl #390
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2010 :  4:33:07 PM  Show Profile
AJ, I absolutely love the ornament you made for our tree!! Girls, it's so beautiful.........a wire (like mini chicken-wire) wreath with ribbons wound around it with colors representing the Arizona Flag and little stars and bells scattered around the wreath and a silver star hanging in the middle!!! Very very cute and so clever!! Thank you AJ so much.......it will look so pretty on our tree!!! FG Hugs, Lin

Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2010 :  05:32:39 AM  Show Profile
Dear Lin, thank you so much for the precious pig ornament and lovely tea towel....You are so creative!! Merry Christmas and all good things for the New Year!! Beth

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2010 :  08:30:07 AM  Show Profile
Hi Beth, glad your goofy little pig made her way to your house!!! She couldn't help it her "maker" made her so silly!!! She's brings you many blessings for the holiday season!! Lin

Go to Top of Page

TexBetsy
True Blue Farmgirl

314 Posts

Betsy
Princeton TX
USA
314 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2010 :  11:30:02 AM  Show Profile
Linda - I finally got your October ornament mailed. I'm so sorry for the delay, but I hope you enjoy the ornament!

Betsy

"God does not command that we do great things, only little things with great love" Mother Teresa
Go to Top of Page

mamashaw
True Blue Farmgirl

268 Posts

Annette
Cahokia IL
USA
268 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2010 :  6:28:35 PM  Show Profile
Georgina, oh my gawsh What an adorable snowman!! I absolutley love him. Ladies Geogina make the cutest yo-yo snowman, he is ohh soo sweet.
Thank you!!

someplace between lost and found
annette FS#1372

not all who wander are lost

why worry about the comming storm when you can learn to dance in the rain
Go to Top of Page

Ripe Harvest
Farmgirl in Training

25 Posts

AJ
Phoenix AZ
USA
25 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2010 :  7:39:55 PM  Show Profile
Wanted to check in and see who had my name for September and October. I have not yet received either ornament.
Go to Top of Page

Jane Carney
True Blue Farmgirl

84 Posts

Jane
Hidden Valley Lake CA
84 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2010 :  9:12:39 PM  Show Profile
First, a thank you to Beth for the for the cute ornament kit and the beautiful decoupaged egg embellished with glitter, beads and the scene inside-an old world Santa and tree. It is truly lovely. It will have a special spot on my Christmas tree. I have been so busy preparing for the holiday shows coming up that I have gotten a bit behind.

Second, Heather Nicole I would love to send you an ornament, just e-mail me with you address and I will get you something special in the mail.

Hugs to all

http://janesdesign.blogspot.com/

http://www.etsy.com/shop/JBCDesigns
Go to Top of Page

OneCraftyBugger
True Blue Farmgirl

626 Posts

R

USA
626 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2010 :  3:34:03 PM  Show Profile
Heather, Thank you for the cute little addition to my farm girl christmas tree.The blue and white felt snow flake you sent arrived safly. Hope all went well with your mid terms went well. R

Oh happy day! Farmgirl sister #1485
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheFeltedGnome
http://bellasaysitsso.blogspot.com/
http://theswappingcrafter.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2010 :  04:57:32 AM  Show Profile
DianaW1123 - please forgive my late post - I got your adorable Santa last week. He looks so cute on my little FG tree! Thank you for the extra padding that he was packed in, too.
An extra sweet addition to my holiday decorating. Thank you!

