Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Christmas Ornament Swap- CHECK :o}
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Christmas Ornament Swap- CHECK :o} Next Topic
Page: of 19

Heather Nicole
True Blue Farmgirl

127 Posts

Heather Nicole
Bolivar Missouri
USA
127 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2010 :  3:13:34 PM  Show Profile
Oh Karen I received your adorable ornament today! What a cute idea for fabric scraps, and using the upcycled guitar strings for beading, well that is just brillant! I'm going to have to borrow that idea. I play violin/fiddle and my strings are oh so expensive. Needless to say after paying 65.00 to 80.00 for a full set (17.00 to 20.00 a string) I'm not to thrilled when they break! So now I can get more money out of my investment! YEAH! I love it, thank you so much.........it is so adorable! Hugs!

I know full well that joy is in the small things....Farmgirl #1473
Go to Top of Page

mamashaw
True Blue Farmgirl

268 Posts

Annette
Cahokia IL
USA
268 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2010 :  7:10:44 PM  Show Profile
Laurie, I recieved your package this morning; thank you for such an adorable ornament and votive candle! I love holiday scents,the candle is perfect but may not make it to the holidays before I light it :c) I have hung the ornament in my living room for everyone to enjoy.

someplace between lost and found
annette FS#1372

not all who wander are lost
Go to Top of Page

laurentany
True Blue Farmgirl

3259 Posts

Laurie
Patchogue NY
USA
3259 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2010 :  9:28:39 PM  Show Profile
Annette,
Glad you receive the package-again sorry you had to wait! I know what you mean about the holiday scent candles.. I've already starting burning Autumn scents in my house- even though it has been hot as blazes here with high humidity for the past few days!
Smiles,
Laurie
Farmgirl Sister#1403

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..
Go to Top of Page

monicarose
True Blue Farmgirl

406 Posts

Monica
Florida
USA
406 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2010 :  6:26:22 PM  Show Profile
I received the sweetest ornament Saturday......an adorable stocking made from wool slacks and an antique lace top with an antique button....WOW! I love this...so special....and the little note cards were sweet also...loved the note also! So very lovely, Thank you Lin!!!
Go to Top of Page

Heather Nicole
True Blue Farmgirl

127 Posts

Heather Nicole
Bolivar Missouri
USA
127 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2010 :  08:28:44 AM  Show Profile
Linda(yarnmamma)your ornament is on it's way! I hope you like it! Hugs!

Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2010 :  07:19:12 AM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
First I want to make sure some of you have received your ornaments. I only seen where Linda McMillin and Janie Edwards have. I have also sent ornaments out the first week of each month to Georgina Daniel and to A.J. Earl. Please let me know. Thanks Lilly

learning the life I always wanted.
Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2010 :  07:30:27 AM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
Second some one asked about the same or different ornaments being made and sent. I do a mix as I make and send so not all of them are the same. Lilly

Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2010 :  07:33:05 AM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
Also I want to thank Staci the first ornament I received. The picture idea of yourself is great. I will try and do the same in the next mailings that are not closed up. Great idea. Lilly

Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2010 :  07:36:37 AM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
I also want to thank Robin for the ornament I have just received in the mail the gord idea is real sweet. Other then that, I am two ornaments short so let me know if they have been sent please.Lilly

Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2010 :  07:42:34 AM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
Beth in the reading it sounds like we are not doing the whole year now? Or are you giving others a chance to sign in. Letting the ones who signed in before (May) just keep sending as you send us a new list after the November list ends. I do not understand. It is great to have others sign up it is good to get other idea's for ornaments from others. Thanks Lilly

Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2010 :  07:49:57 AM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
For all the sisters who knew we were out and about our year of travel is not over as yet. We leave Sept. 12 for Boston Mass. and a New York trip coming home early Oct. Ornaments all ready to go. Lilly We saw lots of Mountains covered also most 3 months on the road saw many states traveled over 12,000 miles and are safe at home getting ready to go again. When the money is out we will just get jobs and save for more travel. Life is to short to say I wish I could. Open invite for anyone wanting to come and visit we have alot of house for just 2 people. Do come we would love to see other farmgirls. Lilly

Go to Top of Page

knitnpurlgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Georgina
Cammack Village Arkansas
USA
83 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2010 :  07:54:28 AM  Show Profile
Lily I received your beautiful ornament. Have been down on my back. I apologize for not responding sooner. Georgina

Secret of Happiness: "Be satisfied." "Be grateful." "For what you have. For the love you receive. And for what God has given you."
Go to Top of Page

knitnpurlgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Georgina
Cammack Village Arkansas
USA
83 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2010 :  08:00:39 AM  Show Profile
Kirksmom, thank you so much for the adorable drum. I appreciate all the detail and time you put into it. I am sorry that I haven't posted sooner. Your note has been on my desk to respond to but I have been down in my back. The meds make me a little loopy. Thanks again, it's precious. Georgina (knitnpurlgirl)

Secret of Happiness: "Be satisfied." "Be grateful." "For what you have. For the love you receive. And for what God has given you."
Go to Top of Page

Kirksmom71
True Blue Farmgirl

873 Posts

Mel
Dallas Texas
USA
873 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2010 :  1:33:21 PM  Show Profile
Georgina......glad you recieved your ornament....am so sorry you've been down......hope you are feeling better soon.

