Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 RAOK gifts received- please post here
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic RAOK gifts received- please post here Next Topic
Page: of 49

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2010 :  07:43:17 AM  Show Profile
Prayers are coming your way Oleta.
staci
FG#973
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2010 :  2:49:10 PM  Show Profile
prayers and hugs for you oleta

inch by inch we find our way
jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

simplecomfort
True Blue Farmgirl

60 Posts

Tawnya
Rural Orrick Mo
USA
60 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2010 :  5:14:58 PM  Show Profile  Send simplecomfort an AOL message
I recieved a nice little card with some notecards today from jessie.. thank you so much! i have packages to send all but have to wait till i get paid.. they will be on the way soon! its been fun finding things..

"Thank God I'm a country girl"
Go to Top of Page

antoinette
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Toni
East Freedom PA
USA
826 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2010 :  7:31:58 PM  Show Profile
Jessie,
Thank you for the notecards you sent. They are very pretty and I love notecards.
Toni
Go to Top of Page

janiee
True Blue Farmgirl

820 Posts

Janie
Shawnee Oklahoma
USA
820 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2010 :  05:39:53 AM  Show Profile
Jessie

received my card and flower seeds today! Love them! thank you so much
janiee
farmgirl #390
will be sending a few things out this friday after payday....hehehehe
Go to Top of Page

knitnpurlgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Georgina
Cammack Village Arkansas
USA
83 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2010 :  7:22:36 PM  Show Profile
Oleta, prayers are being lifted for you and your husband. Just hang in there. You are a strong farmgirl, and you have many, many strong women lifting your family up right now. give us an update when you can. love ya, Georgina

Secret of Happiness: "Be satisfied." "Be grateful." "For what you have. For the love you receive. And for what God has given you."
Go to Top of Page

knitnpurlgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Georgina
Cammack Village Arkansas
USA
83 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2010 :  7:31:36 PM  Show Profile
I received the most adorable Mary Englebreit stationary from Staci. She also included some wonderful tea that I am sharing with my daughter Ruthie. It is such a refresher to get mail that is happy. Maybe that sounds weird, but i feel so connected with all of you women out there that are REAL!!! It is so nice to see that in spite of all the working and rushing around, that I can take a moment and see what's happening in other people's lives all over the US and beyond. I feel normal with all of you ladies, both young and old. (Whatever normal is!) This week has been hard for me. I lost my dad a year ago to cancer and it seems like you relive it all over again with the memories. I'm glad that I can pray for others that are going through hardships. It sure makes it easier knowing that someone is thinking about you. Well, enough of my talk. I truly enjoyed my package and note Staci. Thank you-Georgina

Secret of Happiness: "Be satisfied." "Be grateful." "For what you have. For the love you receive. And for what God has given you."
Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2010 :  7:32:37 PM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
Thank you to CJ and Janie! I got home from a long day of work and lots on my mind and opened the mailbox to find two wonderful packages from these sweet farmgirls.

Janie sent me a box of goodies- fabric and beads and books. How did you know I was just at Michael's yesterday walking the bead aisles? It seems beads do not speak to me the way flowers do yet. I'm still lost on beads. So thank you for everything, Janie! I am sure to find lots of inspiration in your gift!

And from CJ- a fabric panel for a victorian bear. I LOVE making bears! The bears I usually make are smaller and I have been wanting a bigger one. I may have to make a pattern from this one before I sew him up. and an inspirational magnet and some tea. Mmmmmm Thank you so much CJ!

You gals have sure found a way to keep me from getting bored. LOL

Hugs~ Melanie

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/

Swap Blog~ http://mels-swapshop.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

JojoNH
True Blue Farmgirl

1984 Posts

Joanna
Dunbarton New Hampshire
USA
1984 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2010 :  05:12:01 AM  Show Profile
WaHooo!!! I've been RAOK'd!!
Thank you to "Farmalgrl" Angela, you made my day!!!! It was snowing all day yesterday. . . the temperature was suddenly dropping like a rock, so I figured I better take the long walk to the mail box before it all iced up. As I peeked inside the mail box, there was an envelope addressed to me I raced back to the house where I sat in my favorite chair before opening your card. The seeds are perfect! Today I will be pulling out my seed starter supplies to get them going.

Thank you for making my day, you are so wonderful!!

Joanna #566
JojoNH
http://www.etsy.com/shop/CountryCents
www.CountryCents.com
http://CountryCents.Blogspot.com
http://Twitter.com/Eastwooddesigns
Go to Top of Page

farmmilkmama
True Blue Farmgirl

2027 Posts

Amy
Central MN
USA
2027 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2010 :  05:50:14 AM  Show Profile
I just love reading this thread. It always brightens my day! I love hearing about all the farmgirl love being sent around :)

--* FarmMilkMama *--

Farmgirl Sister #1086

Be yourself.
Everyone else is already taken.
-Oscar Wilde

www.wakeupstartlearning.blogspot.com
www.farmfoodmama.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2010 :  08:52:34 AM  Show Profile
Georgina, I'm so glad you liked the little package. I'm so sorry to hear that you've been having a hard week and pray that the memories of your dad are tinged with sweetness.
Nothing seems to sooth and help de-stress as much as the simple process of making and sipping a cup of tea. And being able to share it with a loved one just adds to the effect.
I hope you truly are able to enjoy a cuppa' with your daughter.
And I completely understand what you're saying about the sisterhood, there is definitely a connection I find here. I love this place!

