Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Nature Swap. Closed! Partners posted first page!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Nature Swap. Closed! Partners posted first page! Next Topic
Page: of 12

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2010 :  06:53:56 AM  Show Profile
Debbie and I have just emailed each other. We are still swapping. I will send mine out to her on Friday I hope.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2010 :  09:03:50 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Kris!
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2010 :  11:38:38 AM  Show Profile
Several ladies have been in touch with me wondering where their partners are....
Please reach out to your partners and let them know if you got their package and if/when you sent/are sending yours. Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

vintage saver
True Blue Farmgirl

323 Posts

oleta
wheelersburg ohio
USA
323 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2010 :  2:15:49 PM  Show Profile
Cajungrammie, I need your address, please.
Go to Top of Page

queenofadventure
True Blue Farmgirl

87 Posts

Jessica
Jensen Beach FL
USA
87 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2010 :  8:07:02 PM  Show Profile
Buffy Puff and Duck Mama!! Your packages are on their way!! I hope you enjoy!!! Buffy Puff your package was incredible!! I express all of my feelings in the package I sent to you!! What a journey you welcomed me on...my boyfriend was in AWE too! Thanks so much for such a delightful experience!

farmgirl sister #937
Go to Top of Page

queenofadventure
True Blue Farmgirl

87 Posts

Jessica
Jensen Beach FL
USA
87 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2010 :  8:08:22 PM  Show Profile
My mom has not heard from her partner as of yet and she emailed her with her email address. Her name is pat alton....just checking in for her as she is not too savvy with this forum yet. Thanks for any of your help :)

farmgirl sister #937
Go to Top of Page

City Chick
True Blue Farmgirl

1402 Posts

Deb
Chattanooga TN
USA
1402 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2010 :  04:18:53 AM  Show Profile
quote:
CityChick & Queen of Adventure...have you two received your packages? I sent them last Saturday priority mail, so you would have had them by Thursday. Please let me know so I can contact the post office. I have not had this happen before. Thanks.....

Buffypuff/ Claudia
Farmgirl & Sister #870

Yes! I received mine. I've been out camping. Thank you so much! I'm so lax with this camping trip and now school starting that it will be a day or so until I can get your package mailed to you. I'm sorry!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Farm Girl #790
http://www.xanga.com/My_Pondering_Place

https://twitter.com/EllieFunt

Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2010 :  07:33:16 AM  Show Profile
Debbie, I think I am done with mine. I will be mailing out on Friday. I hope you like everything! I had so much fun gathering all these goodies. And I am going to have to make myself the big thing that I made. Also make some for gifts. It really turned out so pretty. And fallish. Hope ya like it!

Kris

Happiness is simple.

Edited by - kristin sherrill on Aug 25 2010 07:33:40 AM
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2010 :  08:19:17 AM  Show Profile
Whatever it is, sounds like we need to see some pictures, pretty please!
Go to Top of Page

phonelady
True Blue Farmgirl

323 Posts

Carla
Loveland Colorado
323 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2010 :  6:01:13 PM  Show Profile
Here's the nature package that Annie sent me from New Jersey.
Look! There's real acorns in there!
She included little notes explaining where everything came from. This was all in the jar pictured here. Nice to find this little package after a day spent looking for work.

And here's the acorns close up [can you tell I'm gassed about the acorns?]

Thank you Annie!
Smiles!
Carla

It's not just life-
It's an adventure!

http://familyhistoryfindings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

monicarose
True Blue Farmgirl

406 Posts

Monica
Florida
USA
406 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2010 :  6:47:13 PM  Show Profile
I'm glad you got it Kris..I was wondering if it made it there...I'm glad your kids liked it! LOL!
Go to Top of Page

Kerbear
True Blue Farmgirl

261 Posts

Kerry
Middle Tennessee
USA
261 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2010 :  04:40:53 AM  Show Profile
Staci,
Thank you so much for your package and nice letter! I loved reading about all the items you sent! Thanks again!
Kerry

~Kerry Anne
Farmgirl Sister #975
Go to Top of Page

buffypuff
True Blue Farmgirl

1183 Posts

Claudia
Deer Park WA
USA
1183 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2010 :  7:59:13 PM  Show Profile
Jess, I got your package this afternoon. Everything arrived intact. Thank you for the lovely note, and the wonderful East coast shells. I have never found things like that along the WA or OR beaches. The Leaf and Sea Oats are beautiful. I have seen swan but never up close enough to have some feathers. Thank you for the almost white sand. I hear that Florida beaches are noted for their white sands. Hope the picture arrived safely. Think I will continue to press more little flowers & interesting things I find in the woods. I will remember them when they are framed. Thank you again soooo much!

Buffypuff/ Claudia
Farmgirl & Sister #870

"Half of success is the assurance of support along the way." cr
Go to Top of Page

debbies journey
True Blue Farmgirl

635 Posts

debbie
anchorage ak
USA
635 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2010 :  9:55:02 PM  Show Profile
Kris, thanks so much for being my partner.
I mailed you box off today. Hope everything
arrives safely.
Debbie
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2010 :  06:54:40 AM  Show Profile
Yay! I can't wait ot get it. I love surprises. Yours will be in the mail today. I just got it all warpped up and ready to go. I hope everything makes it there in one piece. This has been fun. I really am glad I got to be a part of this after all. Thanks!