Also want to thank Teresa125 (Teresa Julian) for the adorable red and white ticking candy cane.
Wrapped in red fabric and ribbon tied with cinnamon sticks. So neat!!

My best to all,
Mel

Sassy City Girl with Farmgirl Fantasies!

Edited by - Kirksmom71 on Aug 18 2010 2:07:32 PM
Go to Top of Page

TeresaJ25
True Blue Farmgirl

975 Posts

Teresa
Medford NY
USA
975 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2010 :  1:56:51 PM  Show Profile
Your Welcome Mel! I'm glad that you like it!

Linda, I received your ornament today. I love it! A beautiful ribbon heart.. I might just have to keep it out all year round! Thank you so much!

~Teresa
Farmgirl Sister #1348

*Anyone can criticize and complain and predict doom and gloom.
Be the person who fills the room with sunshine!
Go to Top of Page

LindaJo
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

Linda
Fargo ND
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2010 :  11:44:48 AM  Show Profile
Teresa,
You are so welcome. It's always nice to know someone liked what is sent. You have a Happy Christmas and I hope all your ornaments are wonderful-mine have been.

Art cleans the dust of everyday life from the soul. Picasso
Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2010 :  1:48:57 PM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Georgina for letting me know. I do hope you are back to yourself soon. Lilly

Go to Top of Page

monicarose
True Blue Farmgirl

406 Posts

Monica
Florida
USA
406 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2010 :  7:56:34 PM  Show Profile
Jane from hidden valley lakes/oaks? : your ornament was mailed out today....

Living for today! aka: Paper Rose (Farmgirl# 1780) whoohoo!http://mysistersgardenofthetreasurecoast.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Scottsville Farm Girl
Farmgirl in Training

19 Posts

Karen
Scottsville NY
USA
19 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2010 :  12:25:35 PM  Show Profile
So glad you like it, Heather!! Thanks for your comment! Karen

quote:
Originally posted by Heather Nicole

Oh Karen I received your adorable ornament today! What a cute idea for fabric scraps, and using the upcycled guitar strings for beading, well that is just brillant! I'm going to have to borrow that idea. I play violin/fiddle and my strings are oh so expensive. Needless to say after paying 65.00 to 80.00 for a full set (17.00 to 20.00 a string) I'm not to thrilled when they break! So now I can get more money out of my investment! YEAH! I love it, thank you so much.........it is so adorable! Hugs!

Karen
Scottsvill Farm Girl
www.oatkacreekstudio.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Heather Nicole
True Blue Farmgirl

127 Posts

Heather Nicole
Bolivar Missouri
USA
127 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2010 :  08:00:07 AM  Show Profile
Your very welcome Karen! Hugs!

Go to Top of Page

OneCraftyBugger
True Blue Farmgirl

626 Posts

R

USA
626 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2010 :  12:25:18 PM  Show Profile
Did I miss something? Did SoLilly have it right when she stated in her posting that we are no longer sending orniments? Should I have not sent one this month and should I not send anymore?

Oh happy day! Farmgirl sister #1485
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheFeltedGnome
http://bellasaysitsso.blogspot.com/
http://theswappingcrafter.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2010 :  2:41:36 PM  Show Profile
Hi Robin, No, we ARE still sending out our ornaments. I think Lilly was referring to her travels this summer...By all means, please keep sending your ornaments. Have a great week!! Beth

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2010 :  4:18:44 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Beth...Sent your ornaments out yesterday.

Blessings,
Darlene

The road to a friends house is never to long!
Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2010 :  08:32:48 AM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
Beth I was responding to the fact that you said that the next mail out after our list ends would be different. That is why I thought we might not do it for one year long now. Also I have to say not everyone is keeping there end of things for August is almost up and I myself am 3 ornaments short from sisters. Lilly I still have not heard from AJ if she received her ornament.

Go to Top of Page

Ripe Harvest
Farmgirl in Training

25 Posts

AJ
Phoenix AZ
USA
25 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2010 :  07:30:56 AM  Show Profile
Solilly - No I have not received it yet.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 19 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Christmas Ornament Swap- CHECK :o} Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page