Blessings, staci
:o )
FG#973

Never regret growing older - many people never get the privilege. - Irish proverb.
Go to Top of Page

farmmilkmama
True Blue Farmgirl

2027 Posts

Amy
Central MN
USA
2027 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2010 :  11:40:37 AM  Show Profile
Kris! Thank you so much for the sweet package of spring goodness! It was a lovely surprise on a day that needed some spunk. I appreciate your kindness...and chocolate and PB together are one of the best things in the world, don't you think? Thanks so much for your thoughfulness!!

Melanie, thanks for the Easter postcard. Its always nice to receive a sweet note in the mail. Thanks for thinking of me!

--* FarmMilkMama *--

Farmgirl Sister #1086

Be yourself.
Everyone else is already taken.
-Oscar Wilde

www.wakeupstartlearning.blogspot.com
www.farmfoodmama.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

farmallgrl
True Blue Farmgirl

483 Posts

Angela
Westminster MD
USA
483 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2010 :  1:44:54 PM  Show Profile
Melanie,
Thanks for the postcard. I LOVE purple! And may you have a Happy Easter also!!

Angela
Farmgirl Sister #337

Go to Top of Page

lulu
True Blue Farmgirl

240 Posts

Connie
Geuda Springs Kansas
USA
240 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2010 :  2:03:16 PM  Show Profile
Malanie, thank you so much for the Easter postcard. What a nice surprise when I went to the PO
Connie

LULU

Take care and write soon.

When you wish upon a star...Jiminy Cricket
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2010 :  2:17:47 PM  Show Profile
Melanie--what an adorable vintage postcard! So nice of you to think of me :) and such a pretty card.
hugs
Jessie

"I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had no where else to go." ~Abraham Lincoln

www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

sewsweet
True Blue Farmgirl

172 Posts

Carol

Canada
172 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2010 :  2:38:34 PM  Show Profile
Betty Jo,
The recipe cards and lovely journal that you sent arrived today! Your kindness really lifted my spirits. Thank you so much for thinking of me!!

Take care,
Carol

Farmgirl Sister #1191
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13617 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13617 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2010 :  2:49:55 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Angela,
Thanks for the set of notecards!!! I am running out . . . so they are much appreciated!!
I love Mary Engelbreit things so I really like the card you sent with your handwritten note!
THANKS!
CJ

...from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665

From my Heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

From my Hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

OneCraftyBugger
True Blue Farmgirl

626 Posts

R

USA
626 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2010 :  4:30:23 PM  Show Profile
Melanie, Thank you for the Easter post card, he is now stuck on the front of the fride :)

Oh happy day!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheFeltedGnome
http://bellasaysitsso.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2010 :  4:45:22 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Thank you soo much for the beautiful Easther post card Melanie!! That was soo sweet of you!! I also got a beautiful package from two very special farmgirls Michele and oh dear now I feel bad because I forgot the other ladies wonderful name. Anyway, Thank you soo much farmgirls!
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Friendship is not something that can be bought, it is earned.
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2010 :  5:58:02 PM  Show Profile
Marcy, thank you!!! How sweet of you. Did you make the cute little pin cushion? I love that. I just love it all so much. Thank you.

And Angela, I was just about out of notecards. Thank you. They are soo cute.

Amy, I'm so glad you got it. I love peanut butter cups too.

I also got a pretty Easter postcard from Melanie. It's sitting right in front of me by the computer. Thank you.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2010 :  6:24:50 PM  Show Profile
What a wonderful package from Marcy came yesterday. :) Notecards and adorable pincushion and M&Ms---yummy!! my favorites.
You are too good to me, my special friend!
hugs
Jessie

"I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had no where else to go." ~Abraham Lincoln

www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2010 :  7:03:38 PM  Show Profile
Thank you for my wonderful Vintage Easter Postcard, Melanie! I love the bunnies!! I have several vintage bunnies, and the postcard looks so sweet in a little basket beside them! Happy Easter to you and your family too!! Hugs, Lin

"Our beautiful earth is worth saving"!!
Go to Top of Page

theprimitivepilgrim
True Blue Farmgirl

217 Posts

Michelle
Baggs Wyoming
USA
217 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2010 :  7:03:58 PM  Show Profile
Angela,

Thank you so much for your sweet card, and daisy seeds I received today! It was such a pick-me-up as we are still getting snow, and beginning to wonder if Spring is ever going to arrive. Going to start them indoors so I'll be ready when it does warm up.

Thanks so much for thinking of me~

~Michelle
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Mom 2
True Blue Farmgirl

1534 Posts

Sheri
Elk WA
USA
1534 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2010 :  7:21:56 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Melanie for the sweet Easter Card. It really made my afternoon. I have been going through an huge ordeal with my van as my transmission went out (only 41,000 miles) and found out the dealer sold me a car from Canada that was on recall. Canada (after days of being passed from US to Canada) decided not to honor the recall damage saying there wasn't enough evidence to prove that it was their issue. So now I have to come up with almost $5,000 to repair my van. So thank you so much for bringing a smile to my face. I haven't been able to send anything to anyone since I am stranded without any transportation now for almost a month. Mary if you see this post, that is why you haven't received the onsies I promised. I have them but have no way to get them sent.

Blessings, Sheri

"Work is Love made visible" -Kahlil Gibran
Go to Top of Page

JojoNH
True Blue Farmgirl

1984 Posts

Joanna
Dunbarton New Hampshire
USA
1984 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2010 :  04:47:36 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Melanie!!
Love your Easter Card!!! It is sitting here atop my desk for everyone to see. . . just love the sweet picture of the boy pushing the wheel barrel full of flowers while the girl walks along side him carrying the Easter bunny!

Joanna #566
JojoNH
http://www.etsy.com/shop/CountryCents
www.CountryCents.com
http://CountryCents.Blogspot.com
http://Twitter.com/Eastwooddesigns
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 49 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic RAOK gifts received- please post here Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page