Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Hows' the Swap Going!! A Different Kind of Swap!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Hows' the Swap Going!! A Different Kind of Swap!!! Next Topic
Page: of 17

DuckGirlMass
True Blue Farmgirl

218 Posts

Candida
Leicester MA
USA
218 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2010 :  11:12:56 AM  Show Profile  Send DuckGirlMass an AOL message  Send DuckGirlMass a Yahoo! Message
June, I hope everything is ok with you. I never heard back from you about the fall package I sent.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.....
Candida
Farmgirl Sister # 1507

www.etsy.com/shop/SomethingWiccan
http://stores.ebay.com/Something-Wiccan-Buffalo-Carvings
www.somethingwiccanwares.com
Go to Top of Page

theprimitivepilgrim
True Blue Farmgirl

217 Posts

Michelle
Baggs Wyoming
USA
217 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2010 :  08:35:19 AM  Show Profile
Diana~

Received your wonderful harvest package, and can't thank you enough~ You have been such a bright spot to some very hectic days. Loved the little basket with the homemade soap, and the chicken poop chap-stick is the best!

You are so incredibly thoughtful, Diana, I have been so blessed by you~

Thank you again for all of your thoughtfulness~

Hugs~
~Michelle
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2010 :  10:10:40 AM  Show Profile
Hi Ruth! Just got your card and recipes....yummy! You know I love scones and look forward to trying some of the combinations. And your apple pancake recipe is perfect for this time of year. The apple harvest is in full swing here and I'm anxious to sink my teeth into a HoneyCrisp. Thanks so much for thinking of me. When are you heading for CO?...Maybe you've already gone - so I'll pray for safe travels and a wonderful trip. Much love and many....
Blessings, staci FG# 973
:o )

Joshua 24:15 - ...choose this day whom you will serve,...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Edited by - staci860 on Oct 07 2010 10:11:16 AM
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2010 :  5:55:34 PM  Show Profile
Kelly, I just received my Fall package and I love everything!!! We must have ESP because I just mailed you a box yesterday!! Thank you so much!! Hugs and Smiles, Lin

"Our beautiful earth is worth saving"!!
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2010 :  6:37:03 PM  Show Profile
Hi Staci, Thanks so much for the wonderful surprise when we returned home today from CO! You always brighten my day, even when they are already "sunny"! I am wearing the earrings - love them and they go with the pin you had already given me. The calender will go in our computer "space", because I need to know what day it is - sometimes retired people get that "oops what day is it?" thought, now I'll know - LOL! The recipe sounds so good, I just might make that for my first scone project. The vintage hankie is oh so pretty, I have never seen one like that, and it's Fallish too.
I love your notes especially - you are a very special sister to me.

Thanks for your love and prayers for me and my family!

love and hugs,
Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us!

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

KellyWall
True Blue Farmgirl

336 Posts

Kelly
Apison Tn
USA
336 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2010 :  1:00:16 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Lin, I did get your package!! I haven
't been around very much, I need to get back in the swing of the Farmgirl Sisterhood! Looks like we have tons of new sisters. I am sending a small gift to you this week, Talk soon,

Kelly #238

May your bobbin always be full...
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2010 :  06:25:21 AM  Show Profile
Hi Staci, Thanks so much for the sweet Anniversary card, and tea! We both drink tea too! We will enjoy a cup of "Anniversary tea" together, and think of your friendship as we do. Dave was telling our DIL all about you last night and how we met on our trip.
You are very special sister to me!
Hugs, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

herb19355
True Blue Farmgirl

321 Posts

Debi
Danielsville, GA
USA
321 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2010 :  08:43:23 AM  Show Profile  Send herb19355 a Yahoo! Message
When the time comes to sign up, please include me.

Thanks
Debi
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2010 :  4:08:40 PM  Show Profile
Hi Ruth! Glad it arrived in time! I hope you're having a great day today. You deserve it and so much more!

Your box arrived here yesterday and I'm just savoring it's company on top of my printer for a bit. I'll have yours ready to go and hopefully waiting for you next week. So, unless there's something in it that won't keep, I think I'll just wait 'til you get yours to open it.
Blessings, staci FG# 973

Joshua 24:15 - ...choose this day whom you will serve,...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Edited by - staci860 on Dec 09 2010 4:12:21 PM
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2010 :  4:39:59 PM  Show Profile
Staci, I have both my Christmas present and Birthday present from you, but haven't opened them yet - just savoring the moment and the anticipation of opening them on Christmas and my Birthday!
I love the way you decorated the outside of the birthday box - too cute and so creative.
Hava a very Merry Christmas!
love, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

karla
True Blue Farmgirl

1308 Posts

karla
Pella Iowa
USA
1308 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2010 :  07:55:04 AM  Show Profile
This has been a fun swap-I hope we do it again. it has been fun getting to know my partner & family!

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

http://rua2j-grammysheirlooms.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2010 :  12:37:17 PM  Show Profile
Marlene,
Thank you for the gift cards, I sure can use them! I am glad you like your simple journal. Merry Christmas!

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

Happy to be a "Raggedy Ann" in a Barbie World!

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
The Beautiful Pacific NW Washington State
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2010 :  06:13:05 AM  Show Profile
Does this swap start again in the new year?

