Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 RAOK gifts received- please post here
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic RAOK gifts received- please post here Next Topic
Page: of 49

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2010 :  05:38:02 AM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
That's awful, Sheri! Can the dealer who sold it to you not be held somewhat liable? Sorry I don't know much about the law on those things. I know in Indiana we have a "lemon law" for vehicles. Sending my thoughts and prayers that your van gets fixed soon.

Hugs~ Melanie

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/

Swap Blog~ http://mels-swapshop.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

janiee
True Blue Farmgirl

820 Posts

Janie
Shawnee Oklahoma
USA
820 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2010 :  05:51:07 AM  Show Profile
Melanie! I just love the Easter card! my dh called me at work to tell me about it-he was so excited. It is so pretty. Thanks for thinking of me
janiee
farmgirl #390
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2010 :  06:45:16 AM  Show Profile
Melanie,
Thank you so much for the adorable card. I love vintage graphics!
It was very sweet of you to think of us all.

Blessings, staci
:o )
FG#973

Never regret growing older - many people never get the privilege. - Irish proverb.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Mom 2
True Blue Farmgirl

1534 Posts

Sheri
Elk WA
USA
1534 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2010 :  07:40:59 AM  Show Profile
I'm trying to get the dealer to foot the bill as the whole thing was in shades of gray. It's a company wide issue in both the US and Canada but Canada knows that I really have no way to fight them from another country and the US says they are just facilitating a Canada issue as a company rep. However it works out I have to get my van fixed as I can't afford to buy something else. Thanks for asking.

Blessings, Sheri

"Work is Love made visible" -Kahlil Gibran
Go to Top of Page

Leelee
Farmgirl in Training

38 Posts

Wraylee
Diamond WA
USA
38 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2010 :  08:27:11 AM  Show Profile
I'm not sure if this applies as ROAK but I recieved a ca-ute easter card from Melanie47601 yesterday! Thank you so much!

Feeling down? Saddle up!
www.quiltcropandcabbage.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

catgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

72 Posts

Denise
New Market AL
USA
72 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2010 :  09:11:05 AM  Show Profile
Melanie-
Thanks so much for the sweet Easter postcard! Such a nice surprise in my box!

Denise

http://nittinfool.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

catgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

72 Posts

Denise
New Market AL
USA
72 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2010 :  09:12:27 AM  Show Profile
Kristin-

Thanks so much for the little cat tin filled with cat pins! I love them and am putting the pins on my jeans jacket.

Denise

http://nittinfool.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

simplecomfort
True Blue Farmgirl

60 Posts

Tawnya
Rural Orrick Mo
USA
60 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2010 :  1:48:05 PM  Show Profile  Send simplecomfort an AOL message
Thank you Melanie for the great easter card! Made my day!

"Thank God I'm a country girl"
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Mom 2
True Blue Farmgirl

1534 Posts

Sheri
Elk WA
USA
1534 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2010 :  4:00:06 PM  Show Profile
Angela (Farmallgirl) - Thank you so much for the embroidered vintage linen piece and the dear Mary Englebret card. The front of the card has a picture of three girls and it says "Laugh yourself into stitches". The linen piece had hand embroidered flowers and hand crocheted trim. What a bright spot your thoughtfulness brought to my day. I can't wait to be able to send stuff out to you ladies as soon as my van gets fixed and I can get to the PO.

Blessings, Sheri

"Work is Love made visible" -Kahlil Gibran
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2010 :  11:54:48 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Oh Staci!! Thank you sooo much for the Louis L'amour book! Oh my gosh it looks like such a good read! I have never read it before! Thank you sooooo much!! I feel so blessed!

And I got the most beautiful notecards, pens, a the cutest buttons from our wonderful CJ!! Thank you soo much CJ!! I love it!! I can't wait to use them! You ladies are so sweet to think of little ol me!
Thank you again so much!!
Hugs!!!!
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Friendship is not something that can be bought, it is earned.
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2010 :  2:47:35 PM  Show Profile
Denise, I'm so glad you like them! I like cats too and have way too many of them. Just today one was in the cold frame I left open. And a goat had gotten in too. But I was watering and out flew poor little Sybel. All wet.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2010 :  2:58:42 PM  Show Profile
hi today feels like my birthday i got home and there were so many packages
Brenda thank you for the wonderful squares i love cat my little darling light up me life.

C.J. thank you, all the great tea stuff i drink tea everyday and the garden gloves which i always need work mine to the very end..lol

Beth you are too much that chick mug is perfect and so is the tea
and the little chick pillow my favorite colors..and the jelly beans well i ate them yumm.
thank you all..
the the last packet calls for celebrating i am now an official farmgirl sister patch and all
#1330 yippee...hugs and miles of smiles deborah

inch by inch we find our way
jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2010 :  5:26:23 PM  Show Profile
Melanie - just got your darling chick card, how sweet!! Thank you it made my day:)
Amy Grace

Farmgirl #224
"use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without"
Go to Top of Page

farmallgrl
True Blue Farmgirl

483 Posts

Angela
Westminster MD
USA
483 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2010 :  5:29:35 PM  Show Profile
Brenda,
Thank you so much for the milk bottle!!! I love it and it is a wonderful addition to my collection. Our milk truck driver loves to see all of my new milk bottles when I get them, so I will have one to show him in the morning. And I am yet to decide on a project for the purple material!!
Thank you too for the note and the description of the milk bottle and material.
Your thoughtfulness has been the highlight of me weekend.
Thank you so much!!

