Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Christmas Ornament Swap- CHECK :o}
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Christmas Ornament Swap- CHECK :o} Next Topic
Page: of 19

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2010 :  09:05:26 AM  Show Profile
Hi Lilly, Our last ornament send out will be November, after that I will send everyone that signed up an ornament kit as a surprise. Please check your email as I sent one to you.....Thanks so much, Smiles, Beth

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2010 :  09:12:38 AM  Show Profile
Dear Lilly, I did not realize you had posted earlier. That is why I did not understand your statement...I have had the grandbaby and not much time to be on computer. Hopefully, the previous post will clear up the matter. We did have some girls who wanted to sign up after the swap had ended and I tried to work them in as best I could, but it was a little hard after the lists were printed and sent out. This was the first swap I have done and I have learned a lot. We can do a final finally for December if folks would want to and those that want to can send out an ornament for December. We'll see what feed back we get back from the girls..Smiles, Beth

Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2010 :  6:09:08 PM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Beth for all your feed back.

AJ please check with your post office for I have sent it. If they do not have it let me know and I will make you another one. Lilly

learning the life I always wanted.
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2010 :  7:17:30 PM  Show Profile
Dear Darlene, Thank youso much for my ornaments I received today. The reindeer out of clothespins was so cute and the candle from beads was lovely. It will be so much fun to put them on my tree, Smiles, Beth

Go to Top of Page

Kirksmom71
True Blue Farmgirl

873 Posts

Mel
Dallas Texas
USA
873 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2010 :  09:14:29 AM  Show Profile
Thanx Annette Shaw for the cutest Santa ornament made from a paint brush. Cleaver idea!
Mel

My best to all,
Mel

Sassy City Girl with Farmgirl Fantasies!
Go to Top of Page

Ripe Harvest
Farmgirl in Training

25 Posts

AJ
Phoenix AZ
USA
25 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2010 :  4:56:01 PM  Show Profile
Lilly - no luck today. Do you have the tracking number, because the post office will not be able to help me without it.

Thanks,
AJ
Go to Top of Page

nin1952
True Blue Farmgirl

269 Posts

Donna
Cedartown GA
USA
269 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2010 :  11:11:24 AM  Show Profile
Thanks to Janie for my sweet little wooden angel. I got her this week but, with one small problem. Both of her legs were broken off. I think I can glue them back on though. Again, thanks.
Donna

Farmgirl Sister #1487

Wheather therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31

LIVE simply, LOVE generously, CARE deeply, SPEAK kindly...Leave the rest to God.

Edited by - nin1952 on Aug 27 2010 11:12:52 AM
Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2010 :  1:40:33 PM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
AJ no tracking # sent it in the mail but payed extra postage at the Ppost office. I will send you another one. Lilly

Sometimes the post does have problems.

Go to Top of Page

TexBetsy
True Blue Farmgirl

314 Posts

Betsy
Princeton TX
USA
314 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2010 :  3:54:49 PM  Show Profile
Diana - Thank you so much for the cute reindeer ornament made from plastic canvas. You did a great job!! It's funny because I wanted to try something different this month and am working on a plastic canvas ornament as well. Julie in WI - your ornament will be mailed on Monday. I've been out of town on business all week so am looking forward to some crafting time tomorrow

Betsy

"God does not command that we do great things, only little things with great love" Mother Teresa
Go to Top of Page

vintage saver
True Blue Farmgirl

323 Posts

oleta
wheelersburg ohio
USA
323 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2010 :  4:06:11 PM  Show Profile
I'm late sending mine, but it's done and will be going to Laurie in NY. I usually get it sent out earlier in the month.
Go to Top of Page

laurentany
True Blue Farmgirl

3259 Posts

Laurie
Patchogue NY
USA
3259 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2010 :  11:42:11 AM  Show Profile
dear Robin in Bradford, MA... your August ornament should be mailed out this coming week... I apologize it will be a touch late- but wanted you to know that I havent forgotten about you!
Smiles,
Laurie
Farmgirl Sister#1403