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

Hallie
Video Sister

79 Posts

Hallie
Pullman WA
USA
79 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2010 :  09:23:18 AM  Show Profile
Wow, Carla! Thanks for the great pictures. Those feathers are beautiful.

I still have to package my goodies. I read you could put things like dried flowers in little baggies you blow up with air and seal around the stems.

Can't wait!

Hallie
Sister #1112
www.maryjanesfarm.tv
Go to Top of Page

queenofadventure
True Blue Farmgirl

87 Posts

Jessica
Jensen Beach FL
USA
87 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2010 :  09:34:55 AM  Show Profile
Yes Claudia!! The picture is proudly displayed!! I just love looking at and thinking of your adventures. I really want to get out there and go on some adventures myself!! So glad everything came intact...i was thinking about that glass bottle..so glad it didn't get smashed! Have wonderful day!

farmgirl sister #937
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2010 :  08:31:29 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Diane for the box of goodies that arrived Saturday. I didn't think I was ready for fall yet, but the berries and seed pod just have me feeling that it's time to start getting out the autumn colors. Beautiful feathers, too and I have a great place to display the birdnests. They really are wonderful creations. Thank you.

Blessings, staci FG# 973
:o )

Joshua 24:15 - ...choose this day whom you will serve,...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2010 :  11:30:16 AM  Show Profile
Debbie! I just got your nature swap package. I love every single thing in there! I hope you took pictures because I can't do it. Did you dry the flowers for the cards? They are so pretty. And the big card! I have got to find a frame for them all. I will not be able to send those to anyone. And I bet you made the bookmark too. I love it. And the post card of Alaska that tells so many things about it. And the sand and pebbles from Capt. Cook campground. Is that near you? And those 2 little pictures are so pretty. Then I opened the little matchbox. Oh my goodness! I have never seen such small feathers! They are so cute. What did they come from? And there were 2 dried rosebuds and a snail shell and another little shell. Thank you SO much! I just love it all. You are so sweet. Now I hope mine doesn't pale in comparison. Thank you, thank you.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

debbies journey
True Blue Farmgirl

635 Posts

debbie
anchorage ak
USA
635 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2010 :  9:13:33 PM  Show Profile
Hi Kris, so glad things arrived in one piece! Capt. Cook campground is a 4-5 hour drive, one of my
favorite places to camp. Its on a cliff overlooking the inlet,and there is a lake across the road on
the other side. The little shell is the only shells we have found on that beach. The little feathers
came from my pet zebra finch, I guess that was cheating but I didn't find any feathers outside. The
snail shell was from Cheney lake which is close by. Most of the flowers come from my yard and I started
gathering in the spring and pressing them, I really enjoyed working with them and making the pictures.
I haven't recieved your box yet and I'm looking forward to it. Thanks again for being my partner!
Debbie
Go to Top of Page

debbies journey
True Blue Farmgirl

635 Posts

debbie
anchorage ak
USA
635 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2010 :  5:30:51 PM  Show Profile
Hi Kris, when I came home from work yesturday your box had arrived! My husband and I had a good time
opening and looking at everything. We grew up in CA so we enjoyed seeing acorns again and discussing
the differences between CA and GA acorns! I'm going to try the horse mint when my arthritis acts up,
and I'm going to try your peppermint too! What fun! Your wreath is beautiful and I hung it right up!
Hey everyone you should see it, it's made of sweet gum seed pods with dried flower heads and feathers
all around. Kris you must have the most gorgeous chickens, they have beautiful feathers. Is the bug a
katydid? You really out did yourself, thank you so much!
Debbie
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2010 :  6:47:00 PM  Show Profile
Hey Debbie. I'm glad you got it. My granddaughter, Kansas, found the bug carcas. I think that's what it is. I have Buff Orpington chickens and they are beautiful. I love their feathers. And the spotted ones are Barred Rock and guinea. I hope you can plant the red bud seeds. I have a bunch that I am going to throw out in the yard and I hope the chickens don't eat them.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

AliciaNak
True Blue Farmgirl

405 Posts

Alicia
Elko Nevada
USA
405 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2010 :  6:57:16 PM  Show Profile
April and Staci

Your boxes are finally on their way to you! You should hopefully have them by the end of the week :)

Alicia
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.~Ralph Waldo Emmerson
www.blondenak.blogspot.com
www.artfire.com/users/BlondeNakCreations
Go to Top of Page

sonshine4u
Chapter Guru

1205 Posts

April
New Prague MN
USA
1205 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2010 :  8:20:57 PM  Show Profile
Looking forward to it! :)

Playing in the Sonshine
http://www.homesteadblogger.com/sonshine4u
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2010 :  04:53:57 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Alicia! Me, too.

Blessings, staci FG# 973
:o )

Joshua 24:15 - ...choose this day whom you will serve,...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Nature Swap. Closed! Partners posted first page! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page