Angela
Farmgirl Sister #337

Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2010 :  5:37:02 PM  Show Profile
I want to thank Carol/SewSweet for the lovely book."Expressions of gratitude" I can't wait to get started on it. That was such a wonderful surprise. Today I'm just been wandering around in a bummy mood. The weather is chilly and raining like all get out. This really cheered me up! Thank you, Thank you!

Blessings, Brenda

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony" Mahatma Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

bjhuff
True Blue Farmgirl

325 Posts

Betty Jo
Sturgis South Dakota
USA
325 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2010 :  7:59:59 PM  Show Profile  Send bjhuff an ICQ Message
Melanie thanks so much for the great Easter Card that was so sweet!!! On that same day I got an awesome book from Carol---I LOVE THE BOOK thanks!

***BettyJo****
Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
living on Anne of Green Gables land
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2010 :  08:07:48 AM  Show Profile
great to get something in the mail isn't it?

"we must be the change we wish to see in the world"
farmgal #150
Go to Top of Page

theprimitivepilgrim
True Blue Farmgirl

217 Posts

Michelle
Baggs Wyoming
USA
217 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2010 :  5:02:45 PM  Show Profile
Thank you so much, Melanie for the adorable vintage Easter postcard! Thank you for your kind thoughts, and adding a bright spot to my day!

~Michelle
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13617 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13617 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2010 :  6:49:07 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Hey Melanie . . . I too, thank you for the vintage-y Easter postcard . . LOVE IT!!!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665

From my Heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

From my Hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com

From my Hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

AuntPammy
True Blue Farmgirl

488 Posts

Pamila
williamstown wv
USA
488 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2010 :  07:22:24 AM  Show Profile  Click to see AuntPammy's MSN Messenger address
I just got my mail this morning and I had TWO surprises in the box! Thank- you Melanie for the vintage Eater card...I just love it! It is up on my inspiration board already.

Next, I wanted to thank Kristen for the ca-ute salt and pepper shakers! I just think they are so sweet. They are front and center in the cupboard with my collection. Hopefully, I can get my camera out and show you all some pics.Thank-you for the lovely note you sent as it brightened my day more than you know.

I have been working on my RAOK things and will hopefully get them mailed out this week-end. Mother hasn't been doing too well with the Alzheimers and so I am not getting as much done as I normally do in a dsy:( . Hopefully with warmer weather headed this way I can get her out in the sunshine and make her a little happier. Anyone hear the old adage "if momma ain't happy, no-bodies happy"...well, it's true!lol Girls, just pray for some sunshine my way!

"God made rainy days so gardeners could get their housework done!" unknown

www.auntpsalmostheaven.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2010 :  1:37:01 PM  Show Profile
pamilla
wishing you lots of sunny days with your mom
prayers and blessing coming your way
hugs deborah

inch by inch we find our way
jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

OneCraftyBugger
True Blue Farmgirl

626 Posts

R

USA
626 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2010 :  2:15:33 PM  Show Profile
Dianna,
Thank you so much for the special package. I started to look through the cook book, and its fun to see which pages are splattered the most, obviously accidental markings of the most treasured recipes in the book From what I can see, pecan pie was someone’s favorite
The buttons made me smile, I so appreciated the "dapper" gentleman on the card. Standing so proud knowing that buttons just like these were sew on his shirt, clearly making him fashionable.
I am saving the candy bar for latter, eat it now and its gone, save it for later and I have something to look forward to.
Have a nice Easter, Robin

Oh happy day!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheFeltedGnome
http://bellasaysitsso.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Dianaw1123
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Diana
Farmington MN
USA
409 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2010 :  4:07:41 PM  Show Profile
Hi Robin,

I am glad you liked it. I spent my day off last week, being very silly and just driving to different thrift stores I know about in small towns in Wisconsin and Minnesota. I was by myself, but it was still fun and I tried to remember some things that were on various farm girls list and if I saw it, it went in my basket. :) So I am sorry I dont have any stories about that cookbook, but it looked like fun. Glad you liked it!

Hugs
Diana

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built. "
Eleanor Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page

bjhuff
True Blue Farmgirl

325 Posts

Betty Jo
Sturgis South Dakota
USA
325 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2010 :  5:08:34 PM  Show Profile  Send bjhuff an ICQ Message
Wow today was like Christmas at my house I received hankies from Diana and some from Jamie Edward aw well I love them~~~cant wait to use a couple for some May baskets like in the magazine!!!! And then I got a special hankie from CJ and a couple note pads and pens thanks so much I love them all!!! HUGS to all of you many blessings to you all as well!!!! I have been so swamped with teaching and hubby being out of town and new grand baby sorry that I am a little behind my next batch is ready to go on Thurdsay!!!!

***BettyJo****
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2010 :  7:43:40 PM  Show Profile
Pamila, I'm so glad you liked them. Just enjoy your mother. I will pray you have sunshiney days and happy times. Mothers are special and when they aren't doing well we can all understand. Just do what you have to do.

Hugs, Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 49 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic RAOK gifts received- please post here Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page