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2010 :  1:15:15 PM  Show Profile
Dear Teresa, Thank you so much for the precious surprise ornament I received today!!! Your card was so touching and I do so miss the fun and laughter of my children thru the house. This empty nest business is not fun for me!! It meast so much to know you were working hard as your children had fun around you...They are blessed!! Again, thank you for the card, candycane ticking ornament and adorable wrapping. Have a wonderful week and blessings to you and yours...Smiles, BEth

Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2010 :  3:54:53 PM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
AJ just making sure for I sent it the first week of July. You were my July person. Lilly

Go to Top of Page

OneCraftyBugger
True Blue Farmgirl

626 Posts

R

USA
626 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2010 :  7:48:28 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Laurie, I will keep a watchfull eye out for it. Looking foward to it! Robin

Oh happy day! Farmgirl sister #1485
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheFeltedGnome
http://bellasaysitsso.blogspot.com/
http://theswappingcrafter.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

janiee
True Blue Farmgirl

820 Posts

Janie
Shawnee Oklahoma
USA
820 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2010 :  06:18:27 AM  Show Profile
Oh Donna!
nope, I will send you another one...so sorry for that!
janiee
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2010 :  08:25:22 AM  Show Profile
AJ, I'm sorry to say I'm running late this month. I'm working on finishing your ornament today and hope to get it in the mail tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest. Wanted to let you know you haven't been forgotten.
Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2010 :  5:51:13 PM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
Beth yours for September is in the mail tomorrow. Lilly

Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2010 :  12:01:32 PM  Show Profile
Hi Lilly, will be looking forward to it...Have you received the ones I sent to you? Probably will in the next couple of days, if you haven't yet...Smiles, Beth

Go to Top of Page

Jane Carney
True Blue Farmgirl

84 Posts

Jane
Hidden Valley Lake CA
84 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2010 :  12:51:57 PM  Show Profile
Monica,

I apologize for being so late to thank you for my wonderful ornament.
Thank you for all the work that you put into it. I love the map as a background. You did a great job and it will always have a special place on my tree.

Jane

http://janesdesign.blogspot.com/

http://Janesdesigns.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

monicarose
True Blue Farmgirl

406 Posts

Monica
Florida
USA
406 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2010 :  2:35:23 PM  Show Profile
Glad you rec'd it and like it! Enjoy the Holidays!
Go to Top of Page

Ripe Harvest
Farmgirl in Training

25 Posts

AJ
Phoenix AZ
USA
25 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2010 :  7:03:02 PM  Show Profile
The best time to eat crow is while it's hot :)

Lilly - Have you checked the Random Acts of Kindness Thread? I thanked Lillian from Virginia for the homemade ornament that smelled like vanilla. It came with a couple other RAOK gifts, so I lumped it in with those.

I am sooooooooooo very sorry for not putting that together sooner, and for making you doubt our mail system. Thanks again for the awesome gift, and is still hanging in its place of honor (where it has been since it was received :))
Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2010 :  10:27:28 AM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
Thanks AJ for the up date

Thanks Beth for the not one ornament but two. They are much different then what I came up with. Mine are just left over sewing supplies. Lilly

Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2010 :  3:04:36 PM  Show Profile
Hi Lilly, The ornaments I sent you were to make up for the ones you failed to receive from previous months. Hope you enjoy them...Beth

Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2010 :  4:14:01 PM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
Beth that was not your place. Thanks any way. Look at your when you receive it I think I forgot to put a hang string on it. Sorry Lilly.

Go to Top of Page

OneCraftyBugger
True Blue Farmgirl

626 Posts

R

USA
626 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2010 :  7:52:43 PM  Show Profile
Beth, The lovely egg orniment with the little snow man arrived today. Thanks you so much! it is sooo adorable, and the little pumpkin tooth pick holder cracked me up my freind!

Oh happy day! Farmgirl sister #1485
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheFeltedGnome
http://bellasaysitsso.blogspot.com/
http://theswappingcrafter.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 19 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Christmas Ornament Swap- CHECK :o} Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page