Marianne
Go to Top of Page

OneHippieChick
True Blue Farmgirl

195 Posts

Susan
Huntsville AL
USA
195 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2010 :  2:01:12 PM  Show Profile  Send OneHippieChick a Yahoo! Message
Is there going to be a new one beginning sometime in 2011? If so, I'd like to join! =)

Susan ~ Farmgirl Sister #1978
Fiber artist, spins, knits, crochets, sews, quilts, soap maker, as well as various beauty products and some natural cosmetics
Working on getting my Etsy website and blog up and running - stay tuned!
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2010 :  5:12:21 PM  Show Profile
Staci, I opened my wonderful Christmas box from you on my Birthday! I love everything you put into it! Yummy fudge, two precious snowmen sitting around a fire to keep warm! What's going to keep them from melting???? Plus the cute little one on the box they were in! The great Santa you made, He is so cute, and the box you made to put him in, love the painted snowman. You are so talented, and many different talents too! I love the magazine, the photo's are beautiful, and the articles inspiring. The recipe cards with index, are now in my very old recipe box, and I have put some recipes in there already!
Then, my Birthday present - yea!!!!! you got me my very own MaryJane Farmgirl Sisterhood Necklace with my number on it - that is so very special, I have wanted one from the time I joined, but never did get one, now I have one proudly around my neck, because of you, my very special sister!
love, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

Nettie
True Blue Farmgirl

173 Posts

Nettie
Bedford PA
USA
173 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2011 :  2:16:18 PM  Show Profile
Joyful Melody,

thank you so much for my gift of tea. What a nice gift. I am sorry I have been so late in sending my thanks.
Your gift will soon be in the mail. It had to be made and I didn't finish it quite in time to send for christmas.

nettie
Go to Top of Page

DuckGirlMass
True Blue Farmgirl

218 Posts

Candida
Leicester MA
USA
218 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2011 :  08:11:31 AM  Show Profile  Send DuckGirlMass an AOL message  Send DuckGirlMass a Yahoo! Message
Susan ( one hippie chick )and Marianne ( rough start farmgirl ) If either of you would like a swap partner I would be happy to have another one or two! just email me and let me know.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.....
Candida
Farmgirl Sister # 1507

Go to Top of Page

karla
True Blue Farmgirl

1308 Posts

karla
Pella Iowa
USA
1308 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2011 :  2:25:24 PM  Show Profile
Adrienne, Thanks so much!!! I got my packagae today! What a wonderful surprise! I am fixing something tonight! Thanks again!!

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

http://rua2j-grammysheirlooms.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

DuckGirlMass
True Blue Farmgirl

218 Posts

Candida
Leicester MA
USA
218 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2011 :  06:17:21 AM  Show Profile  Send DuckGirlMass an AOL message  Send DuckGirlMass a Yahoo! Message
June, a package was shipped beginning of this week, hope it arrives safely!

Candida
Farmgirl Sister # 1507

Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2011 :  5:55:24 PM  Show Profile
Hi Staci, I received a wonderful Valentine's Day present from you today - you are so talented! I love the box you made and all the goodies you put inside of it! As I write this note I can smell the tea - it smells Divine, will try it in a few minutes :)! I needed the lipstick case, mine wore out a long time ago - thanks for somehow knowing that. Chocolate, my favorite and the candy dish is so cute - I thought maybe you painted it, but see that you didn't, but it's from NH, one of my favorite states. Buttons, oh how I love buttons, they are cute and the way they are put together is neat. Then we have the precious Valentine Pin, which I'm sure you made, will be wearing that tomorrow, it's so cute!
Thanks for the sweet card and other little "tuck-in"! You are so good to me, and I appreciate so much your thoughtfulness. I am blessed by you my friend
love,
Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1414 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1414 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2011 :  3:05:54 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Nettie for the most wonderful Valentine's Gift I received today :) It was wonderful to find some yummy chocolate and such a nice letter - I really enjoyed reading that!! Thanks again!! :) Joyce
Go to Top of Page

annielaurel
True Blue Farmgirl

912 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach florida
USA
912 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2011 :  05:21:11 AM  Show Profile
I would like to sign up for this swap. It sounds like a lot of fun. Is there still time for me to do so?

Nancy
farmgirl#2301
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1414 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1414 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2011 :  1:39:16 PM  Show Profile
Thank Thank Thank you Nettie for the most beautiful quilted crib blanket for my new little boy. It is SOOO beautiful! I don't want to stop swapping with you when this swap is over!! You've been the best partner ever :)
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2011 :  10:40:44 AM  Show Profile
Ruth, thank you for the beautiful scarf. I love it - bright and so cheerful and just the right weight for the season. How/where do you learn to make all these pretties?

I got the St. Pat's ATC, too. Very nice job. Maybe someday I'll give those a try. Thank you for blessing me with warmth and cheer but best of all, your friendship. love and...
Blessings, staci FG# 973

Edited by - staci860 on Mar 11 2011 10:41:29 AM
Go to Top of Page

Nettie
True Blue Farmgirl

173 Posts

Nettie
Bedford PA
USA
173 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2011 :  09:48:25 AM  Show Profile
HI Joyce,

Thank you so much for the Easter Gift. Sent you a personal email.

Nettie
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 17 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Hows' the Swap Going!! A Different Kind of Swap!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page