Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Cleaning Up
 Suggestions for cleaning and sealing grout?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Cleaning Up: Previous Topic Suggestions for cleaning and sealing grout? Next Topic  

Greenbeangirly
Farmgirl at Heart

1 Posts

Amanda
Bakersfield California
USA
1 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2010 :  1:17:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Greenbeangirly an AOL message  Click to see Greenbeangirly's MSN Messenger address
Hello All,

this is my first post! Can't tell you how excited I am to such a lovely group of ladies. I am new to cleaning with green and organic products and was hoping someone could make a recommendation for me; anyone know how to ge white grout white and make it stay that way?

California Farmgirl,
Amanda

tawandasister
True Blue Farmgirl

65 Posts

Sadiemae
Wolcottville Indiana
USA
65 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2010 :  6:27:29 PM  Show Profile
HELLO AMANDA!

Welcome, I've only been on here for a couple weeks :) I just tiled my bathroom and so would also be interested in the suggestions any of the girls come up with!

Blessings! Sadiemae
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2010 :  06:38:34 AM  Show Profile
Welcome to the forum, Amanda. I hope you get some good ideas. I have white tiles for my kitchen counter and they are not sealed. They are showing it bad now. So I probably need to redo them. But would like to use a green product, too. So hope ya can find something out soon.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
bend in the high desert oregon
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2010 :  07:18:31 AM  Show Profile
thought i would stop in and leave a note. i will call my son who does high end stone granite marble etc. so does my brother in law. they use a low odor product that dries fast. let you know when i reach them. just a thought sherrye

the learn as we go silk purse farm
farmgirl #1014
Go to Top of Page
  Cleaning Up: Previous Topic Suggestions for cleaning and sealing grout? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page