Blessings, staci FG# 973
:o )

Joshua 24:15 - ...choose this day whom you will serve,...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Go to Top of Page

ScentsyGirl
Farmgirl in Training

26 Posts

Stacey
Pasco WA/Florence Oregon WWW.SCENTSY.COM/STACEYSWEETS
USA
26 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2010 :  07:48:15 AM  Show Profile
I would love to do this as well :)) hope its not too late

My heart is at the beach.
Go to Top of Page

knitnpurlgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Georgina
Cammack Village Arkansas
USA
83 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2010 :  07:54:40 AM  Show Profile
Mamashaw- I am glad that you liked the snowman. He is a new creation to my ornaments this year and I love him. Glad I could spread some happiness. Merry Christmas!! Georgina

Secret of Happiness: "Be satisfied." "Be grateful." "For what you have. For the love you receive. And for what God has given you."
Go to Top of Page

mamashaw
True Blue Farmgirl

268 Posts

Annette
Cahokia IL
USA
268 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2010 :  6:09:57 PM  Show Profile
Darlene, I received your package yesterday. What an adorable gingerbread man! I don't have any gingers in my ornament collection, he is the first one and I think I am going to have to collect more. Thank you for thinking of me on my birthday as well, that was a nice added surprise !! :c)

annette FS#1372

Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2010 :  9:27:28 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Annette, So glad you like him and that he finally arrived. I think I'm going to make him a wife and kids. See how they turn out. I alredy started a garland of gingers. All of a sudden I really like them.

Blessings and Peace,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

DNA doesn't make us sisters, Love does!

The road to a friends house is never to long!

Go to Top of Page

OneCraftyBugger
True Blue Farmgirl

626 Posts

R

USA
626 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2010 :  5:32:05 PM  Show Profile
Lillian, Thank you for your thoughtfullness, It was such a nice surprise to receive one of the lovely ornitments you made. Have a wonderfull holiday! Robin

Oh happy day! Farmgirl sister #1485
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheFeltedGnome
http://bellasaysitsso.blogspot.com/
http://theswappingcrafter.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

mamashaw
True Blue Farmgirl

268 Posts

Annette
Cahokia IL
USA
268 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2010 :  08:46:04 AM  Show Profile
Sandy, have you received your package yet? I maled it monday a week ago.

annette FS#1372

Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2010 :  09:08:59 AM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
Oleta and Robin glad you have received your ornaments and I am also glad for Beth trying to be there for all of us. I only received the 1st two months of ornaments and no others for the whole of 7 months. Beth sent me 2 in the months past to try and make up for the farmgirls who may have been sick etc. and her kit just of late. Yes it put a sore spot on me but I did my part so for the next round I will set out and maybe after that I will sign up once again. Thanks to everyone and I hope everyone has a very happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas.

learning the life I always wanted.

Edited by - solilly on Nov 12 2010 09:12:48 AM
Go to Top of Page

nin1952
True Blue Farmgirl

269 Posts

Donna
Cedartown GA
USA
269 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2010 :  8:02:49 PM  Show Profile
LillianI am so sorry to hear you did not receive your ornaments. If you will email me your snail mail address, I will send you one. I have an extra. All of you have a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving.
Donna

Farmgirl Sister #1487

Wheather therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31

LIVE simply, LOVE generously, CARE deeply, SPEAK kindly...Leave the rest to God.
Go to Top of Page

laurentany
True Blue Farmgirl

3259 Posts

Laurie
Patchogue NY
USA
3259 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2010 :  8:31:24 PM  Show Profile
Janiee-
Thank you so much for the adorable hand painted wooden snowman ornament. He arrived today, in need a of a spot of glue, as his scarg and hat were broken off. As I said nothin' a little glue couldnt fix! I appreciate your thoughtfulness.
Smiles,
Laurie
Farmgirl Sister#1403

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..
Go to Top of Page

Jane Carney
True Blue Farmgirl

84 Posts

Jane
Hidden Valley Lake CA
84 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2010 :  8:39:13 PM  Show Profile
I feel bad too. I have asked many times that if someone has not received an ornament to let me know. I lost my mailing list a couple of months ago and have no way of knowing who I owe an ornament to. So if you have not received an ornament, e-mail me your address and I will put an ornament in the mail to you. I don't want anyone to have hurt feelings because of my tendency to lose things :)

Jane

http://janesdesign.blogspot.com/

http://www.etsy.com/shop/JBCDesigns
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 19 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Christmas Ornament Swap- CHECK :o} Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page